O'Reilly Lands Exclusive Interview With Obama

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
Sorry, no link. The story is still developing.

O'Reilly lands exclusive pre-game interview with Obama on Superbowl Sunday…to air on FOX Broadcasting... Developing...

From .... GASP! ... The Drudge!

Just what I want before my football ..... politics.

I'm wishing it was with Greta. She's tough as nails.

But just think of what this will do for O'Reilly's ego!

o'reilly's already interviewed obama and liked him and respected him.

i think you might want to put away your forks and knives. *shrug*

Did you buy O'Reilly's book Pinheads and Patriots? He put the entire transcript of that interview in the back of the book. It's worth reading.

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that O'Reilly interviewed then Senator and Democratic Presidential nominee Barack Obama. I know this may come as a shock to many on the left, but there are some of us on the right who really can't stand the inflated ego of one Bill O'Reilly. As far as forks and knives go ... I'm not eating anything up. I may tune in to hear what Obama has to say, but most likely will be cooking up a feast and watching the pre-game show.

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that O'Reilly interviewed then Senator and Democratic Presidential nominee Barack Obama. I know this may come as a shock to many on the left, but there are some of us on the right who really can't stand the inflated ego of one Bill O'Reilly. As far as forks and knives go ... I'm not eating anything up. I may tune in to hear what Obama has to say, but most likely will be cooking up a feast and watching the pre-game show.

:lol::lol: I love that ego, it's like rockets when someone enters his no spin zone and trys to spin.. like bawney fwank, I'd like to see him and that weeeeenie man go at it.

Forum List

Back