Illegal criminal arrested and his daughter wants you to feel sorry for him!

I can manage to have sympathy for just about anyone-------<<< true of most people
of the human variety

copied from other comments.

Your family does not need to be broken apart. You, your siblings, and your mom can all go with him. That way you all get to stay together.

Every day in Los Angeles there is someone killed by a drunk driver. In many instances, the driver flees the scene. Many of these drivers turn out to be illegal aliens. Immigrant rights groups seem to think that a drunk driving arrest should not be grounds for deportation, maybe we should ask the families of those killed by these drunk drivers.

Your family does not need to be broken apart. You, your siblings, and your mom can all go with him. That way you all get to stay together.

Every day in Los Angeles there is someone killed by a drunk driver. In many instances, the driver flees the scene. Many of these drivers turn out to be illegal aliens. Immigrant rights groups seem to think that a drunk driving arrest should not be grounds for deportation, maybe we should ask the families of those killed by these drunk drivers.

IN REALITY----far more trivial charges are grounds for deportation and PERMAMENT loss of rights to apply for citizenship

I can manage to have sympathy for just about anyone-------<<< true of most people
of the human variety
Well I am a misanthrope so.

yes---in the course of the time I have spent on this messageboard----I HAVE NOTICED No doubt YOU would have turned JESUS in to PILATE------
even without the silver
Oh I don't know. I am not a christian so probably would have ignored him or led a resistance against his suicidal beliefs.

IN REALITY----far more trivial charges are grounds for deportation and PERMAMENT loss of rights to apply for citizenship
Here illegally then that's ALL the reason we need to rid you from our country.

If the children are legal citizens then the father should be able to stay. The ugliness that Trump inspires is so sad. Trump and his supporters are cold, heartless bastards.

If the children are legal citizens then the father should be able to stay. The ugliness that Trump inspires is so sad. Trump and his supporters are cold, heartless bastards.
To me, if their father is a criminal, the kids should be with someone else. Anyone who looks at a child as if they are a shield in my opinion is the one who is cold and heartless. How dare they make that child pay for whatever it is that they are into!

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back