Oswald...Foster...Rich...Epstein...

Gödel Escher and Bach would turn on their grave if they heard that this passes for being logical.

Why the hell is a suicidal man taken off suicide watch?

The problem here is that you have the democrat child molesting dick so far up your ass that it's coming out of your mouth... and now we all have to listen to that vomit. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Americans need answers, this is where the millions of dollars into Russia investigation should have been spent. All the people who molested the underage girls need to be found out and prosecuted. That is a long list of the banker's favorites, no doubts of that.
Nice raving rant of BS.

SO wait now Epstein was taken off suicide watch? because you just said he was on suicide watch??????

You are changing your story. You are losing badly. You can't keep your facts straight.

So first it was a conspiracy because you thought he was on suicide watch.
Now you changed your story because your facts were fake...
Now it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch?
Which is it???????????????????????????????
AHAHAHA, you're a total joke.

The right is just pathetic. Time to scream and yell and throw a tantrum like a child, because you lost and you look stupid...

this is tooooo easy:abgg2q.jpg:

You have never answered the question I asked.

Why wasn't the man in suicide watch?

That's because you can't. You always side with child molesters, just the way you roll.
Wait wait wait.

You just said he was on suicide watch. You just said it was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch.

Now you are changing your story and saying it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch???

AHAHAH!!!:290968001256257790-final:

Pathetic. This is too easy. You suck at this!

What in the fucking hell are you talking about. I demonstrated right to your face that it's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch. If he wasn't on suicide watch he should have been.

This is about the simplest logical proof one can give. You asked to be logical... not wanting to be so logical anymore?
Wait first the conspiracy was that he committed suicide while on suicide watch.
That got blown up because you found out he wasn't on suicide watch.
SO now you changed the conspiracy to why wasn't he on suicide watch?

Now according to you: "It's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch"

Your fake news conspiracies keep changing!!! AHAHAHA!!! Pathetic.

typical GOP lies:bsflag:
´
You yourself admitted that he was on suicide watch... then he was taken out and committed suicide.

Why was he taken out? Couple of days later he is no longer suicidal?

The banker would have been a regular to the Epstein's resort if he had the money. Too bad he is too god damned stupid to mass the money. Good question how he gets out of bed.

The first thing you called conspiracy was that he trafficked underage women. It blew to your face because it was true.

Epstein was never going to make it to trial, was NEVER going to be allowed to talk...

Add another name to the Clinton Death List.

There were more prominent, high-powered, big-named libs on that list (photos, gets, etc...) Epstein had than just Bill Clinton, though, who will never be exposed / brought to justice now...

Nice raving rant of BS.

SO wait now Epstein was taken off suicide watch? because you just said he was on suicide watch??????

You are changing your story. You are losing badly. You can't keep your facts straight.

So first it was a conspiracy because you thought he was on suicide watch.
Now you changed your story because your facts were fake...
Now it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch?
Which is it???????????????????????????????
AHAHAHA, you're a total joke.

The right is just pathetic. Time to scream and yell and throw a tantrum like a child, because you lost and you look stupid...

this is tooooo easy:abgg2q.jpg:

That's because you can't. You always side with child molesters, just the way you roll.
Wait wait wait.

You just said he was on suicide watch. You just said it was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch.

Now you are changing your story and saying it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch???

What in the fucking hell are you talking about. I demonstrated right to your face that it's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch. If he wasn't on suicide watch he should have been.

This is about the simplest logical proof one can give. You asked to be logical... not wanting to be so logical anymore?

Now according to you: "It's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch"

´
You yourself admitted that he was on suicide watch... then he was taken out and committed suicide.

The banker would have been a regular to the Epstein's resort if he had the money. Too bad he is too god damned stupid to mass the money. Good question how he gets out of bed.

The first thing you called conspiracy was that he trafficked underage women. It blew to your face because it was true.
1) show me where I ever called conspiracy that he trafficked underage girls. He did it.
DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH because you are getting your ass whipped in this debate.

2) Explain to us what the conspiracy is here, because you (and the OP, and Trump) just said it was a conspiracy because he committed while on suicide watch, which we know is not true as he was not on suicide watch. Therefore your conspiracy is FAKE NEWS lies.

3) Now you changed your conspiracy to: It's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch. ?????

Basically you will keep changing your story as you keep getting your ass whipped. And you will keep yelling and screaming like a little child.

4) You are the people that support that pedophile Roy Moore, you're the side that supports pedophiles, not me.

Wait wait wait.

´

1) show me where I ever called conspiracy that he trafficked underage girls. He did it.
DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH because you are getting your ass whipped in this debate.

2) Explain to us what the conspiracy is here, because you (and the OP, and Trump) just said it was a conspiracy because he committed while on suicide watch, which we know is not true as he was not on suicide watch. Therefore your conspiracy is FAKE NEWS lies.

3) Now you changed your conspiracy to: It's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch. ?????

Basically you will keep changing your story as you keep getting your ass whipped. And you will keep yelling and screaming like a little child.

4) You are the people that support that pedophile Roy Moore, you're the side that supports pedophiles, not me.

You should focus on improving your low IQ.

The rest of the people easily got that he committed suicide while (conveniently released from) suicide watch.

It doesn't matter, the detail is irrelevant. But because you are low IQ and think everyone else is just as low IQ, you think your nonsense actually matters, and your pedo masters can now walk free. It doesn't, your nonsense is irrelevant.

Fact is, every single American supports investigating the case THOROUGHLY, and laying down some executions once all is said in done. You don't because you are a pedo apologist.

Wait wait wait.

´

The rest of the people easily got that he committed suicide while (conveniently released from) suicide watch.

It doesn't matter, the detail is irrelevant. But because you are low IQ and think everyone else is just as low IQ, you think your nonsense actually matters, and your pedo masters can now walk free. It doesn't, your nonsense is irrelevant.

Fact is, every single American supports investigating the case THOROUGHLY, and laying down some executions once all is said in done. You don't because you are a pedo apologist.

Uh Oh Roy Moore, now you need to use Trump rhetoric, this is going badly for you. You suck at this.

These are your exact words 30 minutes ago:
"A highest profile case just got suicided while in a suicide watch. At this point you and your stupid opinions have only one task, shut the fuck up."

You said this was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch, just 30 minutes ago. That is fake news, and you said it, like a fuckin idiot.

Now you have completely changed your story and your conspiracy. Now it is a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch and committed suicide.AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! you can't even keep you conspiracies straight.

You people are a complete joke!! Now matter what happens in life you have a taylor made fake news conspiracy ready and usually the Clinton are blamed!!!

You keep changing your story...

Roy Moore you are the dumbest person I have ever met on this message board. You are the new village idiot of usmessageboard!!!!!!!!

´

Uh Oh Roy Moore, now you need to use Trump rhetoric, this is going badly for you. You suck at this.

"A highest profile case just got suicided while in a suicide watch. At this point you and your stupid opinions have only one task, shut the fuck up."

You said this was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch, just 30 minutes ago. That is fake news, and you said it, like a fuckin idiot.

Now you have completely changed your story and your conspiracy. Now it is a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch and committed suicide.AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! you can't even keep you conspiracies straight.

You people are a complete joke!! Now matter what happens in life you have a taylor made fake news conspiracy ready and usually the Clinton are blamed!!!

Roy Moore you are the dumbest person I have ever met on this message board. You are the new village idiot of usmessageboard!!!!!!!!

I already dealt with your comment that you have repeated endlessly now. It has gone above your head each time. Each time the same autistic screeching "Buh you said he was on suicide watch!!!".

Get back to the CNN forum where people cheer for pedos. Even better if you do the chatting outside of America, since you aren't an American. Americans want to see an investigation and pedos along with their pedo apologist group behind bars.

´

I already dealt with your comment that you have repeated endlessly now. It has gone above your head each time. Each time the same autistic screeching "Buh you said he was on suicide watch!!!".

Get back to the CNN forum where people cheer for pedos. Even better if you do the chatting outside of America, since you aren't an American. Americans want to see an investigation and pedos along with their pedo apologist group behind bars.
Roy Moore, your surrender has been noted!!!!

Show me right here right now how you can explain how you completely changed your story and your conspiracy from 30 minutes ago... I want to hear this...

´

Show me right here right now how you can explain how you completely changed your story and your conspiracy from 30 minutes ago... I want to hear this...

I didn't change the story. The first post was utterly rhetorical, then I explained to you in logically rigorous fashion why you are completely wrong regarding the story about him killing himself not being preposterous.

And now to demonstrate for all your low IQ, you fail to get it. We understand, you want to defend the pedos since they are your masters, but, it's not a smart thing to say it loud. They would not be happy.

I didn't change the story. The first post was utterly rhetorical, then I explained to you in logically rigorous fashion why you are completely wrong regarding the story about him killing himself not being preposterous.

And now to demonstrate for all your low IQ, you fail to get it. We understand, you want to defend the pedos since they are your masters, but, it's not a smart thing to say it loud. They would not be happy.
Utterly rhetorical!!!!

AHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You said this was a conspiracy because he killed himself while on suicide watch!!! That is fake news and you said it. You typed it!!!!!

Then I schooled you and showed you that was fake news...
Then you changed your story and your conspiracy...
You keep changing your story like it is some customizable ever changing conspiracy...

Now you look stupid Roy Moore...
The village idiot.

Utterly rhetorical!!!!

AHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You said this was a conspiracy because he killed himself while on suicide watch!!! That is fake news and you said it. You typed it!!!!!

You keep changing your story like it is some customizable ever changing conspiracy...

The village idiot.

You haven't schooled anyone probably ever.

We are done here,, you are utterly wrong. Time for you to find a new pedo idol. On top you have demonstrated to having lower status than Golfing Gator.

Utterly rhetorical!!!!

AHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The village idiot.

Please stop reinforcing you are an Imbecile. If you want idiocy, and it seems you do, go to a local Starbucks in Massachusetts, especially in, or around Boston, then look in a mirror.

Utterly rhetorical!!!!

AHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The village idiot.

You haven't schooled anyone probably ever.

We are done here,, you are utterly wrong. Time for you to find a new pedo idol. On top you have demonstrated to having lower status than Golfing Gator.
Your surrender has been noted.

Keep changing you story and your lies, eventually you might find one that fits...

pathetic.

PS. I schooled you on the suicide watch thing.

Utterly rhetorical!!!!

AHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The village idiot.

Please stop reinforcing you are an Imbecile. If you want idiocy, and it seems you do, go to a local Starbucks in Massachusetts, especially in, or around Boston, then look in a mirror.

You claimed the conspiracy was that Epstein killed himself while on suicide watch. Now the conspiracy to you is why he was taken off suicide watch. You did change your conspiracy to fit the new facts that were presented to you.

Q would not be proud of you.

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

Next to have a connection to the clintons in the whack job right wing hysteria
I find it fascinating how two totally different beliefs about the Clintons can life in their heads at the same time....that they are all powerful....and that they are losers.

They are not all powerful, they are ALL CORRUPT with lots of connections.

That's a different thing

And yes of course, losers also.

Political assassinations go unnoticed if the mainstream media becomes part of the conspiracy. Bill Clinton spent the better part of a year bombing the defenseless country of Yugoslavia in order to force the surrender of one man but wouldn't you know Slobbo Melosivic died in custody before he could go to trial.
There was a genocide going on there dude.

Who's next?

The Clinton's had Oswald killed? :icon_rolleyes:

~~~~~~
No it was Democrats who killed the patsy Oswald....

Ruby was no democrat and Oswald was no patsy
Oswald was a patsy and Ruby was a democrat.
Wrong

Ruby was never a Democrat and the evidence proves overwhelmingly that oswald acted alone and therefore was no patsy

~~~~~~
However, Oswald was a self professed Marxist Socialist that is exactly what Democrats profess today. See the manifesto of the Democrats for Socialist America funded by programed by the CPUSA, to which over 70 Democrats in Congress have joined. That's a fact Jack....

Forum List

Back