Healthcare vs Gun rights; I have a right to both; Should you subsidize BOTH for me??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So...healthcare is now a civil right. Well...so are gun rights. 2nd Amendment.

SCOTUS just upheld Obamacare. Tax the well off...to enable to have nots to get healthcare.

Well...I cant afford an AR-15. Or an H&K pistol.

I think the rich...like Warren Buffett and George Clooney...should have to pay a large fine....err...I mean...tax....to subsidize my ability to bear arms.

There should be a state exchange. Like healthcare. Have a large allotment of arms. Maybe not the best like Smith & Wessons. But decent stuff...like a Kahr or DPMS.

That way...everyone has access to a good legal firearm...for cheap on the state exchange. $100 AR-15s. $50 .45 cal pistols.

And....mandate everyone owns a gun. Make them list it on their taxes. Afterall...its a civil right.

Crazy? Nope. Mandatory rifle ownership was once law in the US.

Thoughts?

I think SCOTUS set the groundwork for a state run firearms exchange.

Obamacare was passed so people who couldnt afford healthcare. ..which is very expensive. ..could now afford it. Via a subsidy and state exchange. Its a RIGHT.

Well...owning a gun is a right. But like healthcare. ...they're expensive. So...its a parralel argument. I have a right...which I cant afford to exercise. The state should subsidize that. And heck...maybe even mandate ownership.

SCOTUS just upheld Obamacare. Tax the well off...to enable to have nots to get healthcare.

I think the rich...like Warren Buffett and George Clooney...should have to pay a large fine....err...I mean...tax....to subsidize my ability to bear arms.

There should be a state exchange. Like healthcare. Have a large allotment of arms. Maybe not the best like Smith & Wessons. But decent stuff...like a Kahr or DPMS.

That way...everyone has access to a good legal firearm...for cheap on the state exchange. $100 AR-15s. $50 .45 cal pistols.

And....mandate everyone owns a gun. Make them list it on their taxes. Afterall...its a civil right.

Thoughts?

Well, we subsidize the guns and WMD for the military.
And we pay for the health care of govt officials (too bad we don't pay for proper health
care for the Veterans we send to war to come back in worse shape and needing more help)

Why not have EVERYONE sue to have the SAME health care benefits as everyone in govt?
Since we are paying for all this, why not create jobs for ALL of us where we qualify for the
SAME benefits package as all the people who PASSED the health care policies, giving themselves the best.

Why not take the PRECEDENCE set by Gays who fought to be "equal"
and now ALL of us demand to be EQUAL with govt officials?

Is that where this is heading?
For EVERYONE to demand "equal special rights" in order to finally be treated as "equal" human beings?

Thoughts?

And we pay for the health care of govt officials (too bad we don't pay for proper health
care for the Veterans we send to war to come back in worse shape and needing more help)

Why not have EVERYONE sue to have the SAME health care benefits as everyone in govt?
Since we are paying for all this, why not create jobs for ALL of us where we qualify for the
SAME benefits package as all the people who PASSED the health care policies, giving themselves the best.

For EVERYONE to demand "equal special rights" in order to finally be treated as "equal" human beings?
That is exactly where it is headed.

Everyone will be special just like everyone else.

Except the ruling elite, or course.

Thoughts?

That is exactly where it is headed.

Everyone will be special just like everyone else.

Except the ruling elite, or course.

We will all need to claim equal authority, ownership, benefits and privileges as the elite.
Same with gay marriage that used govt to establish their rights to be equal as they defined it.
Let's open the door for everyone to be equal with gay rights.

So right to own property. Right to get paid interest if we invest in govt like the private investors with the federal reserve. All taxpayers should be paid for giving money to govt so we are not slaves. That isn't equal
to pay interest to investors but not to taxpayers forced to give our salaries to govt. Let's do it.

Let's all sue to be equal now. And if we are denied equal benefits,
well, that's discrimination. So we can prove we are discriminated against and sue to
find lawyers who will sue and win in order for us to be equal.

We are ALL the 4% (<-- percentage of gay population)
We ALL deserve equal rights recognition responsibilities and authority as anyone in govt
or else people are not equal under law.

Thoughts?

Well....what you're saying is we would agitate and protest ourselves into supposed total equality. Not equal opportunity alone. But equal results. Equal standard of living. Equal to the point of mass conformity and commonality.

Kinda like communism. But the leftist Americans would surely not have a long term goal of...haha...um....nah....no way they're. ....um....wait a second...

I just want access to the firearms I have a right to. I cant afford them. And thus....its not fair. Like Obamacare which gave people access to a "right" they couldnt afford....I want access to the gun right...which I cant afford. So they must subsidize my armory.

I just want access to the firearms I have a right to. I cant afford them. And thus....its not fair. Like Obamacare which gave people access to a "right" they couldnt afford....I want access to the gun right...which I cant afford. So they must subsidize my armory.

I want a new ACR...but damn those things are pricey.
When can I expect my firearm voucher?

I want a new ACR...but damn those things are pricey.
When can I expect my firearm voucher?

Oh...and I'll expect a thousand rounds a month. Can I just get an EBT card for that?

Thoughts?
No one has a "right" to healthcare; you truly are an ignorant loon.

Thoughts?

Well than I guess obammycare is toast.....

Thoughts?

Oh. But isnt that the left's stance? Everyone has a right to healthcare?

Thoughts?
Someone needs to explain this to your leftist friends.
right to health care - Google Search

Careful. This will set up a movement for the government to tax anyone who doesn't own a gun.

Id support it!!! Losers who refuse to protect themselves require ME AND YOU to pay more in taxes to hire cops to protect hipster faggot liberals who refuse to man up and protect their plot of grass.

Thing is... the federal government doesn't have to rely on the court to generate the constitutional authority to force everyone buy a gun, and can prescribe far more serious punishment than a tax penalty for not doing so.

Thing is... the federal government doesn't have to rely on the court to generate the constitutional authority to force everyone buy a gun, and can prescribe far more serious punishment than a tax penalty for not doing so.

True. In America's early days...every male was required to own a rifle.

Forum List

Back