O'Reily punks Alan Grayson

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1MKXRprOg]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Correspondent Griff Jenkins Tracks Down Flordia Rep. Alan Grayson - 10/28/09[/ame]

What a fucking pussy, instead of answering he says 'make an appointment' which they tried ten times.

Just another gutless shit.

The commentary is funny, Grayson tried to hide in his office all day because he knew FOX was in the hallway, and like the good little stalinite he is, Grayson tried to have the police remove the reporter. :lol:

lol...

What an upstanding congresscritter he is...

Maybe he had an appointment with a K Street Ho?

Yeah--I loved the comment to the reporter--"You're not following the rules"--you are supposed to make an appointment with my press secretary---:lol::lol::lol: I didn't know the media in this country "had to follow rules" when covering a story? The media attention was brought on by Grayson's comments--what in the heck did he expect?

LET'S NOT FORGET WHO GRAYSON IS: His vote for the 787 BILLION DOLLAR STIMULUS that really isn't was bought off. He insisted on getting 500 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in order for him to sign off on this bill. 500 MILLION to build a new hurricane center--when they already have a new one.

If he wants to play the role of the dem Michelle Bachmann of Congress he should have told the guy to get fucked and talked some shit about FOX News.

He's gonn have to change his domain name after this....

congressmanwithguts.com "with guts"? Oh, really?

Last edited:
We only have Bill O'Reilly's word that they called ten times. And Bill O'Reilly's word is about as valuable as nothing.

That said, I'm offended that FOX is playing the sex card to this extent. It is obvious what a "k street whore" is, but FOX has to pretend that it is something that it isn't.

We only have Bill O'Reilly's word that they called ten times. And Bill O'Reilly's word is about as valuable as nothing.

That said, I'm offended that FOX is playing the sex card to this extent. It is obvious what a "k street whore" is, but FOX has to pretend that it is something that it isn't.

I've never heard the term "k street whore, so it's not as obvious to folks as you think. Congressmen and women should be held to a higher standard, after all we the taxpayers pay their salary and deserve common courtesy.

no! you got it wrong, you have O'Reilly's word and the dweeb reporter's word. Take notes! Still no appointment. There's a clue!

O'Reilly is another draft dodging, woman berating wackjob, truth and O'Reilly are miles apart. After his phone calls to his make believe lover one wonders who could admire or post anything about this wuss.

O'Reilly is another draft dodging, woman berating wackjob, truth and O'Reilly are miles apart. After his phone calls to his make believe lover one wonders who could admire or post anything about this wuss.

That aside Grayson pussed out big time.

That aside Grayson pussed out big time.
Perhaps.

I'm not a big fan of ambush journalism though.

Me neither but in a town like DC when you put a bulls eye one your back like Grayson did you better be ready for shit like this. If he feels that strongly about his opinions he should be game to defend them anytime.

Remember when they tried this a lil while back on Barney Frank and he kind of tore the reporter apart?

Forum List

Back