Oregon legalizes recreational pot

And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.
your past posts on pot kinda show you to be somewhat ignorant on the subject of pot....like the post you made about people blowing it on kids....
My posts are rooted in experience. No ignorance there. The ignorance is with those who buy the pro-pot propaganda.

Why do you insist on imposing your will on others. What's wrong with live and let live ?

Must be a liberal.
Or, a conservative.
From what we see here in the threads, it depends on which you dislike more.

True conservatives are better able to understand and therefore accept the concept of live and let live.
That would be libertarianism. Pot smokers who blow their smoke into others's realms is not live and let live. Quite the opposite.

Good if its not hurting someone else, leave them alone. Period
But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.
Got some reconciling to do.

Yeah, but we're not talking about that
Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.
So all those beer and whiskey commercials are telling kids alcohol is safe for them too?
You won't get agreement from me on that. Difference is that we have warning labels and campaigns explains the dangers of alcohol. Not yet for pot. Just allegations of benign and medicinal. What's more, people consuming alcohol don't pour their alcohol into others' bodies.

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.
And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.
your past posts on pot kinda show you to be somewhat ignorant on the subject of pot....like the post you made about people blowing it on kids....
My posts are rooted in experience. No ignorance there. The ignorance is with those who buy the pro-pot propaganda.
Ignorance is not knowing something, stupid is refusing to learn it. Marijuana is being prescribed to some children with epilepsy by doctors. Now show us your PhD.
There are lots of drugs with good purposes and bad side effects. Ever see those new drug commercials on TV that spend so much time explaining the risks that you forgot what the drug was for?
Why do you refuse to accept this about pot? I defer to your definition of stupid.

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.

Why do you insist on imposing your will on others. What's wrong with live and let live ?
I don't. I said use it if you like. But don't dare inject your smoke into others. That would be you imposing your will.
you dont inject smoke into others....are sure you should be here discussing this?...go back to the political topics....you aint to good with this one...

Good if its not hurting someone else, leave them alone. Period
But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.

Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.
So all those beer and whiskey commercials are telling kids alcohol is safe for them too?
You won't get agreement from me on that. Difference is that we have warning labels and campaigns explains the dangers of alcohol. Not yet for pot. Just allegations of benign and medicinal. What's more, people consuming alcohol don't pour their alcohol into others' bodies.
no some of them just get drunk get behind the wheel and kill a whole family coming home from dinner.....while they get a concussion....

I don't. I said use it if you like. But don't dare inject your smoke into others. That would be you imposing your will.
you dont inject smoke into others....are sure you should be here discussing this?...go back to the political topics....you aint to good with this one...
Speak for yourself...

Boomer Esiason Recalls 2nd-Hand High During MNF Broadcast CBS New York

no some of them just get drunk get behind the wheel and kill a whole family coming home from dinner.....while they get a concussion....
So that bad thing excuses another bad thing?

Ignorance is not knowing something, stupid is refusing to learn it. Marijuana is being prescribed to some children with epilepsy by doctors. Now show us your PhD.
There are lots of drugs with good purposes and bad side effects. Ever see those new drug commercials on TV that spend so much time explaining the risks that you forgot what the drug was for?
Why do you refuse to accept this about pot? I defer to your definition of stupid.
anyone who has smoked pot for any length of time know how it affects them.....if they cant handle it, they can and should stop.....i knew many through the years that did not like how pot made them feel and most of them did not do it any more....im sure there were some who kept going anyway....

Speak for yourself...

do you know what the word INJECT means?....

anyone who has smoked pot for any length of time know how it affects them.....if they cant handle it, they can and should stop.....i knew many through the years that did not like how pot made them feel and most of them did not do it any more....im sure there were some who kept going anyway....
And there are those for whom it created anxiety disorder and depression. I've just enlightened you. Again.

Speak for yourself...

Do you?

no it doesnt....you wanna smoke?....you wanna drink?.....then you pay the price if you get behind the wheel and kill somebody.....just like anything else,its called taking responsibility for what you decide to do....pot should be at least for right now decriminalized at the federal level and taken off of schedule 1.....

no it doesnt....you wanna smoke?....you wanna drink?.....then you pay the price if you get behind the wheel and kill somebody.....just like anything else,its called taking responsibility for what you decide to do....pot should be at least for right now decriminalized at the federal level and taken off of schedule 1.....
Sure. But make sure it comes with stringent punishment for those who involve others in their activity against their will. And make sure the substance comes with sufficient, enlightened warnings about its dangers.

And there are those for whom it created anxiety disorder and depression. I've just enlightened you. Again.
read my post again.....if it made them feel anxious or depressed...they should have stopped....there i just repeated something you already knew,so i enlightened you ...again....

read my post again.....if it made them feel anxious or depressed...they should have stopped....there i just repeated something you already knew,so i enlightened you ...again....
The anxiety and depression issues often are life-long. It's not just one time use, sober up and everything is fine. It creates a condition. What's more, smoking it runs the risk of causing that condition to happen to someone else in the vicinity. That is beyond rude. It's cruel. And deserves serious punishment. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Speak for yourself...

Do you?
you dont inject pot smoke into others....i thought you claimed to have tried the stuff?...should i start calling you RoshawnMarkweesKATZ?........

Speak for yourself...

Do you?
you dont inject pot smoke into others....i thought you claimed to have tried the stuff?...should i start calling you RoshawnMarkweesKATZ?........
I used between 1970 and 1975. You inject THC into others when you smoke in their vicinity. I'm repeating myself now. You need a new argument. You lost this one.

The anxiety and depression issues often are life-long. It's not just one time use, sober up and everything is fine. It creates a condition. What's more, smoking it runs the risk of causing that condition to happen to someone else in the vicinity. That is beyond rude. It's cruel. And deserves serious punishment. Ignorance is not an excuse.
roshawn....what did i just say?....if these people you speak of cant see how they are feeling on pot and dont cut down or stop....who's fucking fault is that
?....and no one is going to develop a condition if you get a whiff of pot from someone smoking it 50 yards away....yea you smoked pot before....

roshawn....what did i just say?....if these people you speak of cant see how they are feeling on pot and dont cut down or stop....who's fucking fault is that
?....and no one is going to develop a condition if you get a whiff of pot from someone smoking it 50 yards away....yea you smoked pot before....
Who are you to decide what hurts others? That is the height of arrogance.

Speak for yourself...

Do you?
I used between 1970 and 1975. You inject THC into others when you smoke in their vicinity. I'm repeating myself now. You need a new argument. You lost this one.
did you put the smoke in a syringe and inject the people around you?...learn what that word means.....INJECT.....drive or force (a liquid, especially a drug or vaccine) into a person or animal's body with a syringe or similar device......no i dont think you did.....how far are those people in your vicinity by the way?....10 feet?....25 ft?....50....how far?....go back to politics Roshan,you dont do to well in this kinda thread

Forum List

Back