Arnold quits The Apprentice, blames Trump for low ratings

Because Arnold SUCKED. NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS DONALD TRUMP.

The ratings collapsed when Trump was host. It was replaced by Celebrity Apprentice to juice up the ratings which didn't work. The fact is that the show was already a bottom feeder.Compare it with a show like Shark Tank which still draws solid ratings in its 7th season.

Season 1 20.7(in millions) 7th
Season 2 16.1 11th
Season 3 14.0 15th
Season 4 11.0 38th
Season 5 9.7 51th
Season 6 7.6 75th
Season 10 4.7 115th

Celebrity Apprentice
Season 7 11.0 48th
Season 8 9.0 58th
Season 9 7.4 59th
Season 11 8.7 46th
Season 12 7.1 73rd
Season 13 5.6 84th
Season 14 7.6 67th

The concept was on its last legs anyway. Trump just let Arnold do it so he could blame someone, instead of facing facts. That failing seems to have carried over to his presidency, one speech notwithstanding.

The concept was on its last legs anyway. Trump just let Arnold do it so he could blame someone, instead of facing facts. That failing seems to have carried over to his presidency, one speech notwithstanding.

"Trump just let Arnold do it" because Trump is president now.

I watched the show a time or two. I like Arnold and wanted to see him do well. Trump is a hands on businessman. Arnold is not. He has a lot of business interests but never ran one. It showed.
Then there was that awful moment when he told a contestant not to call him Arnold. "In here it's Mr. Governor. " That went over very poorly. It might be one of the reasons for the low ratings.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show" - Trump

Indeed he is president now...only for a little while. :)
Yes, there is a chance that the democrat coup will be successful.

Indeed he is president now...only for a little while. :)

8 years.
He doesn`t need to be locked up that long. He can join our exiled president on his fake ranch in a shithole state.

Yes, there is a chance that the democrat coup will be successful.

I don't believe that, but if they do "succeed. There will be hell to pay!

The American people will not be with the Democrats if they succeed in toppling an honest election.

They've convinced themselves of their own lie, but most aren't buying it. Everybody knew how corrupt Hillary was.

Forum List

Back