Glenn Beck do you know him?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If you can get past the talking points against Beck there is a man who loves his country. Heres your chance to actgually see him for what he was and what he is.
Glenn Beck on 20/20
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFu7CBPjVg&feature=grec_index[/ame]

Everything glennbeck does is an act to either self promote or make more money. He cares nothing for this country.

The guy is a total waste of skin.

Everything glennbeck does is an act to either self promote or make more money. He cares nothing for this country.

You do realize that you cannot actually prove any of that, right? Of course, it's fine to have an opinion about him.... but, seriously.... it's kind of stupid. Just sayin'.

You do realize that you cannot actually prove any of that, right? Of course, it's fine to have an opinion about him.... but, seriously.... it's kind of stupid. Just sayin'.

Right on cue CG comes to defend glennbeck.

Why thank you, CG. I stand by my opinion.

I agree, he made a comment using those talking points but did not watch the video. He went right into attack mode. Kind of like a drone.

If you can get past the talking points against Beck there is a man who loves his country. Heres your chance to actgually see him for what he was and what he is.
Glenn Beck on 20/20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFu7CBPjVg&feature=grec_index

20/20 is part of ABC it's not your middle America network. If it was on FOX you might have a point you lost since it was on ABC. You do remember ABC right? The netwoirk who pushed for obamacare.

I'm 'defending' Glen? Really? How odd.... I don't see anything in my post about Beck.

I agree, he made a comment using those talking points but did not watch the video. He went right into attack mode. Kind of like a drone.

No, someone who takes what that guy has to say seriously is a drone.

I didn't watch it either. Because I have absolutely no interest in what Beck says. I have no real opinion on Beck - I don't watch him and I don't care what he says.

I'm 'defending' Glen? Really? How odd.... I don't see anything in my post about Beck.

Spare me the weak defense.

When glennbeck is getting attacked CG usually comes a runnin'

I sad something bad about glennbeck and you were there in an instant to call me stupid for it.

Glenn Beck on 20/20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFu7CBPjVg&feature=grec_index

20/20 is part of ABC it's not your middle America network. If it was on FOX you might have a point you lost since it was on ABC. You do remember ABC right? The netwoirk who pushed for obamacare.

animatedvegetablecoolcarrot1.gif

Forum List

Back