O'Reilly to apologize for being an idiot - Limbaugh to move to Costa Rica!

Odd you care more about holding talking heads accountable for saying dumb shit over the person you voted to be President of the US.

I think Obama has done a great job so far, especially considering most of his term he's had to deal with a Republican House whose only agenda is to destroy Obama regardless of the cost to the nation.

You are stupid enough to believe obama has done a good job, no surprise there.

Anytime anyone stops obama, it's a GOOD thing for the nation.

Odd you care more about holding talking heads accountable for saying dumb shit over the person you voted to be President of the US.

I think Obama has done a great job so far, especially considering most of his term he's had to deal with a Republican House whose only agenda is to destroy Obama regardless of the cost to the nation.

Try subbing in Bush and Democrat, it fits better.Here ... See....

I think ____ has done a great job so far, especially considering most of his term he's had to deal with a ________ House whose only agenda is to destroy ____ regardless of the cost to the nation.

I know, Obama bad, and if I disagree, I stupid. Must think exactly like O'Really tells me - or I stupid.

Got it.

No matter what Obama is doing, its bad, because he's Obama. Your'e right. We should concentrate more on hating Obama and less on fixing the nation's troubles. Which is more important, anyway?

Try subbing in Bush and Democrat, it fits better.Here ... See....

I think ____ has done a great job so far, especially considering most of his term he's had to deal with a ________ House whose only agenda is to destroy ____ regardless of the cost to the nation.

Oh, well of course! Facts don't matter. I said Obama did a great job, so I must also say Bush did a great job. Doesn't matter which of the two is true or not true - I need to be "fair and balanced"

BTW subbing "I am a complete moron" for "Try subbing in Bush and Democrat, it fits better.Here ... See....", it fits better.

So orielly is an admitted idiot and the US is about to lose Rush. All for a 1 percent tax if we do not already have health insurance. This Romneycare thing keeps getting better and better.

This "admitted idiot" Bill O'Reilley donates every single penny from his online enterprises to the Wounded Warriors Charity.

How much have you donated towards those who live and die and get wounded in order to protect you and your rights to spew your hate?

They'd much rather that our wounded warriors suffered - as long as they can silence those they disagree with. Such a tolerant bunch, our 'liberal' Americans.

you are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

I know, Obama bad, and if I disagree, I stupid. Must think exactly like O'Really tells me - or I stupid.

Got it.

No matter what Obama is doing, its bad, because he's Obama. Your'e right. We should concentrate more on hating Obama and less on fixing the nation's troubles. Which is more important, anyway?

As I said, stopping obama is fixing the nation.

Got it.

What's not surprising at all is that Republicans don't care about the nation one bit but only care about hurting Obama - what is surprising, and scary, is that they are 100% willing to admit, openly and honestly, they don't give a shit about the country they only want to hurt Obama.

Got it.

What's not surprising at all is that Republicans don't care about the nation one bit but only care about hurting Obama - what is surprising, and scary, is that they are 100% willing to admit, openly and honestly, they don't give a shit about the country they only want to hurt Obama.
You are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

This "admitted idiot" Bill O'Reilley donates every single penny from his online enterprises to the Wounded Warriors Charity.

How much have you donated towards those who live and die and get wounded in order to protect you and your rights to spew your hate?

They'd much rather that our wounded warriors suffered - as long as they can silence those they disagree with. Such a tolerant bunch, our 'liberal' Americans.

you are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

:clap2:

...he [O'Reilly] declared that the court would strike down Obamacare 5-4 and if they didn’t he would “apologize for being an idiot."

Bill O’Reilly To Apologize ‘For Being An Idiot’ About Obamacare? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.

Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

So Rush will have to move by 2015. O'Reilly owes us an apology right now.

I'll still waiting on the "brave" Mr. Hannity to get waterboarded..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzdUE6G-MM]Hannity volunteers to be waterboarded - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back