Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation”

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
In a statement bordering on outright political parody, Obama administration member Kathleen Sebelius calls for reeducating the American public over the benefits of Obamacare.

The Obama White House has faced repeated criticism from opponents warning it is an administration rife with political intimidation and over-reaching far beyond the more traditional role of executive authority. This past week, yet another example was given to allow such critics yet more reason to point to the Obama presidency as an example of extremist politics.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation” | Newsflavor

obama_bigbro.jpg

ObamaCare is Love

Maybe they will spend some stimulus money on reeducation camps???

Good Lord what was she thinking????

Pretty sad & somewhat disturbing term. "Re-Education" is a term widely used by Communists as a reason to brutally torture and imprison their citizens for not going along. Just check out what the Gulags were all about. It does make perfect sense that this White House would use this disturbing term though. This is definitely a Marxist regime in power right now. This current President was trained & indoctrinated on Saul Alinsky Marxist Community Organizing. The term 'Re-Education' makes perfect sense when you think about who is pushing it. It is very sad. Make 2010 count people.

Pretty sad & somewhat disturbing term. "Re-Education" is a term widely used by Communists as a reason to brutally torture and imprison their citizens for not going along. Just check out what the Gulags were all about. It does make perfect sense that this White House would use this disturbing term though. This is definitely a Marxist regime in power right now. This current President was trained & indoctrinated on Saul Alinsky Marxist Community Organizing. The term 'Re-Education' makes perfect sense when you think about who is pushing it. It is very sad. Make 2010 count people.

The fact she used the term so easily would indicate its repeated use within the Obama administration. Such silly far left academia that they are...

She's obviously not using "re-education" in the hysterical sense you're all implying, so I don't get the fuss. Be real with yourselves for five fucking seconds, Jesus Christ.

By "re-education" she's so glaringly obviously pointing to correcting misinformation, about the bill. She's not indicating a forced brain wash, camps, etc. etc. Dry your panties for cripe's sakes.

She's obviously not using "re-education" in the hysterical sense you're all implying, so I don't get the fuss. Be real with yourselves for five fucking seconds, Jesus Christ.

By "re-education" she's so glaringly obviously pointing to correcting misinformation, about the bill. She's not indicating a forced brain wash, camps, etc. etc. Dry your panties for cripe's sakes.
QFT

The right will take the easy way out and say "See, this proves Obama is really a commie!" but that only serves for entertainment value.

Do you want me to put in the transfer slip to move this to Conspiracy Theories or do you want to do that on your own?

Did a high ranking member of the Obama administration not use that exact term???

Come now - don't initiate your own conspiracy as a defense mechanism for you apologetic stance favoring the mishaps of Obama Inc...:eusa_angel:

Do you want me to put in the transfer slip to move this to Conspiracy Theories or do you want to do that on your own?

Did a high ranking member of the Obama administration not use that exact term???

Come now - don't initiate your own conspiracy as a defense mechanism for you apologetic stance favoring the mishaps of Obama Inc...:eusa_angel:

It's only a mishap if you take the route of being disengenuous about her remarks.

When someone inherits information, they learn, or become educated.

Whenn the information is incorrect, correcting it would be correctly classified as re-educating.

This is actually quite a complex use of the English Language to the Nekked Partisan eyeball, I realize, but perhaps you need your English skiznills to be'z re-edumacated?

Last edited:

Totally agree.

How many people have you informed on to [email protected]?

I don't even know what this means :eusa_eh:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].
Facts Are Stubborn Things | The White House

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].
Facts Are Stubborn Things | The White House

That's a useful resource.

do you want me to put in the transfer slip to move this to conspiracy theories or do you want to do that on your own?

did a high ranking member of the obama administration not use that exact term???

Come now - don't initiate your own conspiracy as a defense mechanism for you apologetic stance favoring the mishaps of obama inc...:eusa_angel:

View attachment 11415

Although I agree with you, perhaps she should have chosen a different word since only an idiot would not realize that choosing that word would lead to accusations of her being a proponent of brainwashing the President's opponents.

Immie

And thus, the use of "reeducation" by a member of the Obama adminstration and its historical implications is lost upon you...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back