Oregon judge helps illegal alien slip out a side door in courtroom to avoid ICE agents

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How can bullshit like this be allowed ? This has been all over my local news here in Oregon, but so far it appears the judge is going to escape any retribution.

Let me set this up.
This illegal was in this judges courtroom on a drunk driving charge.

ICE agents were waiting outside the coutroom in the hallway waiting for the hearing to conclude ready to apprehend the illegal. The agents had been asking the illegal's defense attorney when he would be coming out of the courtroom. The attorney assured them he would be coming out right away.

Turns out, the fucking judge (who is Hispanic) let the illegal get out of the courtroom through a side door in order to evade the agents.

Oregon judge is accused of helping illegal immigrant drunk driver ESCAPE from her courtroom while ICE agents waited outside to deport him to Mexico
  • Diddier Pacheco Salazar, 22, faced court in Oregon on January 27 over a DUI
  • Judge Monica Herranz is accused of helping him leave Multnomah County Court so he wouldn't be arrested by waiting ICE agents
  • Salazar is an undocumented Mexican-born construction worker
  • He ended up being arrested by agents two weeks later when he returned for a further court appearance
  • ICE is not conducting a criminal investigation into Judge Herranz but she is being investigated internally
  • Judge Herranz is on the board of the Oregon Hispanic Bar Association

Read more: Judge accused of helping illegal immigrant escapes court | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

By the way, luckily this illegal was arrested two weeks later when he returned to the courtroom.

How can bullshit like this be allowed ? This has been all over my local news here in Oregon, but so far it appears the judge is going to escape any retribution.

Let me set this up.

ICE agents were waiting outside the coutroom in the hallway waiting for the hearing to conclude ready to apprehend the illegal. The agents had been asking the illegal's defense attorney when he would be coming out of the courtroom. The attorney assured them he would be coming out right away.

Turns out, the fucking judge (who is Hispanic) let the illegal get out of the courtroom through a side door in order to evade the agents.

Oregon judge is accused of helping illegal immigrant drunk driver ESCAPE from her courtroom while ICE agents waited outside to deport him to Mexico
  • Judge Monica Herranz is accused of helping him leave Multnomah County Court so he wouldn't be arrested by waiting ICE agents
  • He ended up being arrested by agents two weeks later when he returned for a further court appearance
  • ICE is not conducting a criminal investigation into Judge Herranz but she is being investigated internally

Read more: Judge accused of helping illegal immigrant escapes court | Daily Mail Online
. Sort of lends to the defence of Trump feeling like he might not have gotten a fair trial from the Hispanic judge that was to reside over that case in which was spoken about during the campaign. The Dems tried to villify Trump over his speak or concern about the judges ability to be fair and partial in the case, and now we have this ?

Let me set this up.

Every day you hear and read of crazy and absurd stories, this is one of them.

The "judge" needs to be disbarred.

I agree, so far though she's getting a lot of kudos from around this liberal state.

I have done worse things in my life

You aren't a member of the judiciary. There's a difference. At the very least she should be removed from the bench.

for aiding and abetting an armed and dangerous criminal------a bench warrant
would not be enough?

All these fuckers raise their hands and swear to uphold the laws and the constitution. Put her in prison!

All these fuckers raise their hands and swear to uphold the laws and the constitution. Put her in prison!

Persons of my profession are exempted from TURNING IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS------maybe judges are too

Forum List

Back