Oregon legalizes recreational pot

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Yet another state wants some pot revenue. Oregon must be tired of Washington getting so much Oregon money. All these legal states have such booming tourism, it won't be long before most of the illegal states are going to want to get rid of their budget deficits too. You know that this is going to be the next losing issue for the cons. Even red state Alaska has already legalized it.

I dont think all Cons are against it. Im 100% for it.

Never smoked it. Never will.

But cops and minor level offenders are dying over it. And weed is FAR FAR FAR exponentially less harmful than the shit local doctors are prescribing in pill form for every moron with "depression" or dumbass parent who wants their 12 year old to act 40.

Makes no sense that some ditch weed is illegal......but Doc can give a 13 year old Proxidicjugmulixishoshapham to get him to not act like a teen so his mommy can ignore him after work.

I'm all for it. If we needed a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw Alcohol then the same must be needed for ANYTHING else.

Besides, smoking pot is in the "Privacy Clause" right next to Abortion. Amirite Liberals?

I'm all for it. If we needed a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw Alcohol then the same must be needed for ANYTHING else.

Besides, smoking pot is in the "Privacy Clause" right next to Abortion. Amirite Liberals?
Surely it falls under "pursuit of happiness".

Potheads please go to Colorado or Washington for your drug fix.
Not drug, herb. Can also go to Alaska, Oregon, and D.C. Now tell us what a puritan you are, and that you don't even drink beer or wine. Tell us how you think everyone should have to be like you.

Good if its not hurting someone else, leave them alone. Period
Cons make a good living as DEA agents, prison guards, prosecutors, and judges. Crime is very profitable for them, that's why they want to keep it a crime. They get their jollies making people suffer.

But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.
Got some reconciling to do.

Yeah, but we're not talking about that
Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.
And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.

And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.
Anal-retentive power-trippers that inflict themselves unnecessarily upon others are definitely not needed.
The marijuana debate has been around for long enough that we all know what the danger is; getting arrested.
Otherwise, it cannot be compared, except hypocritically, to what society accepts as normal with alcohol, coffee, mood-adjusters and other chemistry, not to mention the sick obsessions with consumption and materiality.
Real is something people who want to continue prohibition should get.

But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.
Got some reconciling to do.

Yeah, but we're not talking about that
Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.

I clearly said as long as its not hurting someone else and your response is about hurting someone else. Why?

Forum List

Back