Oswald...Foster...Rich...Epstein...

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

Next to have a connection to the clintons in the whack job right wing hysteria

Not necessarily, it's always possible that Clintons have simply surrounded themselves with very suicidal people.

The "hyseteria" or more accurately concern is 100% warranted, and should be a lot bigger. A highest profile case just got suicided while in a suicide watch. At this point you and your stupid opinions have only one task, shut the fuck up. You were wrong about everything.

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

Not necessarily, it's always possible that Clintons have simply surrounded themselves with very suicidal people.

The "hyseteria" or more accurately concern is 100% warranted, and should be a lot bigger. A highest profile case just got suicided while in a suicide watch. At this point you and your stupid opinions have only one task, shut the fuck up. You were wrong about everything.

Meanwhile back in reality...you're thinking the Clintons are serial killers has its own place in the hall of moronic opinions. So go fuck yourself.

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

Meanwhile back in reality...you're thinking the Clintons are serial killers has its own place in the hall of moronic opinions. So go fuck yourself.

Yeah, just like Epstein being a sex trafficker was a moronic opinion.

Your opinion is completely worthless. You have been completely wrong about everything, and supported the evil people right from the beginning. Took their propaganda like a programmed NPC.

The email server had all of Clinton's dirty secret. But because she had all the connections, nothing happened to her when she simply deleted the emails. Explain to us, how did this happen? I am waiting.

Meanwhile, the patriotic Americans will crack your pedophile ring and send the rest of the participants right to hell with Epstein. I suggest we suicide these people by hanging using the same door as Epstein. Now that is a good opinion, you should try having one sometime. I hope you didn't participate.

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

Your opinion is completely worthless. You have been completely wrong about everything, and supported the evil people right from the beginning. Took their propaganda like a programmed NPC.

The email server had all of Clinton's dirty secret. But because she had all the connections, nothing happened to her when she simply deleted the emails. Explain to us, how did this happen? I am waiting.

Meanwhile, the patriotic Americans will crack your pedophile ring and send the rest of the participants right to hell with Epstein. I suggest we suicide these people by hanging using the same door as Epstein. Now that is a good opinion, you should try having one sometime. I hope you didn't participate.

Wait wait wait, just to be clear here you don't think that Epstein committed suicide (when he already tried to kill himself and is facing basically life in prison), and you think the Clintons had him killed?
Epstein's suicide isn't logical to you?

WOW!!! You are embarrassingly stupid. but but but it's the other side that is fake news!!!

Who's next?
Who's next for what?

He was taken off suicide watch, get your facts straight. You are an embarrassment.
You people just make stuff up out of thin air, what a joke.

Who's next for what?

Wait wait wait, just to be clear here you don't think that Epstein committed suicide (when he already tried to kill himself and is facing basically life in prison), and you think the Clintons had him killed?

WOW!!! You are embarrassingly stupid. but but but it's the other side that is fake news!!!

Committing a suicide while in suicide watch is meanwhile, entirely logical.

You are out of your depth. My advice, shut the fuck up before making a bigger idiot out of yourself.

I am sure you were of the same opinion when it was "clear that there is no way he ran a trafficking operation". You slurp up everything as long as its your master telling yourself to do so.

You are out of your depth. My advice, shut the fuck up before making a bigger idiot out of yourself.

I am sure you were of the same opinion when it was "clear that there is no way he ran a trafficking operation". You slurp up everything as long as its your master telling yourself to do so.
Uh oh another right wing wacko is about to blow his top...

Too bad he wasn't on suicide watch. Get your facts straight, you are fake news. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

you people just make stuff up out of thin air.

Too bad he wasn't on suicide watch. Get your facts straight, you are fake news. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

He wasn't a suicide watch... but according to you attempted suicide before?

Yet a other masterpiece of logic? Are you sure you weren't supposed to be a logician? Clearly, you had the calling.

Yet a other masterpiece of logic? Are you sure you weren't supposed to be a logician? Clearly, you had the calling.
WOWW!!!! You are completely void of facts. You just make stuff up.

Epstein tried to commit suicide- this was verified.
He was placed on Suicide watch- this was verified.
He was taken off suicide watch- this was verified
Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch before death, official says

BOOOOMMMMM you lose again!!!!

So what was it, was he on suicide watch or not at the time of his death??????
AHAHAHA!!! you are a total joke.

you don't even know the facts of the case, typical wingnut idiot.

Gödel Escher and Bach would turn on their grave if they heard that this passes for being logical.

Why the hell is a suicidal man taken off suicide watch?

The problem here is that you have the democrat child molesting dick so far up your ass that it's coming out of your mouth... and now we all have to listen to that vomit. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Americans need answers, this is where the millions of dollars into Russia investigation should have been spent. All the people who molested the underage girls need to be found out and prosecuted. That is a long list of the banker's favorites, no doubts of that.

Gödel Escher and Bach would turn on their grave if they heard that this passes for being logical.

The problem here is that you have the democrat child molesting dick so far up your ass that it's coming out of your mouth... and now we all have to listen to that vomit. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Americans need answers, this is where the millions of dollars into Russia investigation should have been spent. All the people who molested the underage girls need to be found out and prosecuted. That is a long list of the banker's favorites, no doubts of that.
Nice raving rant of BS.

SO wait now Epstein was taken off suicide watch? because you just said he was on suicide watch??????

You are changing your story. You are losing badly. You can't keep your facts straight.

So first it was a conspiracy because you thought he was on suicide watch.
Now you changed your story because your facts were fake...
Now it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch?
Which is it???????????????????????????????
AHAHAHA, you're a total joke.

The right is just pathetic. Time to scream and yell and throw a tantrum like a child, because you lost and you look stupid...

this is tooooo easy:abgg2q.jpg:

Nice raving rant of BS.

SO wait now Epstein was taken off suicide watch? because you just said he was on suicide watch??????

You are changing your story. You are losing badly. You can't keep your facts straight.

The right is just pathetic. Time to scream and yell and throw a tantrum like a child, because you lost and you look stupid...

You have never answered the question I asked.

Why wasn't the man in suicide watch?

That's because you can't. You always side with child molesters, just the way you roll. It's noted how you call those who oppose child molestation and trafficking "the right".

Nice raving rant of BS.

That's because you can't. You always side with child molesters, just the way you roll.
Wait wait wait.

You just said he was on suicide watch. You just said it was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch.

Now you are changing your story and saying it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch???

AHAHAH!!!:290968001256257790-final:

Pathetic. This is too easy. You suck at this!

PS he was on suicide watch, then taken off weeks ago. Then committed suicide... wow what a conspiracy there, fuckin moron. you don't even know the facts of the case, good thing I am here to school you.

Nice raving rant of BS.

That's because you can't. You always side with child molesters, just the way you roll.
Wait wait wait.

You just said he was on suicide watch. You just said it was a conspiracy because he committed suicide while on suicide watch.

Now you are changing your story and saying it's a conspiracy because he was taken off suicide watch???

What in the fucking hell are you talking about. I demonstrated right to your face that it's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch. If he wasn't on suicide watch he should have been.

This is about the simplest logical proof one can give. You asked to be logical... not wanting to be so logical anymore?

We are done here, the proof was given, now is the time to accept it. But you won't because you side with pedos every time.

Nice raving rant of BS.

Wait wait wait.

What in the fucking hell are you talking about. I demonstrated right to your face that it's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch. If he wasn't on suicide watch he should have been.

This is about the simplest logical proof one can give. You asked to be logical... not wanting to be so logical anymore?
Wait first the conspiracy was that he committed suicide while on suicide watch.
That got blown up because you found out he wasn't on suicide watch.
SO now you changed the conspiracy to why wasn't he on suicide watch?

Now according to you: "It's completely irrelevant whether he was or wasn't on suicide watch"

Your fake news conspiracies keep changing!!! AHAHAHA!!! Pathetic.

typical GOP lies:bsflag:

Forum List

Back