Oregon legalizes recreational pot

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.
And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.
Anal-retentive power-trippers that inflict themselves unnecessarily upon others are definitely not needed.
The marijuana debate has been around for long enough that we all know what the danger is; getting arrested.
Otherwise, it cannot be compared, except hypocritically, to what society accepts as normal with alcohol, coffee, mood-adjusters and other chemistry, not to mention the sick obsessions with consumption and materiality.
Real is something people who want to continue prohibition should get.
Society doesn't accept pouring alcohol or coffee into other people's systems. It's called poisoning and it warrant severe criminal punishment.
You are officially ignorant. I'll enlighten you.
Anxiety disorder and depression are caused by pot, especially in younger, developing brains. With that said, I don't care who uses. It's the blowing your THC into my body that I object to and I won't be held hostage by ignorance. Consider yourself enlightened. Any further excuses you make as far as pot being safe and benign and in defense of reckless smoking habits will establish you as a criminal.

If you tried, you could not be funnier.

Or, perhaps you are trying to be funny.

Seems more likely you are simply trying.

Good if its not hurting someone else, leave them alone. Period
But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.
Got some reconciling to do.

Yeah, but we're not talking about that
Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.

I clearly said as long as its not hurting someone else and your response is about hurting someone else. Why?
But the movement is irresponsibly promoting the drug as safe. And that becomes an endorsement. Especially for young people who are the most vulnerable.

But they blow their smoke in others bodies. That is assault. You want someone blowing THC into your kid? If they did, I'd shoot them if I owned a gun.

Sure we are. With decriminalization and legalization people are given the impression that it's all safe and good.

I clearly said as long as its not hurting someone else and your response is about hurting someone else. Why?
But the movement is irresponsibly promoting the drug as safe. And that becomes an endorsement. Especially for young people who are the most vulnerable.

The drug is safe until you can stop generalizing and show how it isnt, made up stories about assaults isnt a rebuttal

The drug is safe until you can stop generalizing and show how it isnt, made up stories about assaults isnt a rebuttal
Do some research yourself. You won't see it in the news because the pro-pot lobby is left wing and left wingers control media.
I happened to be a duped guinea pig from the 1970's and now psychopathic propagandists have put my kid at risk.

The main problem I have with pot is that people think it makes them smarter. Drinkers know they are dulling their senses. Since it's been legalized here I smell it much more often coming off of people in the stores while I'm shopping. And they drive there. If it stayed at home I wouldn't care but it doesn't.

Cons make a good living as DEA agents, prison guards, prosecutors, and judges. Crime is very profitable for them, that's why they want to keep it a crime. They get their jollies making people suffer.
so do a lot of democrats....i know they tell you they dont...
eh, deflect.
i agree with you about many righties....i am just trying to let you know that many of those people you think are so great aint no better....

unless your kid is sitting right there with them that dont happen,and if he is then that would be on you,because that would mean you are getting high too and brought your kid along or your kid is getting high behind your back....

Congratulations to the beautiful state of Oregon. Friendly, intelligent people and sane decisions.
It is incredible that there are still troglodytes that get some weird satisfaction from repressing such an innocuous personal pleasure provided directly from such a humble plant.
And ignorant sheeple,like you still have no idea what kind of devastating effects that plant can have on people.
your past posts on pot kinda show you to be somewhat ignorant on the subject of pot....like the post you made about people blowing it on kids....

Do some research yourself. You won't see it in the news because the pro-pot lobby is left wing and left wingers control media.
I happened to be a duped guinea pig from the 1970's and now psychopathic propagandists have put my kid at risk.
between you and katz i dont know who has the best stories....

The main problem I have with pot is that people think it makes them smarter. Drinkers know they are dulling their senses. Since it's been legalized here I smell it much more often coming off of people in the stores while I'm shopping. And they drive there. If it stayed at home I wouldn't care but it doesn't.
i never knew anyone who said it makes you smarter.....but i did know 2 science teachers at Cal State Fullerton who smoked it casually...did not bother them....

I have done the research and that's why I know you're full of shit.

I say if it's not harming others then leave them alone. Your rebuttal is about forcing someone to smoke weed, which is the exact opposite from leaving someone alone.

Thanks

Yet another state wants some pot revenue. Oregon must be tired of Washington getting so much Oregon money. All these legal states have such booming tourism, it won't be long before most of the illegal states are going to want to get rid of their budget deficits too. You know that this is going to be the next losing issue for the cons. Even red state Alaska has already legalized it.

I guess we'll see.

i never knew anyone who said it makes you smarter.....but i did know 2 science teachers at Cal State Fullerton who smoked it casually...did not bother them....
I never knew anyone that said it made you smarter either, they just act that way.

I never knew anyone that said it made you smarter either, they just act that way.
and i bet you can have a better conversation with someone high than someone drunk....if you disagree with the drunk he would probably haul off and punch you in the face....

unless your kid is sitting right there with them that dont happen,and if he is then that would be on you,because that would mean you are getting high too and brought your kid along or your kid is getting high behind your back....
Go look at video from 4-20 in Denver. The adults there who brought their kids should be incarcerated.

your past posts on pot kinda show you to be somewhat ignorant on the subject of pot....like the post you made about people blowing it on kids....
My posts are rooted in experience. No ignorance there. The ignorance is with those who buy the pro-pot propaganda.

Forum List

Back