Order of Friendship

Frienship_order_rf.jpg

The Order of Friendship

It was given to the man who President Elect Trump is considering for his Secretary of State

While I’m dubious of any suggestion of a conflict of interest

When it comes to Mr. Tillerson’s business holdings…

Perhaps we should treat our adversaries a bit more cautiously than this; especially when
Mr. Tillerson has zero diplomatic experience?

crybaby-o.gif

Libs cant make up their mind Reagan jokes about bombing they go crazy.......Trump says he's not into regime change and wants to continue dem policies of improving relations they go crazy again......

Liberals are into regime change in Russia? Who knew?
They were for disarming Ukraine with promises to defend them......then realized Americans didnt want to go to war over Ukraine .........keep adding worthless nations to Nato with only result being making war more likely

Libs cant make up their mind Reagan jokes about bombing they go crazy.......Trump says he's not into regime change and wants to continue dem policies of improving relations they go crazy again......

They were for disarming Ukraine with promises to defend them......then realized Americans didnt want to go to war over Ukraine .........keep adding worthless nations to Nato with only result being making war more likely

And regime change is where in that polluted stream of consciousness???

everything i have seen on Tillerson plus the TRUMP liking him tells me that Tillerson is ok . Plus i have heard that this Sec of State position is a 2 person deal that has John Bolton as part of the Tillerson / Bolton team . And John Bolton is a heckuva good guy . I especially like and trust John Bolton while i know little of Tillerson who is described by TRUMP as a business man Candy !!
I don't see how any of it is a problem, really. Sure, it could make one think but anything else is hackery.
I don't like the guy as he supports carbon credits and common core. But for this? Could be a good move.
IDK but I don't trust Exxon. But maybe this guy will be legit...
And to be honest, for all we know, he could appoint Winnie the Pooh. He hasn't said anything about it.
This guy has a vested interest in oil getting expensive again. $4.50 gas here we come.

Try Syria where you have almost provoked another confrontation........

And regime change is where in that statement????

everything i have seen on Tillerson plus the TRUMP liking him tells me that Tillerson is ok . Plus i have heard that this Sec of State position is a 2 person deal that has John Bolton as part of the Tillerson / Bolton team . And John Bolton is a heckuva good guy . I especially like and trust John Bolton while i know little of Tillerson who is described by TRUMP as a business man Candy !!
I don't see how any of it is a problem, really. Sure, it could make one think but anything else is hackery.
I don't like the guy as he supports carbon credits and common core. But for this? Could be a good move.
IDK but I don't trust Exxon. But maybe this guy will be legit...
And to be honest, for all we know, he could appoint Winnie the Pooh. He hasn't said anything about it.
This guy has a vested interest in oil getting expensive again. $4.50 gas here we come.

Retail gasoline is a very small part of Exxon/Mobil’s bottom line. That being said, higher priced oil is much better for Exxon/Mobil than lower priced oil. Record profits do not just generate themselves. If he’s really thinking “big picture” which is probably something that is up for debate as well, whose picture do you think he is considering…that of the supplier, it’s employees, it’s shareholders and the very truthful outsized place that oil companies have in our economy to where oil prices affect a great deal more than oil companies or that of the school district that has 25 buses that it can’t afford to operate due to fuel being too expensive????

Putin and Exxon would both like higher oil prices.

Exxon, for the profits.

Putin, so he can afford to invade more countries and kill more civilians.

YOur policy of removing Assad by force.........your policies and statements are so Schizoid nobody knows what to expect from America in any given situation.....not even our Allies

YOur policy of removing Assad by force.........your policies and statements are so Schizoid nobody knows what to expect from America in any given situation.....not even our Allies

pfft…welcome to American foreign policy since forever.

We’re for human rights yet China has been our largest trading partner since what…1990? China abuses human rights regularly.

We’re for intervention when countries invade others. We have Desert Storm veterans to prove it. Then we promptly look the other way when there isn’t a boatload of oil under the land that is being occupied.

Forum List

Back