Somebody Owes Rush Limbaugh an Apology

• Banned
Sluttiness and promiscuity would happen even without the ad.

I thought sluttiness and promiscuity has nothing to do with birth control, at least this is what the left has claimed. This is what Sandra Fluke said, isn't she an expert or something? lol

I didn't have to pay for it before, now with obiecare I do. I get to pay for the sluts birth control, until she gets drunk and forgets to take it then I get to pay for her child or abortion. Yay sluts.

by W.F. PRICE on NOVEMBER 12, 2013

In an effort to pitch Obamacare, some publicly employed flunkie decided it would be a good idea not only to use infantile language (I’d correct a four-year-old if I heard it from him), but promote sluttiness and promiscuity as well...

Somebody Owes Rush Limbaugh an Apology - The Spearhead

Anything that keeps the birth rate of the left suppressed
can't be all that bad
:eusa_whistle:

SO WHO ARE THESE WOMEN SCREWING AROUND WITH? Men? Oh, nothing slutty about them them though. Probably a couple of GOP Congressmen in the bunch.

If you like to sleep with the next hot guy you meet ... And you want to get your birth control pills subsidized ... Then you can get your new insurance through the ACA.

how-could-she-possibly-resist-obamacare.jpg

Which gives the government an excuse for promoting it?

Last edited:
What's wrong with a little sluttiness and promiscuity? :dunno:

Nothing at all. But you pay for the results of it. Buy your own f*cking condoms and birth control and pay for the inevitable abortion or birth and raising a child on your own. Slut away I don't give a sh*t. When you want me to foot the bill for your slutting I have a problem.

It simply is amazing a state government has decided to openly flaunt promiscuity and to tell such people the government has their back and supports their lifestyle.

I actually had to do a little research online to find out if this is for real, and it is. This is like a scene out of some kind of satire film like Idiocracy.

I agree. A lot of people owe Limbaugh an apology.

by W.F. PRICE on NOVEMBER 12, 2013

In an effort to pitch Obamacare, some publicly employed flunkie decided it would be a good idea not only to use infantile language (I’d correct a four-year-old if I heard it from him), but promote sluttiness and promiscuity as well...

Somebody Owes Rush Limbaugh an Apology - The Spearhead
And limbaugh owes this country and thousands people who he has offended through the years an apology. When he decides to stop sowing hate and offers the apologies he owes, I will apologize to him. I am not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back