Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

Jack Ruby was paid by V.P. to eliminate Oswald to keep him quiet! Johnson was not the nicest man in town!

"GTP"

I have no doubt that Ruby killed Oswald to keep him quiet, but oswald shot Kennedy. That has been proven time and time again.

Was Johnson involved? I don't know but I'd not doubt that for a second.

Put on the glass slippers and chant this 10 times:

The government would never lie to you.

Does anybody really give a shit after all these years?

They wouldn't post if they didn't care.

The goobers (absolute morons like IQof7forever) come out every once in a while to proclaim that "we" killed Kennedy and that "we" committed the 9/11 atrocities.

They cling to every scrap of fanciful "evidence" no matter how soundly and roundly rebutted and refuted.

They preach to each other, clap like seals and consider themselves the enlightened ones.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.

except predfan who thinks he is right and the rest of the world is wrong.:haha:

Hey, "Inside"

There was a time when everyone thought the world was indeed flat...in time, the world came to know better, and will come to see and know the Warren Script is what it really is too...Oswald didn't fire a gun that day.
yeah its only the trolls like predfan who cover their ears and close their eyes to the facts that are scared of the truth and in denial that don't know the truth that Oswald was innocent. even the mainstream media which still endorces the lie,has mentioned that polls show 80% of americans know the truth and don't accept the warren commission.

if you don't care that you were brainwashed and lied to all your life by our corrupt school system then I dont know what to tell you.

some of us are angry about it and demand the truth.

do have children? are you going to tell me that a parent shouldn't be angry about sending their kids off to school so they can continue to be lied to?

you going to tell me that we shouldn't be angry about the fact that our right to freely elect our own people to put them in office was taken away from us that day because he served the people instead of the bankers like every president since him has?

think about it.

Last edited:
Jack Ruby was paid by V.P. to eliminate Oswald to keep him quiet! Johnson was not the nicest man in town!

"GTP"

Indeed.Johnson had ties to he mob as did Nixon.they were both involved in it up to their ears as was George Bush.

if you don't care that you were brainwashed and lied to all your life by our corrupt school system then I dont know what to tell you.

some of us are angry about it and demand the truth.

do have children? are you going to tell me that a parent shouldn't be angry about sending their kids off to school so they can continue to be lied to?

you going to tell me that we shouldn't be angry about the fact that our right to freely elect our own people to put them in office was taken away from us that day because he served the people instead of the bankers like every president since him has?

think about it.

Well said, "Inside"

The plain simple truth doesn't need 26 volumes.

I would say this is a great april fools joke that needs to brought back as well along with the recent 9/11 not being an inside job thread.:biggrin:

"GTP"

Ruby was a loser who was not trusted by anyone. He was in the right place at the right time and killed Oswald

btw,hope ,you like my message in my sig since it is so much the truth that I always kick your ass all up and down the forum all the time wheter it has to do with JFK,9/11,or the Rams as well.lol

simple as pie to do.EVERYBODY here kicks your ass up and down the forum everyday here.

btw,hope ,you like my message in my sig since it is so much the truth that I always kick your ass all up and down the forum all the time wheter it has to do with JFK,9/11,or the Rams as well.lol

simple as pie to do.EVERYBODY here kicks your ass up and down the forum everyday here.

Oswald was the lone assassin

someone farted in here.^:9:

you really need to hurry up and change your message to paid internet TROLL.:rolleyes-41:

oh btw agent rightwinger,so much for your fairy tales on the Rams staying in st louis for the 2016 season.:biggrin: not that you will read this link below of course but miracles happen sometimes.lol

time for you to eat shit as always.:ahole-1:
The effort to build a new riverfront stadium to keep the Rams in St. Louis suffered a blow last week. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,

Report St. Louis County Dropped From Plan To Finance New Rams Stadium

meanwhile looking good in Inglewood.:biggrin:

Listen to how the NFL reps have changed their tune over the last few months. The NFL likes Kroenkes plan and its only a matter of when not if!

still it gets even worse.:biggrin:

In short, without Kroenke doling out the necessary funds to build a stadium in St. Louis, there isn’t a viable stadium plan in that city."http://www.yardbarker.com/…/new_development_clear…/18552134

only you and the people in st louis believe the Rams are staying put.:biggrin:

Last edited:
oh btw agent rightwinger,so much for your fairy tales on the Rams staying in st louis for the 2016 season.:biggrin: not that you will read this link below of course but miracles happen sometimes.lol

time for you to eat shit as always.:ahole-1:
The effort to build a new riverfront stadium to keep the Rams in St. Louis suffered a blow last week. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,

Report St. Louis County Dropped From Plan To Finance New Rams Stadium

meanwhile looking good in Inglewood.:biggrin:

Listen to how the NFL reps have changed their tune over the last few months. The NFL likes Kroenkes plan and its only a matter of when not if!

still it gets even worse.:biggrin:

In short, without Kroenke doling out the necessary funds to build a stadium in St. Louis, there isn’t a viable stadium plan in that city."http://www.yardbarker.com/…/new_development_clear…/18552134

only you and the people in st louis believe the Rams are staying put.:biggrin:

What ever happened to 2015 like you promised?

Loser

While the Rams and St. Louis have done a good job selling their suites, you’re going to see it go to a whole new level if they move to Los Angeles,” said Spencer. “Individuals – especially in Hollywood – they want to be in the 'in spots.' They want to be seen on the floor at Staples Center and so they’re going to be in suites in an NFL venue. In St. Louis, it’s frankly a different mindset, and businesses there just don’t have the funds to spend on luxury suites.”http://www.scpr.org/…/nfl-to-la-moving-to-la-won-t-be-easy…/

Forum List

Back