Steve McGarrett Presents The 'United States Illegal Alien Crime Report'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
These are.up to date reports of horrible crimes committed by illegal invaders that should have never been allowed in this country. Every week as the DACA fiasco and immigration talks take place, I will personally bring these unnecessary crimes committed by them to light.

United States Illegal Alien Crime Report

Another unnecessary crime

Drunken Illegal Plows Into Ambulance Carrying A 3-Year-Old Child & Mother: Child Dies, Mother Injured

Get them the fuck out of here. Now.

>> Despite all the push back and assurance from government officials and the Border Patrol itself, Duke continued to spin yarns about how he had met with members of the Justice Department as well as other federal agencies insinuating that he had somehow received authorization for the klansmen to add “border patrol agent” to their resumes along with cross burning and you know, good old-fashioned lynching. Of course all of this was just a way for the attention-hungry Duke to shine a spotlight on himself and the Klan in an effort to somehow convince the general public that the KKK was trying to protect them from job-stealing illegal immigrants. Does any of this sound familiar to you? <<

My friend we're all walking apes, right?
yes--I agree--but the ones committing horrific crimes need to be put in with real apes and we'll see how tough they are
they are so tough murdering/raping/etc little girls and women--let's see how they handle real apes

>> Despite all the push back and assurance from government officials and the Border Patrol itself, Duke continued to spin yarns about how he had met with members of the Justice Department as well as other federal agencies insinuating that he had somehow received authorization for the klansmen to add “border patrol agent” to their resumes along with cross burning and you know, good old-fashioned lynching. Of course all of this was just a way for the attention-hungry Duke to shine a spotlight on himself and the Klan in an effort to somehow convince the general public that the KKK was trying to protect them from job-stealing illegal immigrants. Does any of this sound familiar to you? <<

You do know that picture is from 50 years ago, right? :laughing0301:

Yep. And now it's here. Amazing world innit?

Was there a point coming with this, or should I go ahead and eat?

Personally, I don't give a shit who's patrolling our border. They can be U.S. Border patrol, organized militia, the Klan, the Black Panthers, the PTA, or the Girl Scouts for all I care. As long as they keep shithead illegals, human smugglers, and drug runners the fuck out of my country.

Personally, I don't give a shit who's patrolling our border. They can be U.S. Border patrol, organized militia, the Klan, the Black Panthers, the PTA, or the Girl Scouts for all I care. As long as they keep shithead illegals, human smugglers, and drug runners the fuck out of my country.

I, uh, think those who are trained and paid to patrol the border just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight give a shit who's underfoot. That's why they nixed David Duke and the Dingbats.

Forum List

Back