Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

It's a disgrace that people are politicising the death of those kids to grandstand against the President.
They should be ashamed.

Right. The Democrats never politicize deaths. WTF do you think these people don't what DumBama there? Because in every other mass shooting, he used those deaths to promote his political agenda.

Did you just start following politics this week or have you had your head buried in the sand the last seven years? History has a way of repeating itself, and remember, DumBama's first address to the country on this situation was promoting his anti-gun propaganda.
His political agenda is to try to reduce the number mass shootings.
Isn't that an outrage?!
His political agenda is to increase the number of mass shootings. Just with his chosen doing the shooting.

Think of how lowered obama feels now. He shot off his mouth before he knew it was a black guy killing Christians. Now he's stuck with it.

========

The shooter was an ultra right wing government hater gun nut.

sure he was. He was a black Muslim who was targeting Christians. but we know that doesn't mean shit to any of you who want's to make him what he wasn't.

It is a sad reflection on todays conservatives that they exploit the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Not surprising given how they have exploited the deaths of our Benghazi diplomats in an attempt to "get Hillary"

Before you said politicizing. Once proved Obama politicized the shooting you change to exploiting. Both parties are doing it, take off your blinders.

I had to sift through hundreds of right wing echo chamber Google links to find this......buried by the morass of stupidity........but here is the factual information. Enjoy.

City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama | NRToday.com

Old news, maybe should learn how to use a search engine.

Old news? That's incredible. It just happened yesterday. You must be one of those special people.

Yesterday is old news try to stay present day.

Der.........ooooooooookaaayyyyyyy!

Yup the mentally ill will target groups that advertise their refusal to protect their kids.
In other words, your ideal for this nation is that every citizen have to carry a weapon on his person all the time, in every local. Good old wild west days, eh? Well, they weren't that good, and not that many constantly carried guns.

Now you are talking to a person that has owned guns for 60 years. And is adept with both long guns and pistols. But I see far too many people with guns that should not be allowed within ten feet of them.
Face it, loon. Roseburg, Pendleton, Reedsport, Myrtle Creek....they hate your king. And they hate soft fingered faggots from the cities who aren't successful enough to own their own wilderness, and so covet and steal the land of others...so they can enjoy cheap vacation rights without having to get permission to shit there. You ppl are despised by the locals.
God bless the ignorant white trash bigots/racists/red necks. lol

Disgusting and pathetic troll keeps shoveling his hate and ignorance. What a bigot. Sad little pathetic man.
"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."
Romans 12:14

I didn't curse him in this post, just exposed evil for what it is.

He doesn't persecute me, if he was persecuting I am sure you would tattle on him to the mods. All he is, is a troll. Trolls just spew hate.

His political agenda is to increase the number of mass shootings. Just with his chosen doing the shooting.

Think of how lowered obama feels now. He shot off his mouth before he knew it was a black guy killing Christians. Now he's stuck with it.

========

No, he was a mentally ill anti-Christian nut.

Mentally ill and rightwing are not mutually exclusive. You are the best proof of that.

Would-be killers target gun-free zones

Once you allow open/concealed carry, the shooter can't even be legally confronted. He could have walked onto campus with a gun in each hand,

and had the law on his side.
Until he drew a bead on somebody.
btw, he walked into the room with his gun in full view anyway. The law didn't prevent him. But idiots like you mean that the guys who were there who might have otherwise been packing, weren't. So they were reduced to using their bodies to protect people, when people could have actually been saved if they had just been able to pop him.

Koshergrl's lack of heart and soul is on display for all to see.
Not even once has she mentioned the victims of yet another mass murder.
The ugly creature hates anyone who is not exactly as she is and somehow, though she fights for the life of the unborn,
once they are out of the womb, she gives not a fuck about anyone.

Guns and their potential to kill many, many people are far more important to a knuckle-dragging, inbred runt like KosherGroot than saving peoples's lives.

And she hates our President so much, she searches for every opportunity to rail on him. Well, ok, she can do that.

But after Friday, KosherFail, I am going to post all of the pics and the vids from our President's trip to Roseburg and then give you a hearty fuck-you.

:D

In other words, your ideal for this nation is that every citizen have to carry a weapon on his person all the time, in every local. Good old wild west days, eh? Well, they weren't that good, and not that many constantly carried guns.

Now you are talking to a person that has owned guns for 60 years. And is adept with both long guns and pistols. But I see far too many people with guns that should not be allowed within ten feet of them.
Face it, loon. Roseburg, Pendleton, Reedsport, Myrtle Creek....they hate your king. And they hate soft fingered faggots from the cities who aren't successful enough to own their own wilderness, and so covet and steal the land of others...so they can enjoy cheap vacation rights without having to get permission to shit there. You ppl are despised by the locals.

Disgusting and pathetic troll keeps shoveling his hate and ignorance. What a bigot. Sad little pathetic man.

He doesn't persecute me, if he was persecuting I am sure you would tattle on him to the mods. All he is, is a troll. Trolls just spew hate.
Hey, they're my friends out here. Too bad about THEIR bigotry. See sig, last line.

Hey, they're my friends out here. Too bad about THEIR bigotry. See sig, last line.

Can't see your sig line, thank goodness. Just keep spewing your hate, I have no problem with trolls.

Can't see your sig line, thank goodness. Just keep spewing your hate, I have no problem with trolls.
"I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry". Includes ignorant bigotry against minorities and gays and furriners, Dems etc etc etc. lol

Last edited:

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

You can't stand yourself? LOL! Now that is funny.

"I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry"
How on earth did you get off ignore?

========

No, he was a mentally ill anti-Christian nut.

Mentally ill and rightwing are not mutually exclusive. You are the best proof of that.

Would-be killers target gun-free zones

Once you allow open/concealed carry, the shooter can't even be legally confronted. He could have walked onto campus with a gun in each hand,

and had the law on his side.
Until he drew a bead on somebody.
btw, he walked into the room with his gun in full view anyway. The law didn't prevent him. But idiots like you mean that the guys who were there who might have otherwise been packing, weren't. So they were reduced to using their bodies to protect people, when people could have actually been saved if they had just been able to pop him.

That would have never happened. If it was known that students were armed there, the lowlife would have chosen a different place to go for his killing spree.

But even if it did, the law for CCW carriers is that we can use our firearm for self-defense if we believe that we or others are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. A man walking into a classroom pointing a gun is without a doubt a reason to believe just that.

It's a disgrace that people are politicising the death of those kids to grandstand against the President.
They should be ashamed.

Right. The Democrats never politicize deaths. WTF do you think these people don't what DumBama there? Because in every other mass shooting, he used those deaths to promote his political agenda.

Did you just start following politics this week or have you had your head buried in the sand the last seven years? History has a way of repeating itself, and remember, DumBama's first address to the country on this situation was promoting his anti-gun propaganda.
Isn't that an outrage?!

Yes it is because disarming America has nothing to do with mass shootings or anything else. It has to do with more government control and involvement. We all know there are no regulations that can stop somebody from getting a gun that wants one. There are simply too many of them and they are too easy to get. We see this in states that have the toughest gun laws in the country.

Whether you go overseas or look here in America during the Brady Bill years, statistics show there are no improvements in trying to get rid of guns. Now in Great Britain, there is a movement to make knives and swords illegal. The criminals that can't easily find guns are choosing a different tool of death.
So, your arguments are;
1; No law will stop all criminals from being criminals so there's no point in having a law.
2; It's really hard so there's no point in trying.

No, my point is if we are going to create a new law, why punish those who are law biding citizens? 2) Why create a law that would not solve the problem you are looking to solve?

You want to create new laws that might do some good? Great. Build more prisons and have a law that anybody caught with a firearm that's not supposed to have one is an automatic 10 years in prison plus whatever years they may add on if they committed a crime with that gun.

They should be ashamed.

Isn't that an outrage?!

Yes it is because disarming America has nothing to do with mass shootings or anything else. It has to do with more government control and involvement. We all know there are no regulations that can stop somebody from getting a gun that wants one. There are simply too many of them and they are too easy to get. We see this in states that have the toughest gun laws in the country.

Whether you go overseas or look here in America during the Brady Bill years, statistics show there are no improvements in trying to get rid of guns. Now in Great Britain, there is a movement to make knives and swords illegal. The criminals that can't easily find guns are choosing a different tool of death.
So, your arguments are;
1; No law will stop all criminals from being criminals so there's no point in having a law.

No, my point is if we are going to create a new law, why punish those who are law biding citizens? 2) Why create a law that would not solve the problem you are looking to solve?

You want to create new laws that might do some good? Great. Build more prisons and have a law that anybody caught with a firearm that's not supposed to have one is an automatic 10 years in prison plus whatever years they may add on if they committed a crime with that gun.
Talking about policies that don't work...increasing the prison population would be exhibit A.

Isn't that an outrage?!

So, your arguments are;

Talking about policies that don't work...increasing the prison population would be exhibit A.

Really? Then go to some articles about the problem they have in Chicago. The police and all authorities there arrest criminals with guns on a daily basis. Why are those arrests not deterring criminals from carrying guns? Because they get a slap on the hand in court. Judges are pressured into keeping people out of jail except those who commit the most serious of crimes. There's no room. So if somebody gets busted with a gun, they get five months in jail and get out in two or three on good behavior if that.

One of the earlier posters on this thread had it right...

During the end-game run-up to January 20, 2017...

The more Obumble is out-and-about, and away from Washington, the less damage he can do...

Isn't that an outrage?!

So, your arguments are;

Really? Then go to some articles about the problem they have in Chicago. The police and all authorities there arrest criminals with guns on a daily basis. Why are those arrests not deterring criminals from carrying guns? Because they get a slap on the hand in court. Judges are pressured into keeping people out of jail except those who commit the most serious of crimes. There's no room. So if somebody gets busted with a gun, they get five months in jail and get out in two or three on good behavior if that.
Thanks to GOP lawmakers.

So, your arguments are;

Thanks to GOP lawmakers.

The GOP is running Chicago? Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

One of the earlier posters on this thread had it right...

During the end-game run-up to January 20, 2017...

The more Obumble is out-and-about, and away from Washington, the less damage he can do...

not necessarily , we have no idea who his running things in the shadows. Jarrett seems to be one. I don't remember voting for that snake. but we hear a lot from her lately

So, your arguments are;

Thanks to GOP lawmakers.

The GOP is running Chicago? Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.
So you're arguing with yourself? Loopholes all around, anyway.

Forum List

Back