Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation”

She's obviously not using "re-education" in the hysterical sense you're all implying, so I don't get the fuss. Be real with yourselves for five fucking seconds, Jesus Christ.

By "re-education" she's so glaringly obviously pointing to correcting misinformation, about the bill. She's not indicating a forced brain wash, camps, etc. etc. Dry your panties for cripe's sakes.

Although I agree with you, perhaps she should have chosen a different word since only an idiot would not realize that choosing that word would lead to accusations of her being a proponent of brainwashing the President's opponents.

Immie

BINGO - unless of course the term is commonly bantered about behind the closed doors of Obama Inc.

A very-very poor use of words indeed. Even far left liberal profs would shake their heads at such a phrase coming from a high ranking government official - be it a Democrat official or not.

Very-very dumb...

She's obviously not using "re-education" in the hysterical sense you're all implying, so I don't get the fuss. Be real with yourselves for five fucking seconds, Jesus Christ.

By "re-education" she's so glaringly obviously pointing to correcting misinformation, about the bill. She's not indicating a forced brain wash, camps, etc. etc. Dry your panties for cripe's sakes.

Although I agree with you, perhaps she should have chosen a different word since only an idiot would not realize that choosing that word would lead to accusations of her being a proponent of brainwashing the President's opponents.

Immie

I'm not a proponent of people filtering their speech because other people are either unintelligent or lack integrity.

The truth is, "Most Republicans think education is BAD".

6% baby, 6%.

You guys do nothing to disprove that. Actually, you "underscore" that "fact".

Immie

I'm not a proponent of people filtering their speech because other people are either unintelligent or lack integrity.

You do not believe people should choose their words wisely?

So, you don't believe people should choose not to use the N word because people who are offended by such a word are either unintelligent or lack integrity? I'm sorry, but I choose not to use that word at all, because if is offensive to people.

I do believe people should choose their words wisely as she should have.

Immie

Are "Re-Education Camps next? This stuff just sucks. Gotta get rid of these stupid Marxists. Get out and vote people. Make 2010 count America.

Immie

You do not believe people should choose their words wisely?

So, you don't believe people should choose not to use the N word because people who are offended by such a word are either unintelligent or lack integrity? I'm sorry, but I choose not to use that word at all, because if is offensive to people.

I do believe people should choose their words wisely as she should have.

Immie

Considering the N word's use offensive..... is unintelligent and lacks integrity? No.

Taking this woman's use of "reeducation" to mean some sort of death camps and brain washing...............is unintelligent or lacks integrity. Yes.

People shouldn't filter their words because some other people are going to be unintelligent, or lack integrity (lie) about them. The N word reference has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Do you want me to put in the transfer slip to move this to Conspiracy Theories or do you want to do that on your own?

Did a high ranking member of the Obama administration not use that exact term???

Come now - don't initiate your own conspiracy as a defense mechanism for you apologetic stance favoring the mishaps of Obama Inc...:eusa_angel:

It's only a mishap if you take the route of being disengenuous about her remarks.

When someone inherits information, they learn, or become educated.

Whenn the information is incorrect, correcting it would be correctly classified as re-educating.

This is actually quite a complex use of the English Language to the Nekked Partisan eyeball, I realize, but perhaps you need your English skiznills to be'z re-edumacated?

NO!
Geezus can you be honest for 30 seconds or is that too taxing?
When someone has acquired misinformation, like the idea that putting a condom on a broomstick will prevent pregnancy, the solution is EDUCATION. Not re-education.
The OP is right: Her use of the word indicates at the very least a stupidity in not knowing the history of the word. At most it indicates the top-down totalitarian mentality that the Obamarhoids have often been accused of. Somewhere in the middle is mere incompetence.
I noted this:
Washington insiders are now whispering of widespread resignations within the Obama White House, as the president scrambles to regain control of an administration having seemingly run completely off its political rails.

After the November debacle look for a complete makeover of the cabinet. I'd look for Napolitano, Gates, Geithner, and Sibelius to be gone. Holder is probably on the chopping block as well.

Did a high ranking member of the Obama administration not use that exact term???

Come now - don't initiate your own conspiracy as a defense mechanism for you apologetic stance favoring the mishaps of Obama Inc...:eusa_angel:

It's only a mishap if you take the route of being disengenuous about her remarks.

When someone inherits information, they learn, or become educated.

Whenn the information is incorrect, correcting it would be correctly classified as re-educating.

This is actually quite a complex use of the English Language to the Nekked Partisan eyeball, I realize, but perhaps you need your English skiznills to be'z re-edumacated?

NO!
Geezus can you be honest for 30 seconds or is that too taxing?
When someone has acquired misinformation, like the idea that putting a condom on a broomstick will prevent pregnancy, the solution is EDUCATION. Not re-education.
The OP is right: Her use of the word indicates at the very least a stupidity in not knowing the history of the word. At most it indicates the top-down totalitarian mentality that the Obamarhoids have often been accused of. Somewhere in the middle is mere incompetence.
I noted this:
Washington insiders are now whispering of widespread resignations within the Obama White House, as the president scrambles to regain control of an administration having seemingly run completely off its political rails.

After the November debacle look for a complete makeover of the cabinet. I'd look for Napolitano, Gates, Geithner, and Sibelius to be gone. Holder is probably on the chopping block as well.
____

Absolutely correct - and well said.

Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation” | Newsflavor

She said "re-education" the same way Eugenicist Ezekiel Emanuel said "Untermenschen" it's a warning as to who they really are and you should pay close attention.

She said "re-education" the same way Eugenicist Ezekiel Emanuel said "Untermenschen" it's a warning as to who they really are and you should pay close attention.

And you KNOW if Cheney had uttered the term "REEDUCATION" regarding what the American people needed to know about a highly unpopular Bush administration policy, the left would be shitting itself in anger and horror and calling for full Congressional hearings...:lol::lol:

The truth is, "Most Republicans think education is BAD".

6% baby, 6%.

You guys do nothing to disprove that. Actually, you "underscore" that "fact".

I feel so sorry for the electrons you use in making these "I'm a fucking retard" announcements you call posts.

I'll take her words as meaning clarifying misinformation, you take them as a plan to put us into camps and shit, and we'll see if your anxiety turns into wasted hormones. Cynicism is healthy, to a point guys, but uh, yea.........who's willing to put up dough vs. me that nothing comes of this "re-education," and I mean with or without elections.

I'll take her words as meaning clarifying misinformation, you take them as a plan to put us into camps and shit, and we'll see if your anxiety turns into wasted hormones. Cynicism is healthy, to a point guys, but uh, yea.........who's willing to put up dough vs. me that nothing comes of this "re-education," and I mean with or without elections.

Thats clearly what she meant. The question is why she phrased it like that, with the connotations and all. Did she mean to imply some kind of totalitarian "control"? Was she really that ignorant of the word and its implications?
So it comes down to evil or stupidity.
One slip I could understand. But the Dums have a history here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp0eXfpiWU]YouTube - Congressman John Dingell: Control The People[/ame]

Rabbi, I disagree. I'm not that much of a cynic.

You disagree what? That she said it? That she used a word with totalitarian meanings? That she is eitehr stupid or venal? What other possibility is there?

I disagree that she used it with totalitarian meaning, and also disagree that it's stupid. I know what re-education means in the context she's using it, and I also know the totalitarian meaning, and I can pretty simply decipher between the two when observing the surrounding context. In fact, she's using the #1 definition of the word reeducation, –verb (used with object), -cat·ed, -cat·ing.
1. to educate again, as for new purposes.

As for whether or not she knew that mouth-frothers would take this and run with it, she probably did know that. Shit, I know if I were her, I know you all would be easy to get a rise out of thus provide some personal entertainment and I'd be doing this shit to you ALL THE TIME. You deserve it, for being such a cynical sadistic bastard.

I don't even know what this means :eusa_eh:
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].
Facts Are Stubborn Things | The White House

That's a useful resource.
But hardly accurate or unbiased.

Republicans say "re-education" like they were "educated" a "first" time.

It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back