Oregon school district wants to change name of Valentines Day to 'Buddy Day'

Happy buddy day.
participation trophies for everybody...

I went to a dance in the 6th grade. It was a girl scout, boy scout dance. I sadly stabbed one of the boy scouts with my pocket knife. I got tossed out of the scouts for that one.

It is good to teach girls that they have the right to say no and the power to enforce it too.

I agree. Did you stab him on purpose?
Yes. I was sitting there minding my own business and he asked me to dance.

You might wonder why I was at the dance if I did not intend to dance. Someone thought it would be a good idea and make me more sociable.

Clearly that didn't work.

The goal of the change, officials say, is to be as inclusive as possible.

Yeah that's left loons at work

Izzat right.

Then you're saying the Right is all about exclusion?

Never said that but you can't force inclusion, people are always going to disagree, not like each other and you kumbaya dopes can't force everyone to drink Bubble Up, eat Rainbow Stew and live happily ever after.

lol.
Being inclusive is a good thing, but stuff like this makes a joke out of it.
When my kids were little we would decorate a box and make out valentines for all the kids in the class. Teachers always sent home a handy list. It was fun.
How is this non inclusive?.

Because afterall, there may be a handful of kids who might get butthurt if no one gives them a card.

Let's fuck it up for everyone else then.

PARENTS SHUT DOWN BETHEL BOARD MEETING

Parents and students unhappy over 'Buddy Day' and other changes

Posted: Feb. 13, 2018 12:11 AM
Updated: Feb. 13, 2018 1:27 AM
Posted By: Bob Schaper

Eugene, Ore. -- An overflowing crowd of angry parents forced the Bethel school board to postpone its meeting Monday night, but officials vowed to reconvene later in the week.

A spokesman for the Bethel School District says the parents were upset over changes to the way the district celebrates holidays. On Wednesday, for example, students will participate in "Buddy Day," not Valentine's Day.

Parents shut down Bethel board meeting

^^^^ Probably to more bend over to the Muslims, Muslims are against Valentine's Day and are issuing demands also in other nations:

XImrUj0-Ssme5sO_o_AcHg.png

Muslim teacher in Sydney says Valentine's Day is immoral | Daily Mail Online

VzGB5F-gT0KImxc0bnFK9A.png

^^^^ ALL Islamic nations.

fbn1xeCYQZ2XI3nnHwUjKA.png

Bebw8rqmT1yb9_QR5BYIqQ.png

The places were celebrating Valentine's Day is banned | Metro News

hLltC1yjT0m6K282AdQhag.png

We Are Muslims! Absolute 'NO' to Saint Valentines Day!!

Why Muslims are against Valentine's Day ie. St. Valentine it is considered a Christian thing and the 7th Century Death Cult is Anti-Christian.

Why Do We Muslims Not Celebrate Valentines Day

z9lZNs0PQq_05o4l4EL4zw.png

PU-c1REBQ4uB1QJ52PZKtw.png

SORRY VALENTINES DAY I AM MUSLIM Pics - SAY NO TO VALENTINES DAY | Facebook

NeEHxefXQ9ipoe2_NlxfEA.png

VBSxXrBuS9mFzo1_y8JWow.png

Dogmaphobe Correll Tilly pismoe

Because afterall, there may be a handful of kids who might get butthurt if no one gives them a card.

Eugene, Ore. -- An overflowing crowd of angry parents forced the Bethel school board to postpone its meeting Monday night, but officials vowed to reconvene later in the week.

A spokesman for the Bethel School District says the parents were upset over changes to the way the district celebrates holidays. On Wednesday, for example, students will participate in "Buddy Day," not Valentine's Day.

^^^^ Probably to more bend over to the Muslims, Muslims are against Valentine's Day and are issuing demands also in other nations:

Why Muslims are against Valentine's Day ie. St. Valentine it is considered a Christian thing and the 7th Century Death Cult is Anti-Christian.

The Muzzies can go fuck themselves.

The Muzzies can go fuck themselves.

Well as I immediately read the OP article and from this forum I know Oregon is one of the Leftist American States, I thought immediately the reason why changing Valentine's Day is to bend over to the Kebabs who are infesting Oregon and this is what they mean in the OP article that Valentine's Day is not "inclusive" so to bend over to the very NOT inclusive Islam the Leftist Beta Cuck Faggots in Oregon want to ban Valentine's Day and have this pathetic "Buddy Day".

The Muslims and the Leftist Beta Cuck Faggots can fuck off and also I wish everyone:

sJThJb8HRBOOcC9n2mOWGg.png

Out of compassion for their "misunderstood" students, they should change the name to "Bloody Day."

Forum List

Back