Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Really? Then go to some articles about the problem they have in Chicago. The police and all authorities there arrest criminals with guns on a daily basis. Why are those arrests not deterring criminals from carrying guns? Because they get a slap on the hand in court. Judges are pressured into keeping people out of jail except those who commit the most serious of crimes. There's no room. So if somebody gets busted with a gun, they get five months in jail and get out in two or three on good behavior if that.

Correct.. But they were able to confiscate the gun. They should round up every one in the streets where these gangs hang around then search and confiscate.

On what reasonable cause do they have to do a search and seizure?

Illegal possession of firearms.

So only suspected gang members they would search? I think you have a potential Constitutional issue. Would these gang members be white, well dressed and anywhere in the city? Police would search only on the basis of black people in only certain neighborhoods in the city. They could also stop black motorists and search their cars.

Racial profiling? Unconstitutional.
Tough shit.

But wont the liberals be screaming about a violation of rights and if a white cop kills a black kid while trying to confiscate his gun. All liberal hell would break loose.

Liberals want a solution as long as it violates everyone's rights.

Correct.. But they were able to confiscate the gun. They should round up every one in the streets where these gangs hang around then search and confiscate.

On what reasonable cause do they have to do a search and seizure?

Illegal possession of firearms.

So only suspected gang members they would search? I think you have a potential Constitutional issue. Would these gang members be white, well dressed and anywhere in the city? Police would search only on the basis of black people in only certain neighborhoods in the city. They could also stop black motorists and search their cars.

Racial profiling? Unconstitutional.
Tough shit.

But wont the liberals be screaming about a violation of rights and if a white cop kills a black kid while trying to confiscate his gun. All liberal hell would break loose.

Liberals want a solution as long as it violates everyone's rights.
Happens all the time lol.

OP- The far RW as always a snarling, hateful disgrace...

I'm good if they don't want to meet with him. I'm not sure I would want to. I would not think of the families no matter their decision.

From Obama's standpoint is is a photo-op, so he will go.

I agree. Why think of the families? It's not like they suffered any great loss or anything.

I feel for those families, the pain has got to be great. They aren't any different than those families that lost family in the crash in Seattle or those that die every week in Chicago violence.

That is why I think it's all politics with him.

Of course it's all political with him. He's already admitted it.

Ha,ha, you're confusing him with Kevin McCarthy........the one who outed the conservative nitwits in Congress with their fake Benghazi investigation....Obama isn't running for office, in case you didn't know it.
Benghazi is a real place. It's not fake. And yes a REAL ambassador was murdered there.
Nobody said Benghazi wasn't real, idiot. The Benghazi investigation is what is fake, moron....I guess you're not even able to read English.

You are nothing but a stupid brain damaged fag.
Says the idiot who doesn't even read a comment correctly and then spews nonsense and ad hominem.....you're the brain damaged buffoon, idiot.

Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.

Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

And you do? I guess when the state votes Democrat for several years in a row, the opinion of one rwnj doesn't amount to much.

"Rural Oregonians in general and Eastern Oregonians in particular are growing increasingly dismayed by the manner in which Oregon’s legislature and Oregon’s urban dwellers have marginalized their values, demonized their lifestyle, villainized their resource-based livelihoods, and have classified them as second class citizens at best.

That seems to be the common state of mind for most conservatives throughout the country. Maybe they need to revisit the fact that they are in the minority with their archaic way of thinking?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

He's the President of United States.

STFUO.

Respect the office and respect the constitution.

When Obama starts to 'respect the office' let me know

-Geaux

That is a stupid statement with no basis in reality. Obama is one of the best presidents average Americans have ever had. 2 terms in your face, racist bahs-turd!

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

STFUO.

-Geaux

That is a stupid statement with no basis in reality. Obama is one of the best presidents average Americans have ever had. 2 terms in your face, racist bahs-turd!

Ah, there's something wrong with you. Now I get it.

What a pig.

STFUO.

We all respect the office and the Constitution. It's the man in the office that we can't stomach.
A man with higher moral character than you have displayed hereabouts? I'd support Obama any day over someone like YOU or most of the republican candidates vying for the presidency today.

What a pig.

STFUO.

-Geaux

"Wrong" is in the eye of the beholder and it seems the majority of voters agree with me. You are the epitome of "wrongness."We won twice. Care to comment.... go on, make my day!

M74nzrB.jpg

These Meme's get more poignant every day!

The guy with the scythe looks a lot like YOU, vigilante.

What a pig.

STFUO.

-Geaux

"Wrong" is in the eye of the beholder and it seems the majority of voters agree with me. You are the epitome of "wrongness."We won twice. Care to comment.... go on, make my day!

*Winning* doesn't make you right, I'm afraid.

Nazis *won* too. At first.

STFUO.

I respect the office and the Constitution. I can't respect the man.
Then save your vitriol for when he is no longer president and becomes just a man again.
He deserves vitriol while he is doing things that are disgusting.
Unless you are his chauffeur you can't really know if he i doing disgusting things or not. Did some one tell you Obama was picking his nose or something?

STFUO.

-Geaux

And just who made YOU the arbiter of what is right or wrong in the political arena? If the majority of Americans decided Obama was their "man" who are you to dispute that? You are nobody...nothing but part of the minority of republican blue collar groupies who can't stand it that a mulatto democrat is in the White House. BTW, in this case "winning"does make me right.

-Geaux

And just who made YOU the arbiter of what is right or wrong in the political arena? If the majority of Americans decided Obama was their "man" who are you to dispute that? You are nobody...nothing but part of the minority of republican blue collar groupies who can't stand it that a mulatto democrat is in the White House. BTW, in this case "winning"does make me right.
Obama's not a supreme being. No, winning does not make you, or him, right, if you're just talking about votes.

The 67 percent majority in the town of Roseburg have resoundingly and repeatedly rejected Obama... and have SPECIFICALLY rejected his gun grabbing progressive policies. Which is why the area is so incredibly steamed over his inappropriate and unwarranted comment about using their kids to advertise for the disarming of Americans. THEY believe that their kids wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for anti-gun nonsense. Using your reasoning, they are in the majority in their voting demographic, so they must be right.

One could even argue that a DEMOCRAT school president put the illegal gun ban in place in order to PUT Republican kids at risk.

Are you introducing race into the discussion? If so that's evidence that you have run out of material.

What a pig.

STFUO.

We all respect the office and the Constitution. It's the man in the office that we can't stomach.
A man with higher moral character than you have displayed hereabouts? I'd support Obama any day over someone like YOU or most of the republican candidates vying for the presidency today.
I'll take that as an endorsement from sane folk. Thanks.

Obama's not a supreme being. No, winning does not make you, or him, right, if you're just talking about votes.

The 67 percent majority in the town of Roseburg have resoundingly and repeatedly rejected Obama... and have SPECIFICALLY rejected his gun grabbing progressive policies. Which is why the area is so incredibly steamed over his inappropriate and unwarranted comment about using their kids to advertise for the disarming of Americans. THEY believe that their kids wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for anti-gun nonsense. Using your reasoning, they are in the majority in their voting demographic, so they must be right.

One could even argue that a DEMOCRAT school president put the illegal gun ban in place in order to PUT Republican kids at risk.

Are you introducing race into the discussion? If so that's evidence that you have run out of material.

Dispense with projections. No one is saying Obama is a supreme being. He is the US president, though, and as long as he holds that office he is due the respect that comes with it.
You and many others aren't going to respect the US president and many of you seem to love Putin the communist more than your own duly elected Christian leader.

ANTI-GUN? Obama has not said anything to make anyone believe he is ant-gun. He is for stricter control over who can buy guns legally. I do disagree with him on that point because guns are still going to be made and sold illegally to people who know how to circmvent the law. Obama is not trying to abrogate the 2nd amendment and take guns away...not even from nut jobs who already own them. They just won't be able to add to their already impressive arsenals if Obama get's his way. Responsible citizens will still be able to buy unlimited quantities but not those who don't pass the background checks. The latter mental cases will just be stuck with the ten or so weapons they already have.

OBAMA"S VISIT TO ROSEBURG:

I am not sure that 67% number you posted is accurate. I'll wait to see what happens. I don't think Obama should have announced his visit at all. Sending an envoy might have had a better effect. I don't know if any of the shooting victims were Black or mulatto except for the shooter but Roseburg seems to be socially liberal and a diverse community. Obama must be aware of the town's political and inclusive climate otherwise he probably would have sent an envoy instead.

What a pig.

STFUO.

I'll take that as an endorsement from sane folk. Thanks.
That and a dime won't get you a cup of coffee.

Forum List

Back