Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Obama declared openly, immediately, that he was politicizing the shooting in Oregon - to hell with the victims, their families, the community...it was all about his anti-gun agenda.

He declared he wanted to meet with the father of one of the girls who died. The father declined the offer and declared he wanted no part of being Obama's PROP to push his Liberal agenda.

The town as a whole, upon hearing Obama was coming to attend the funerals of the victims to use as a continued back-drop for his anti-gun agenda, sent the message loud and clear: 'WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!"

...and this selfish, disrespectful, political agenda-pushing son of a bitch STILL has the complete lack of respect for these victims, for the families, and their wishes that he is going to ignore them completely and STILL travel to Oregon to 'crash' the funerals! Amazing!

Obama declared openly, immediately, that he was politicizing the shooting in Oregon - to hell with the victims, their families, the community...it was all about his anti-gun agenda.

He declared he wanted to meet with the father of one of the girls who died. The father declined the offer and declared he wanted no part of being Obama's PROP to push his Liberal agenda.

The town as a whole, upon hearing Obama was coming to attend the funerals of the victims to use as a continued back-drop for his anti-gun agenda, sent the message loud and clear: 'WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!"

...and this selfish, disrespectful, political agenda-pushing son of a bitch STILL has the complete lack of respect for these victims, for the families, and their wishes that he is going to ignore them completely and STILL travel to Oregon to 'crash' the funerals! Amazing!

The town did no such thing.

Talking about policies that don't work...increasing the prison population would be exhibit A.

Really? Then go to some articles about the problem they have in Chicago. The police and all authorities there arrest criminals with guns on a daily basis. Why are those arrests not deterring criminals from carrying guns? Because they get a slap on the hand in court. Judges are pressured into keeping people out of jail except those who commit the most serious of crimes. There's no room. So if somebody gets busted with a gun, they get five months in jail and get out in two or three on good behavior if that.

Correct.. But they were able to confiscate the gun. They should round up every one in the streets where these gangs hang around then search and confiscate.

On what reasonable cause do they have to do a search and seizure?

Illegal possession of firearms.

So only suspected gang members they would search? I think you have a potential Constitutional issue. Would these gang members be white, well dressed and anywhere in the city? Police would search only on the basis of black people in only certain neighborhoods in the city. They could also stop black motorists and search their cars.

Racial profiling? Unconstitutional.
They should attend to their own affairs... Black on black crime. Just as in the Indian reservations, attend to domestic abuse being most likely 90% plus on the res.

Oregon has a Democratic governor, 2 Democratic Senators, and 4 out of 5 Democrats in the House.

Oregon does not hate Obama. The usual ODS suspects in Oregon hate Obama.

And the one Republican that is in the Oregon House is in the district that voted overwhelmingly for Romney in 2012. Which is where Roseburg is located.

Love how you omit.

Oregon has a Democratic governor, 2 Democratic Senators, and 4 out of 5 Democrats in the House.

And the one Republican that is in the Oregon House is in the district that voted overwhelmingly for Romney in 2012. Which is where Roseburg is located.

Love how you omit.

So you people want to politicize this to the point where the president can only appear at tragedies in districts he won in the election?

And who is politicizing this?

Love how you omit.

Have you determined how the victims voted?

Love how you omit.

New York City didn't vote for GW Bush. Did you bitch when he went to ground zero after 9/11?

Love how you omit.

So you people want to politicize this to the point where the president can only appear at tragedies in districts he won in the election?

I didn't say that, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I bought out a fact to and to the facts you presented. I'm not sure what you mean by "you" people. I'm an American, I thought you were too.

Obama has said he will politicize this. I also expect the opposition to politicize this. I have no problem politicians politicizing, that is what they do.

I am not stupid enough to believe that Obama or his opposition care for the victims families.

Just politics, not sure why you can't understand this. This isn't about saving lives, it is about pushing political agendas.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

He's the President of United States.

STFUO.

Respect the office and respect the constitution.
We all respect the office and the Constitution. It's the man in the office that we can't stomach.

Love how you omit.

New York City didn't vote for GW Bush. Did you bitch when he went to ground zero after 9/11?

I haven't bitched about Obama going to Roseburg. I said early on in this thread he should go and the families that want to meet with should meet with him. Again, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read or at least read about my position before making really moronic and stupid assumptions. Of course maybe you just aren't very bright.

Love how you omit.

Did I say how the victims voted? Are you a special kind of stupid?

Love how you omit.

I didn't say that, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I bought out a fact to and to the facts you presented. I'm not sure what you mean by "you" people. I'm an American, I thought you were too.

Obama has said he will politicize this. I also expect the opposition to politicize this. I have no problem politicians politicizing, that is what they do.

I am not stupid enough to believe that Obama or his opposition care for the victims families.

Just politics, not sure why you can't understand this. This isn't about saving lives, it is about pushing political agendas.

So no political agenda ever tries to save lives? The gun nuts are pushing more guns in schools. You're saying now that's just politics?

Love how you omit.

I haven't bitched about Obama going to Roseburg. I said early on in this thread he should go and the families that want to meet with should meet with him. Again, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read or at least read about my position before making really moronic and stupid assumptions. Of course maybe you just aren't very bright.

Yes you are bitching.

M74nzrB.jpg

These Meme's get more poignant every day!

Love how you omit.

You brought up the vote in the district. You must have had a point to make about it. Unless you were just trolling.

Talking about policies that don't work...increasing the prison population would be exhibit A.

Really? Then go to some articles about the problem they have in Chicago. The police and all authorities there arrest criminals with guns on a daily basis. Why are those arrests not deterring criminals from carrying guns? Because they get a slap on the hand in court. Judges are pressured into keeping people out of jail except those who commit the most serious of crimes. There's no room. So if somebody gets busted with a gun, they get five months in jail and get out in two or three on good behavior if that.

Correct.. But they were able to confiscate the gun. They should round up every one in the streets where these gangs hang around then search and confiscate.

So only suspected gang members they would search? I think you have a potential Constitutional issue. Would these gang members be white, well dressed and anywhere in the city? Police would search only on the basis of black people in only certain neighborhoods in the city. They could also stop black motorists and search their cars.

Tough shit.

Tough shit.
Not under the original constitution. Most changes to the constitution are made so assholes can break the law.

Love how you omit.

Yes you are bitching.

I guess you not having reading comprehension you would be moronic and think that way. of course anyone one else with a quarter of a brain would think differently.

Love how you omit.

You brought up the vote in the district. You must have had a point to make about it. Unless you were just trolling.
I made my point as did you.

Forum List

Back