O'Reily punks Alan Grayson

The commentary is funny, Grayson tried to hide in his office all day because he knew FOX was in the hallway, and like the good little stalinite he is, Grayson tried to have the police remove the reporter. :lol:
Grayson is definitely not afraid of Fox or anyone else, as demonstrated by his comments. Why doesn't O'liely do his own stalking?

The commentary is funny, Grayson tried to hide in his office all day because he knew FOX was in the hallway, and like the good little stalinite he is, Grayson tried to have the police remove the reporter. :lol:
Grayson is definitely not afraid of Fox or anyone else, as demonstrated by his comments. Why doesn't O'liely do his own stalking?

You don't send the King to do the Knight's job. Check.

We only have Bill O'Reilly's word that they called ten times. And Bill O'Reilly's word is about as valuable as nothing.

That said, I'm offended that FOX is playing the sex card to this extent. It is obvious what a "k street whore" is, but FOX has to pretend that it is something that it isn't.

And you were lecturing me about insults yesterday?

Immie

If he isnt afraid of them, why would they need to stalk him to get him to speak with them?

If he isnt afraid of them, why would they need to stalk him to get him to speak with them?
PJ isnt strong on logic

We only have Bill O'Reilly's word that they called ten times. And Bill O'Reilly's word is about as valuable as nothing.

That said, I'm offended that FOX is playing the sex card to this extent. It is obvious what a "k street whore" is, but FOX has to pretend that it is something that it isn't.

Exactly.
It's just like the "lipstick on a pig" comment that they went crazy with over at FOX.
They LOVE to try and get out there that the left is as racist or misogynistic as the right.
And quite frankly, I think Congressman Grayson handled it very well.
Some little douche goes to work to harass you with asinine questions...
He's lucky he didn't get his glasses smashed.

Exactly.
It's just like the "lipstick on a pig" comment that they went crazy with over at FOX.
They LOVE to try and get out there that the left is as racist or misogynistic as the right.
ah, don't like the reporter, its ok to do assault & battery
:rolleyes:

Exactly.
ah, don't like the reporter, its ok to do assault & battery
:rolleyes:

No. Assault is obviously wrong.
I was being hyperbolic.

I was referring to your comment about O'Reilly and The Factor. You made it sound as if "these stunts" were without merit.
This one wasn't. He called someone a whore. He apologized. End of story.

There's nothing more for FOX to milk out of the situation.

I'm pretty sure Grif had a few more questions other than clarification about the "whore" comment. Like apologies or clarifications for...

GRAYSON, SEPT. 29: The Republican health care plan is this. Die quickly. That's right. The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick.

GRAYSON, SEPT. 30: I call upon all of us to do our jobs for the sake of America, for the sake of those dying people and their families. I apologize to the dead and their families that we haven't voted sooner to end this holocaust in America.

GRAYSON, OCT. 21: Fox News and their Republican collaborators are the enemy of America.

....these remarks, just to name a few.

And Obama has the audacity to say Grayson was an oustanding member of Congress.

You mean those aren't true? More than 40,000 Americans die each year because they don't have health care. Yet, Republicans don't have any plan other than turn everything over to health care companies and we hope the President "fails".

Republicans are dedicated to war, they are anti middle class, pro big business, pro torture. Anti science and anti education. They have done nothing to help Democrats to clean up the Republican mess of the last eight years. Instead, they talk about secession. Anti gay. Anti women's rights. Sounds to me like they come down on the same side as the Taliban on many issues where the majority of the American people disagree.

So Republicans want Grayson to apologize for being right?

I'm pretty sure Grif had a few more questions other than clarification about the "whore" comment. Like apologies or clarifications for...

GRAYSON, SEPT. 29: The Republican health care plan is this. Die quickly. That's right. The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick.

GRAYSON, SEPT. 30: I call upon all of us to do our jobs for the sake of America, for the sake of those dying people and their families. I apologize to the dead and their families that we haven't voted sooner to end this holocaust in America.

GRAYSON, OCT. 21: Fox News and their Republican collaborators are the enemy of America.

You mean those aren't true? More than 40,000 Americans die each year because they don't have health care. Yet, Republicans don't have any plan other than turn everything over to health care companies and we hope the President "fails".

Republicans are dedicated to war, they are anti middle class, pro big business, pro torture. Anti science and anti education. They have done nothing to help Democrats to clean up the Republican mess of the last eight years. Instead, they talk about secession. Anti gay. Anti women's rights. Sounds to me like they come down on the same side as the Taliban on many issues where the majority of the American people disagree.

its not really a shock or surprise that a fucking moron like you would agree with a fucking moron like him

its not really a shock or surprise that a fucking moron like you would agree with a fucking moron like him

When Republicans are called out and backed into a corner, they attack with "hurt feelings", "indignant outrage" and a "potty mouth". Notice no denial? Not once. What could you say is not true?

When Republicans are called out and backed into a corner, they attack with "hurt feelings", "indignant outrage" and a "potty mouth". Notice no denial? Not once. What could you say is not true?
why would i waste time on a point by point denial of such complete bullshit that is unsubstantiated in the first place?

why would i waste time on a point by point denial of such complete bullshit that is unsubstantiated in the first place?

Ok, so Republicans are pro health care reform. They want the president to succeed. They are dedicated to peace and negotiation. They are pro gay rights. Pro women's rights. Republicans are pro science and pro educaiton.

Does that sound anything like the truth? Any of it? Of course not. Just writing out the words was laughable.

Ok, so Republicans are pro health care reform. They want the president to succeed. They are dedicated to peace and negotiation. They are pro gay rights. Pro women's rights. Republicans are pro science and pro educaiton.

Does that sound anything like the truth? Any of it? Of course not. Just writing out the words was laughable.
strawman ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deany (rhymes with teeny which describes your intellectual capacity to a tee) There are at least three diffrent Republican health care plans out and about any would be more likely to lower the number of people dying in America every day than this travesty that the Dems are foisting on us?

You do realize that there are about a Million americans dying every day who do have health insurance?

40,000 die each year due to lack of health care? I'd like to see the source for that information. I'd argue thousands die every year due to car wrecks which has nothing to do with healthcare. Looks like you got your talking points from Pelosi. How about proving your claims?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back