Order of Friendship

Candy I would have thought you would have checked him out. As top rep in Exxon here is why he and the company got this award. I put this up in another thread but it's worth duplicating it here.

It's called being a good corporate citizen in dealing with trade with another country. You should be proud of this.

No one in Russia is burning anyone in effigy from America. I call that a plus these days.

:lol:

The August 2011, OAO NK Rosneft and ExxonMobil concluded a strategic cooperation agreement to establish the framework for joint oil exploration and production in Russia, the United States and other countries.

Since the signing of the strategic cooperation agreement, Rosneft and ExxonMobil have formed 10 joint ventures for projects in the Russian Arctic, the Black Sea and western Siberia.

In 2014, one Rosneft and ExxonMobil joint venture drilled the first Arctic exploration well, Univerity-1, in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.

Our commitment to corporate citizenship in Russia

• More than US$250 million has been provided for Sakhalin and Khabarovsk Krai infrastructure improvements in support of local community and Sakhalin-1 project needs, including hospitals and clinics, roads, bridges, harbors, airports, and power and water facilities.
The Sakhalin-1 consortium has provided over US$28 million to date to support contribution projects in Sakhalin and Khabarovsk regions. The focus is made on education, health care, culture, indigenous minority population traditions and language, sports and arts. Since 2012, Sakhalin-1 Consortium supports math and science higher education on Sakhalin through the creation of the Sakhalin Oil and Gas Technical Institute jointly with Sakhalin Government and Sakhalin University.
  • Since 2013, ExxonMobil has implemented Women’s Health community project “The Healthy North: Preventive Care in the Kara Sea Area” in the Archangelsk and Murmansk Oblasts to address the need for early cancer diagnosis through upgrade of diagnostic equipment for hospitals, a public awareness campaign for early check-ups and to promote a healthy way of life.

• Since 2014, ExxonMobil has provided support for the State Geological Museum to create a modern, digital and interactive educational environment for children and young adults.

• In 2013, ExxonMobil gave a contribution to Moscow State University to purchase laboratory equipment that will help students enhance their knowledge in the oil and gas field.

• Since 2005, ExxonMobil Russia Inc. has supported more than 14,500 orphans and orphanage graduates through Nadezhda (Hope) Charity Foundation programs from five regions near Moscow.
More at link:

Request Rejected

Frienship_order_rf.jpg

The Order of Friendship

It was given to the man who President Elect Trump is considering for his Secretary of State

While I’m dubious of any suggestion of a conflict of interest

When it comes to Mr. Tillerson’s business holdings…

Perhaps we should treat our adversaries a bit more cautiously than this; especially when
Mr. Tillerson has zero diplomatic experience?

Politicians have had their chance. Its time for a businessman to have a chance.

everything i have seen on Tillerson plus the TRUMP liking him tells me that Tillerson is ok . Plus i have heard that this Sec of State position is a 2 person deal that has John Bolton as part of the Tillerson / Bolton team . And John Bolton is a heckuva good guy . I especially like and trust John Bolton while i know little of Tillerson who is described by TRUMP as a business man Candy !!

What is wrong with John Bolton?

Good point. Bolton should be Sec State, and the Exxon CEO should head up the EPA.

Talk about melt downs....

Rand Paul says he’ll vote against John Bolton in committee: “I’m an automatic no on Bolton”

:) With ONLY 52 votes for the GOP they can't afford to lose any. I would suggest Trump get someone more in line with his ideology for deputy because Bolton won't get the nod in the senate thankfully.

Obama just gave the 'Medal of Freedom' to different people because they 'made him who he was'. Your point is? Some of Obama's Cabinet members didn't even have so much as a 'Participation Trophy'.

I understand your skepticism and concern - I do because I share some of them. I suggest what I am doing: Researching as much as I can and then wait and seeing how they work out. If the picks start 'turning south' justifiable and appropriately criticize and condemn them.

I'm surprised Obama didn't give himself a medal.

“John Bolton doesn’t get it. He still believes in regime change. He’s still a big cheerleader for the Iraq War,” Paul said. “John Bolton is so far out of it and has such a naive understanding of the world.”

CORRECT! Much new found respect for Rand Paul.

everything i have seen on Tillerson plus the TRUMP liking him tells me that Tillerson is ok . Plus i have heard that this Sec of State position is a 2 person deal that has John Bolton as part of the Tillerson / Bolton team . And John Bolton is a heckuva good guy . I especially like and trust John Bolton while i know little of Tillerson who is described by TRUMP as a business man Candy !!

What is wrong with John Bolton?

Good point. Bolton should be Sec State, and the Exxon CEO should head up the EPA.

Talk about melt downs....

Rand Paul says he’ll vote against John Bolton in committee: “I’m an automatic no on Bolton”

:) With ONLY 52 votes for the GOP they can't afford to lose any. I would suggest Trump get someone more in line with his ideology for deputy because Bolton won't get the nod in the senate thankfully.

If he does not have a #NeverBolton hashtag, it is just a negotiating ploy.

John Bolton is a raging neoconservative and you have absolutely no common sense. Trump can't nominate Bolton to the top spot at the State Dept. because it would cause an uproar, so instead he is going to try to slide him in at number 2 to run things behind the scenes and let this other guy be the face of the State Dept. Please don't tell me you are going to accept this shit.

So let me get this straight. You don't like tillerson because he has no "diplomatic" experience. You don't like the career diplomat Bolton because he is a neocon. Why bother with you people. Kerry and Clinton screwed up the world and made it a more,dangerous place but we need to have your approval before we nominate anyone. Obama diplomacy has been an unmitigated failure. Sorry we are not picking someone from,the liberal faculty lounge, but get used to it. Didn't you get the memo. America first, globalism last. Do you people,even know how to surrender gracefully?

John Bolton is a raging neoconservative and you have absolutely no common sense. Trump can't nominate Bolton to the top spot at the State Dept. because it would cause an uproar, so instead he is going to try to slide him in at number 2 to run things behind the scenes and let this other guy be the face of the State Dept. Please don't tell me you are going to accept this shit.

So let me get this straight. You don't like tillerson because he has no "diplomatic" experience. You don't like the career diplomat Bolton because he is a neocon. Why bother with you people. Kerry and Clinton screwed up the world and made it a more,dangerous place but we need to have your approval before we nominate anyone. Obama diplomacy has been an unmitigated failure. Sorry we are not picking someone from,the liberal faculty lounge, but get used to it. Didn't you get the memo. America first, globalism last. Do you people,even know how to surrender gracefully?
Yes, you have to have my permission dammit!

Bolton should not be allowed anywhere near the State Department. I don't care about Tillerson so long as Bolton isn't there.

You know if trump is going to hang himself as,the left keeps insisting, why don't they let him hang himself. If he is soooooo bad, then just hurry his inevitable demise and stop trying to help him so much. The lefts greatest fear and my firm expectation is that trump is going to do splendidly. A sea change does not come without a lot of people getting tossed about in the surf. Either believe what you all are spouting or get under the porch and let th big dogs eat.

You know if trump is going to hang himself as,the left keeps insisting, why don't they let him hang himself.

If he goes down we all go down idiot.

I didn't vote for Clinton because she is a neocon. I'll be damned if I will keep my mouth shut while watching Trump run the same games on America that Obama did.

Frienship_order_rf.jpg

The Order of Friendship

It was given to the man who President Elect Trump is considering for his Secretary of State

Perhaps we should treat our adversaries a bit more cautiously than this; especially when

Tillerson has extensive successful diplomatic experience from his years of creating and running Exxon-Mobil, unlike Clinton and Kerry who had zero diplomatic experience. Tillerson has both a personal friendship and an excellent working relationship with Putin that came as a result of negotiating agreements with Russia that benefited both Exxon-Mobil and Russia, and there is every reason to think this can be of value to the US in seeking to resolve issues between the US and Russia.

Funniest post ever.

Obama just gave the 'Medal of Freedom' to different people because they 'made him who he was'. Your point is? Some of Obama's Cabinet members didn't even have so much as a 'Participation Trophy'.

I understand your skepticism and concern - I do because I share some of them. I suggest what I am doing: Researching as much as I can and then wait and seeing how they work out. If the picks start 'turning south' justifiable and appropriately criticize and condemn them.

If the Hatfields considered John Doe a friend or contributor enough to where their highest official—Mr. Hatfield—were go personally pin a medal on them, do you think it would be wise for the McCoy’s to give Doe a job that could wreck their entire family for generations?

candycorn you must be a high ranking Trump staffer, I am guessing.

You have been right all along about the election -- my hat is off to you about that.
---------------------------------------- Candy is a government employee and wants the pay or retirement checks to keep rolling in !!

Well no…

But is Trump going to discontinue the retirement checks that employees did earn via government pension?

Libs cant make up their mind Reagan jokes about bombing they go crazy.......Trump says he's not into regime change and wants to continue dem policies of improving relations they go crazy again......

Frienship_order_rf.jpg

The Order of Friendship

Politicians have had their chance. Its time for a businessman to have a chance.

Its like saying that your car broke in January and you took it to a mechanic….it runs good but not great….

Then it breaks in July again….you take it to a different mechanic…it runs good but not great…..

Then after an inspection, you are told to have something else fixed on the car….and you decide that the mechanics have had their chance; you’re taking it to a beautician because she drives a car.

Forum List

Back