Oregon school district wants to change name of Valentines Day to 'Buddy Day'

I went to a dance in the 6th grade. It was a girl scout, boy scout dance. I sadly stabbed one of the boy scouts with my pocket knife. I got tossed out of the scouts for that one.

It is good to teach girls that they have the right to say no and the power to enforce it too.

I agree. Did you stab him on purpose?

I went to a dance in the 6th grade. It was a girl scout, boy scout dance. I sadly stabbed one of the boy scouts with my pocket knife. I got tossed out of the scouts for that one.

It is good to teach girls that they have the right to say no and the power to enforce it too.

Obviously he wasn't smoking weed or she would have shot him in the face.

Well. I didn't have a gun in those days.

Some random drug addict being shot in the face has provoked a profound reaction from you. Poor baby. Try to get over it.

Because afterall, there may be a handful of kids who might get butthurt if no one gives them a card.

Let's fuck it up for everyone else then.

PARENTS SHUT DOWN BETHEL BOARD MEETING

Parents and students unhappy over 'Buddy Day' and other changes

Posted: Feb. 13, 2018 12:11 AM
Updated: Feb. 13, 2018 1:27 AM
Posted By: Bob Schaper

Eugene, Ore. -- An overflowing crowd of angry parents forced the Bethel school board to postpone its meeting Monday night, but officials vowed to reconvene later in the week.

A spokesman for the Bethel School District says the parents were upset over changes to the way the district celebrates holidays. On Wednesday, for example, students will participate in "Buddy Day," not Valentine's Day.

The goal of the change, officials say, is to be as inclusive as possible.

Parents shut down Bethel board meeting
How worrisome.

Freaking loons need to stop this nonsense
I just read the manifesto written by the principle of south Eugene high on the changing of the school mascot from "axemen"

Goodness, if they only spent so much effort on real education instead of this Politburo nonsense.........

Yep, that's the other story around here today. Not a day goes by that these fucking loons don't attack tradition.

Shit, when I was in elementary school, everybody got a Valentine's card from me. Even the black kids.

giphy.gif

Because afterall, there may be a handful of kids who might get butthurt if no one gives them a card.

Let's fuck it up for everyone else then.

PARENTS SHUT DOWN BETHEL BOARD MEETING

Parents and students unhappy over 'Buddy Day' and other changes

Posted: Feb. 13, 2018 12:11 AM
Updated: Feb. 13, 2018 1:27 AM
Posted By: Bob Schaper

Eugene, Ore. -- An overflowing crowd of angry parents forced the Bethel school board to postpone its meeting Monday night, but officials vowed to reconvene later in the week.

A spokesman for the Bethel School District says the parents were upset over changes to the way the district celebrates holidays. On Wednesday, for example, students will participate in "Buddy Day," not Valentine's Day.

The goal of the change, officials say, is to be as inclusive as possible.

Parents shut down Bethel board meeting

Is this The Onion?

Nope, and you of all people should be ecstatic about this.

I would always give my teacher a Valentines card. Then I'd stare at him creepily throughout the day.

Some random drug addict being shot in the face has provoked a profound reaction from you. Poor baby. Try to get over it.

I didn't say anything about 'drugs' or 'addicts'. Try two lern too reed.

I didn't say anything about 'drugs' or 'addicts'. Try two lern too reed.
You said he wasn't smoking weed which is a drug, on the drug schedules. If he's using drugs, especially recreationally, he's an addict. You HAVE to be a drug user to have your cognitive ability that messed up.

Freaking loons need to stop this nonsense
I just read the manifesto written by the principle of south Eugene high on the changing of the school mascot from "axemen"

Goodness, if they only spent so much effort on real education instead of this Politburo nonsense.........

Yep, that's the other story around here today. Not a day goes by that these fucking loons don't attack tradition.
I didn't realize you lived here in town.

cool.

Yes. I was sitting there minding my own business and he asked me to dance.

You might wonder why I was at the dance if I did not intend to dance. Someone thought it would be a good idea and make me more sociable.

You might wonder why I was at the dance if I did not intend to dance. Someone thought it would be a good idea and make me more sociable.

The first dances I remember were in the gyms, and girls stayed on one side and boys on the other side and girls danced with girls. Today is different of course.

I was wondering if he pushed himself on you, so you stabbed him instead of saying no thank you, I take it you didn't want to be at the dance, but you stabbed him so you could be tossed out of scouts?

7th Grade, Silvia X, stabbed me in the arm with a sharp pencil all because I wouldn't turn around in my desk chair and stop staring at her. Bitch gave me a lead tatoo i wear to this day.

Is your name Silvia by any chance, Tipsy?

Forum List

Back