Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

I have no doubt that if Obama had chosen not to visit Roseburg, you same clowns would be attacking him for ignoring the tragedy, probably due to some nonsense about how the shooter being black.
That didn't happen, so of course a brain dead moron like yourself thinks it's a valid argument.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

So 'Oregon' doesn't want Obama to visit......because the editor of a conservative newspaper said so.

Huh. I wasn't aware that David Jaques was Roseburg. Or Oregon for that matter.

Liver and learn.

Oregon is a blue state. I don't think the conservative editor speaks for everyone .

that was dumb. are you rdeans long lost slowmo cousin? he's all hung up with right and left, Republicans/conservatives. . can't ever speak about anything unless its framed with those in it

Is english your first language ?

I'm just responding to the OP. Why don't u leacture him.

I have no doubt that if Obama had chosen not to visit Roseburg, you same clowns would be attacking him for ignoring the tragedy, probably due to some nonsense about how the shooter being black.

what you have is NOTHING. you don't know jack. unless you asked your crystal ball. what you have is blowing smoke out your ass. and it's stinky

That's why these nuts are throwing such fits in this thread. Obama has ruined the talking point they already had up and ready for dissemination.

Now they're stuck with Plan B.

That didn't happen, so of course a brain dead moron like yourself thinks it's a valid argument.

Neither did the basis for this entire thread, yet that didn't stop you, did it?

Ask the families... It should be up to them.

They are obviously not falling all over themselves wanting the circus to come to town....

what you have is NOTHING. you don't know jack. unless you asked your crystal ball. what you have is blowing smoke out your ass. and it's stinky

We've seen your act, Lardy.

Here is what you pulled out of your story:

"David Jaques, the publisher of a conservative local newspaper says .... "

Secondly, if Obama didn't come to Roseberg, and if your omnivorous conservative dirt machine photographed him shopping for school supplies with his children, the caption would read: "Obama goes shopping while Roseberg buries its dead."

You are proof that a once honest & intelligent political movement has turned into a corrupt Leninist farce.

gawd you people are as ugly as that dear leader you worship and make excuses for daily

Well I'm sure you are right . No one will show for his speech !! Lol!

Hey, what will u say when it's a big crowd?

Who are "they"? Link to this CNN coverage?

Is the local Pastor a "family member" of any of the victims? Link to the Trinity Network coverage?

Or do you expect us to simply take your word for it?
I saw them on tv... Word or not, no link??

We're is the link they want him there?? The local pastor had two of the family members with him.

If you "saw it on CNN", you should be able to find a link to it, CNN posts most if not all of their news segments on their website.
Then it should be easy to find for anyone?? I know what I saw.

Well, you're the one making the argument. If you're conceding that you can't back your claims up, that's fine - but it's not my responsibility to do your work for you.
I don't need too either... I saw it on tv. Believe what you want.

What channel? I think you just pulled that out of your ass.

Correct, the families should speak for themselves. When have they said they wanted to see this joker in their town?

According to you a family member should be denied the opportunity to say exactly that to his face if that's the way they feel. Why do you want to stifle these people and not allow them to speak for themselves?

I hope they do speak for themselves. I hope this is the most embarrassing moment of your Presidents career. I hope it goes down in history and remembered forever.

Correct, the families should speak for themselves. When have they said they wanted to see this joker in their town?

According to you a family member should be denied the opportunity to say exactly that to his face if that's the way they feel. Why do you want to stifle these people and not allow them to speak for themselves?

I hope they do speak for themselves. I hope this is the most embarrassing moment of your Presidents career. I hope it goes down in history and remembered forever.
going to be hard to beat this for embarrassing moments
michelleone.jpg

I cant speak for the rest of the people in my neighborhood, but I for one would not welcome obama if it were my child. Wouldnt want him anywhere around. Nothing he could say would have any sincerity or value.
Im pretty sure the majority around here would feel the same, however like I said, I cant and wont speak for them.
The references to this article that I find are all one guy saying it for everyone. But I have not found any article that specifically has that opinion from all of those in question.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?

Forum List

Back