O'Reily punks Alan Grayson

So I guess the question I asked earlier is answered.

It's OK for Grayson to act the way he does because O'Rly is a d-bag.

I usually hold my elected officials and members on "my side" to a bit higher standard. I guess the same is not true for those on the opposite side of the aisle.

How is it people are upset about this while oreilly can blame rape victims and say it's okay for terrorists to attack America?

I still don't see how oreilly punked grayson. Can anyone explain that? Is it because oreilly asked him to come on the factor and he didn't? Why would anyone waste their time going on that diaper rag? After all, it's just an opinion show.

I usually hold my elected officials and members on "my side" to a bit higher standard. I guess the same is not true for those on the opposite side of the aisle.

How is it people are upset about this while oreilly can blame rape victims and say it's okay for terrorists to attack America?

Grayson is an elected official. Charged with helping to craft the laws of this country and shaping our future.

O'Retard is a talking head on a cable channel.

And you act like the two are equal in some way, and O'Rly's actions excuse Graysons.

Puh-leese.

There is nothing wrong with saying it is okay for terrorists to kill Americans? By that standard nobody could ever say anything that is wrong. Please learn the definition of an ad hom before complaining about them. I pointed out the lack of intellectualism by the childish use of posting a picture of cheese. Or do you consider that intelligent dialogue?

O'Reilly didn't say it was ok for terrorist to kill Americans but even if he did he's entitled to have that opinion. And yes you made a personal attack and perhaps you should look up the definition of ad hom.

Nobody said he can't have an opinion. You defend him by saying he said nothing that was wrong so that means you must also believe it is okay for terrorists to attack Americans. Let's see if you give the same pathetic dance divecon gave.

"And if al-Qaida comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead," O'Reilly continued, referring to the 1933 San Francisco landmark that sits atop Telegraph Hill."
Bill O'Reilly takes aim at San Francisco - MORE NEWS AND FEATURES- msnbc.com

Maybe you can accuse me of hacking into msnbc and putting magic kool-aid into oreilly's coffee to make him say it was okay for terrorists to blow up the Coit Tower.
You really deeply truly have to hate America to defend someone giving terrorists his blessings to attack an American city.
except you, the assbag you are, are taking it out of context to say something he DIDNT actually say

Grayson is an elected official. Charged with helping to craft the laws of this country and shaping our future.

And you act like the two are equal in some way, and O'Rly's actions excuse Graysons.

Puh-leese.
not only that, but he is stretching what O'Reilly said into something he didnt say

Puh-leese.

Did grayson say anything as bad as giving his blessings for terrorists to attack america? Millions more people listen to oreilly than grayson. What has grayson said that is so bad? K Street whore? So what. Blood drips from Cheney's teeth? So what.

Puh-leese.

Did grayson say anything as bad as giving his blessings for terrorists to attack america? Millions more people listen to oreilly than grayson. What has grayson said that is so bad? K Street whore? So what. Blood drips from Cheney's teeth? So what.

It's sad that you have it completely backwards.

No one should care what O'Falafel said. But should hold elected representatives to a much higher standard.

You are the perfect example of the "my side do or die" that is wrong with politics today.

Enjoy.

O'Reilly didn't say it was ok for terrorist to kill Americans but even if he did he's entitled to have that opinion. And yes you made a personal attack and perhaps you should look up the definition of ad hom.

Nobody said he can't have an opinion. You defend him by saying he said nothing that was wrong so that means you must also believe it is okay for terrorists to attack Americans. Let's see if you give the same pathetic dance divecon gave.

"And if al-Qaida comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead," O'Reilly continued, referring to the 1933 San Francisco landmark that sits atop Telegraph Hill."

Maybe you can accuse me of hacking into msnbc and putting magic kool-aid into oreilly's coffee to make him say it was okay for terrorists to blow up the Coit Tower.
You really deeply truly have to hate America to defend someone giving terrorists his blessings to attack an American city.
except you, the assbag you are, are taking it out of context to say something he DIDNT actually say

Out of context? Lol. Is this all you have? Anyone with honest eyes can see what he said.

Puh-leese.

No one should care what O'Falafel said. But should hold elected representatives to a much higher standard.

You are the perfect example of the "my side do or die" that is wrong with politics today.

Enjoy.

Grayson is not "my side" so your assumptions are way off. So what has grayson said that is so wrong? You seem to not be able to give examples. This mantra of "higher standards" for elected reps is just empty grand standing. If you'd take the time to look around you'd realize why.

Enjoy.

Grayson is not "my side" so your assumptions are way off. So what has grayson said that is so wrong? You seem to not be able to give examples. This mantra of "higher standards" for elected reps is just empty grand standing. If you'd take the time to look around you'd realize why.

WTF? Srsly? You want to continue to prove my point?

Comparing Dick Cheney to a Vampire?

K -Street whore?

Comparing healthcare to the Holocaust?

Saying that Republicans just want people to die quickly?

The guy is a joke and a disgrace, and can't seem to do anything but make tasteless jokes when he is supposed to be a lawmaker. Not a stand-up comedian.

And what is even further disgraceful is that you don't see that there is a need to hold elected officials to a higher standard than empty-suit pundits. But I guess that makes sense in a way, since you are defending an empty suit who got himself elected.

Enjoy.

WTF? Srsly? You want to continue to prove my point?

Comparing Dick Cheney to a Vampire?

K -Street whore?

Comparing healthcare to the Holocaust?

Saying that Republicans just want people to die quickly?

The guy is a joke and a disgrace, and can't seem to do anything but make tasteless jokes when he is supposed to be a lawmaker. Not a stand-up comedian.

And what is even further disgraceful is that you don't see that there is a need to hold elected officials to a higher standard than empty-suit pundits. But I guess that makes sense in a way, since you are defending an empty suit who got himself elected.

I didn't know he compared healthcare to the holocaust nor that he said Republicans want people to die quickly. If it is true I would agree those are over the line but the other two things are manufactured outrage. He didn't compare cheney to a vampire....it looked more like he was making a comment about how cheney is personally and directly responsible for all the bloodshed from his imperial agendas. Here you are bitching about holding politicians to a higher standard of language while we are guilty of killing so many people. Nice priorities.

There is nothing wrong with saying it is okay for terrorists to kill Americans? By that standard nobody could ever say anything that is wrong. Please learn the definition of an ad hom before complaining about them. I pointed out the lack of intellectualism by the childish use of posting a picture of cheese. Or do you consider that intelligent dialogue?

Are you seriously saying you can't recognize satire when you see it?

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."
And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJm6LLq43w]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly attacks American Citizens[/ame]

Context context context.

I figured you for an idiot, and from the looks of it I was right.

I didn't know he compared healthcare to the holocaust nor that he said Republicans want people to die quickly. If it is true I would agree those are over the line but the other two things are manufactured outrage. He didn't compare cheney to a vampire....it looked more like he was making a comment about how cheney is personally and directly responsible for all the bloodshed from his imperial agendas.

Are you really this clueless?

REP. ALAN GRAYSON: “By the way, I have trouble listening to what [Cheney] says sometimes because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he’s talking, but my response is this: he’s just angry because the president doesn’t shoot old men in the face. But by the way, when he was done speaking, did he just then turn into a bat and fly away?”

Here you are bitching about holding politicians to a higher standard of language while we are guilty of killing so many people. Nice priorities.

If you were capable of any sort of cognitive and logical reasoning, you would realize that elected officials need to be held to a higher standard of debate BECAUSE they have the responsibility in life and death matters across the globe. But I just realize that no one has ever accused you of being logical and cognitive. So maybe it's not your fault.

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."
And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJm6LLq43w]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly attacks American Citizens[/ame]

Context context context.

I love how you had to post oreilly trying to spin what he said into mere "satire." do you realize he was serious when he said it? Have you ever listened to the original broadcast? No. Instead of the truth you hunt for a way to defend oreilly saying it's okay for terrorists to attack America. Your "context" defense is not very original. I'm sure divecon will be here soon to rally around your garbage because insecure people always find strength in numbers. Like I said before, fox fans will ALWAYS find a way to worship that network.

"Like I said before, fox fans will ALWAYS find a way to worship that network." - CurveLight

...and those opposed will always look for spin. Taking the work of O'Reily in total, it is clear that he would not endorse terrorists attacking the US or our interests for that manner.

Context context context.

I love how you had to post oreilly trying to spin what he said into mere "satire." do you realize he was serious when he said it? Have you ever listened to the original broadcast? No. Instead of the truth you hunt for a way to defend oreilly saying it's okay for terrorists to attack America. Your "context" defense is not very original. I'm sure divecon will be here soon to rally around your garbage because insecure people always find strength in numbers. Like I said before, fox fans will ALWAYS find a way to worship that network.

Yes I listened to the original broadcast, did you? And like I said you are an idiot for not recognizing satirical humor. He'ssaying that if San Francisco didn' twant to support the military then why should the militry lift a finger to help them

I didn't know he compared healthcare to the holocaust nor that he said Republicans want people to die quickly. If it is true I would agree those are over the line but the other two things are manufactured outrage. He didn't compare cheney to a vampire....it looked more like he was making a comment about how cheney is personally and directly responsible for all the bloodshed from his imperial agendas.

REP. ALAN GRAYSON: “By the way, I have trouble listening to what [Cheney] says sometimes because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he’s talking, but my response is this: he’s just angry because the president doesn’t shoot old men in the face. But by the way, when he was done speaking, did he just then turn into a bat and fly away?”

Here you are bitching about holding politicians to a higher standard of language while we are guilty of killing so many people. Nice priorities.

If you were capable of any sort of cognitive and logical reasoning, you would realize that elected officials need to be held to a higher standard of debate BECAUSE they have the responsibility in life and death matters across the globe. But I just realize that no one has ever accused you of being logical and cognitive. So maybe it's not your fault.

Did you see when I asked a few posts ago for you to post what he said? I was not aware about the bat comment....gee......could that be why I asked for you to post what he said? Then you want to follow up with divecon style ad homs? Lol!

Take your self righteous pontificating somewhere you can fool yourself enough into believing it matters.

Did you see when I asked a few posts ago for you to post what he said? I was not aware about the bat comment....gee......could that be why I asked for you to post what he said? Then you want to follow up with divecon style ad homs? Lol!

Take your self righteous pontificating somewhere you can fool yourself enough into believing it matters.

I'm sorry. I made the mistake of thinking you were well informed. I won't do it again.

And since you are not well informed, I will just assume that all opinions coming from you are based in ignorance as well.

Thanks for letting me know.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly attacks American Citizens

Context context context.

Yes I listened to the original broadcast, did you? And like I said you are an idiot for not recognizing satirical humor. He'ssaying that if San Francisco didn' twant to support the military then why should the militry lift a finger to help them

So you listened to the original broadcast? That means you purposefully chose to post oreilly's attempt to spin it to satire versus the original broadcast. Is that because in the original it's clear it wasn't satirical?

San francisco never said they would "support the military" so on top of spinning oreilly you have to lie as well?

I'm sorry. I made the mistake of thinking you were well informed. I won't do it again.

And since you are not well informed, I will just assume that all opinions coming from you are based in ignorance as well.

You are some really pathetic people. Find a way to blame everyone else when you screw up.

You are some really pathetic people. Find a way to blame everyone else when you screw up.

I though that is what you were doing? Where did I screw up?

Oh, nevermind. More opinions based in ignorance from you. I forgot.

Forum List

Back