Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Time for a reality break.

On this week's episode of 9/11 Free Fall, host Andy Steele is joined by German mathematician Ansgar Schneider to discuss the paper he will be presenting at the annual conference of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering in New York this September, which refutes the official theory of the Twin Towers’ total destruction developed by engineer Zdeněk Bažant.

We invite you to listen on SoundCloud or YouTube.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/539-mathematician-to-refute-official-theory-of-wtc-destruction-at-upcoming-conference

Time for a reality break.

On this week's episode of 9/11 Free Fall, host Andy Steele is joined by German mathematician Ansgar Schneider to discuss the paper he will be presenting at the annual conference of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering in New York this September, which refutes the official theory of the Twin Towers’ total destruction developed by engineer Zdeněk Bažant.

We invite you to listen on SoundCloud or YouTube.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/539-mathematician-to-refute-official-theory-of-wtc-destruction-at-upcoming-conference
So we are back to the truthers again? Shall we demand Obama's transcripts that he conveniently locked away at Columbia U to see if he went to college as a foreign national? I think President Trump could order it be investigated.

It wasn't gravity?

Exactly how does a plane crashing into a building end up looking like a controlled demolition?

That's rather odd, IMO.

How is the top of the building supposed to fall?
5b96dda0a1d557bbd7f36ea9_Board-Games-Blog-Jenga-Tower-Fall-Compressed.gif

It wasn't gravity?

Exactly how does a plane crashing into a building end up looking like a controlled demolition?

That's rather odd, IMO.

How is the top of the building supposed to fall?
5b96dda0a1d557bbd7f36ea9_Board-Games-Blog-Jenga-Tower-Fall-Compressed.gif

Try that with steel I-beams, derp! yeah, 4 steel I-beams running the height of the structure.

Derp!
Are you a parrot with a sore throat or a toad with a lisp?

Try that with steel I-beams, derp! yeah, 4 steel I-beams running the height of the structure.

Derp!

It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. You don't have to be an engineer to see that both twin towers should have collapsed in drastically different fashion and by the way -- why is it that most Americans still don't know a third tower collapsed that day ?

wtc-7.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back