O'Reily punks Alan Grayson

O'Reilly is another draft dodging, woman berating wackjob, truth and O'Reilly are miles apart. After his phone calls to his make believe lover one wonders who could admire or post anything about this wuss.

That aside Grayson pussed out big time.
Perhaps.

I'm not a big fan of ambush journalism though.

From your posts, it seems you are not a big fan of anything that shows your critters up for the lying shits that they are.

Perhaps.

Me neither but in a town like DC when you put a bulls eye one your back like Grayson did you better be ready for shit like this. If he feels that strongly about his opinions he should be game to defend them anytime.

Remember when they tried this a lil while back on Barney Frank and he kind of tore the reporter apart?
True, but there are times when people are not always ready to speak to a hostile camera and mike in a moments notice, ambushed at that.
There are times when you may be so mad, sad (personal family concerns, etc...), tweeked, frustrated...whatever, you may think it wise to not let loose - for whatever reasons.

In my opinion, he owes them no respect after they have so vilified him. Journalism does not give you the right to stick a mike in someone's face anytime you damn well please. It would have been nice to see him hammer them (making more big ratings for the Foxies, and a whole new round of "look what he said NOW!"), but his decision appears to have been prudent, given the circumstances, to 'no comment' the asshole.

But it would have been nice to see him say "Go fuck yourselves" and that's it.

Perhaps.

Me neither but in a town like DC when you put a bulls eye one your back like Grayson did you better be ready for shit like this. If he feels that strongly about his opinions he should be game to defend them anytime.

Remember when they tried this a lil while back on Barney Frank and he kind of tore the reporter apart?
True, but there are times when people are not always ready to speak to a hostile camera and mike in a moments notice, ambushed at that.
There are times when you may be so mad, sad (personal family concerns, etc...), tweeked, frustrated...whatever, you may think it wise to not let loose - for whatever reasons.

In my opinion, he owes them no respect after they have so vilified him. Journalism does not give you the right to stick a mike in someone's face anytime you damn well please. It would have been nice to see him hammer them (making more big ratings for the Foxies, and a whole new round of "look what he said NOW!"), but his decision appears to have been prudent, given the circumstances, to 'no comment' the asshole.

No doubt that it's a low, scummy thing for O'Reilly and FOX to do. That's a gimme but you can't let the bully make you run inside the house and hide, JMO.

No doubt that it's a low, scummy thing for O'Reilly and FOX to do. That's a gimme but you can't let the bully make you run inside the house and hide, JMO.

no it wasn't, it's business as usual. Now if coward scumbag who sounds so freaking tuff had made them an appointment as they requested and faced them head on in the arena (like the gladiator wannabe he wants us to think he is) he might have come off looking like something other than a weasel skinned, talk big when I have people around to stroke my ego bullshit artist he is. I love it that said reporter kept him treed til after 7:30 PM and that the crybaby called the police whining for them to do something with that little hallway whore! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no it wasn't, it's business as usual. Now if coward scumbag who sounds so freaking tuff had made them an appointment as they requested and faced them head on in the arena (like the gladiator wannabe he wants us to think he is) he might have come off looking like something other than a weasel skinned, talk big when I have people around to stroke my ego bullshit artist he is. I love it that said reporter kept him treed til after 7:30 PM and that the crybaby called the police whining for them to do something with that little hallway whore! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said, he pussed out big time. But let's not pretend that this wasn't O'Reilly being O'Reilly ... The Factor has a long history of pulling these stunts.

Like I said, he pussed out big time. But let's not pretend that this wasn't O'Reilly being O'Reilly ... The Factor has a long history of pulling these stunts.

they sure do, they chase down bloviating cowards and make them either put up or shut up. that's what journalists are supposed to do.

You don't think public servants should be held accountable for their actions? They tried the diplomatic approach in attempting to set up an interview, but the cowardly fuck dodged them. These fuckers work for us and we need to hold them accountable.

You don't think public servants should be held accountable for their actions? They tried the diplomatic approach in attempting to set up an interview, but the cowardly fuck dodged them. These fuckers work for us and we need to hold them accountable.

What part of "he pussed out big time" don't you get?

O'Reilly is another draft dodging, woman berating wackjob, truth and O'Reilly are miles apart. After his phone calls to his make believe lover one wonders who could admire or post anything about this wuss.

This is why A15 is da man (even though he is a gay red sox fan).

The guy is a big pussy, he had a chance to stand up to FOX who he loves to trash and instead he hid in his office, actted like a penis and tried to get the cops to save him from a hostile question.

The guy is a big pussy, he had a chance to stand up to FOX who he loves to trash and instead he hid in his office, actted like a penis and tried to get the cops to save him from a hostile question.
Hey now...isn't calling someone a pussy as bad as calling someone a whore? :eusa_whistle:

Hey now...isn't calling someone a pussy as bad as calling someone a whore? :eusa_whistle:
I'll retract it if I'm ever elected to Congress.

I was referring to your comment about O'Reilly and The Factor. You made it sound as if "these stunts" were without merit.

I was referring to your comment about O'Reilly and The Factor. You made it sound as if "these stunts" were without merit.
This one wasn't. He called someone a whore. He apologized. End of story.

There's nothing more for FOX to milk out of the situation.

This was fantastic. WTG Fox News! They really did give that miserable cretin a taste of his own medicine. It's good to see someone in the Media finally doing their job. I actually remember a time when most in the MSM used to do their jobs. I remember when 60 Minutes used to be this persistent. They have now become part of the establishment like most of the MSM has at this point. So Kudos to Fox News for calling this cretin on his hate.

This one wasn't. He called someone a whore. He apologized. End of story.

There's nothing more for FOX to milk out of the situation.

I'm pretty sure Grif had a few more questions other than clarification about the "whore" comment. Like apologies or clarifications for...

GRAYSON, SEPT. 29: The Republican health care plan is this. Die quickly. That's right. The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick.

GRAYSON, SEPT. 30: I call upon all of us to do our jobs for the sake of America, for the sake of those dying people and their families. I apologize to the dead and their families that we haven't voted sooner to end this holocaust in America.

GRAYSON, OCT. 21: Fox News and their Republican collaborators are the enemy of America.

....these remarks, just to name a few.

And Obama has the audacity to say Grayson was an oustanding member of Congress.

Fox News really is putting the Liberal Media to shame at this point. They're actually teaching them how to be real Journalists again. Seriously,i remember a time when most of the Liberal dominated MSM used to be this persistent. They have all now just become part of the establishment at this point. What happened to 60 Minutes? Remember when they were real Journalists and showed this kind of tenacity? Why is Fox News the only Media Outlet to call this cretin on his hate? Where's the rest of the Media? The Liberal dominated MSM really does need to observe and learn from Fox News. They could be the only real Journalists left in our MSM.

Last edited:
And Obama has the audacity to say Grayson was an oustanding member of Congress.
Its going to make a bitching campaign ad.

You have Barry talking about post partisan politcis, superimpose Grayson saying GoP wants you to die, Barry talking about changing the culture, Grayson again calling the GoP and FOX the enimies of America, back to Barry saying Grayson is an outstanding member of congress, finish with the Grayson whore line...finaly closing, repeat Barry praising Grayson, announcer says 'really Mr presiedent, really?...fade..

Forum List

Back