"orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket"

I just hope all the cop haters on here, will reframe from calling them. If your ever in danger, but I know you will.

I am friends with the fire department chief here in our county. He's told me to call him first and refers to cops as "wife beaters". Ah-yup, most firefighters do. Pretty much.
You ever climb the firemans pole NTP?

Resorting to trolling now, are you? Sore loser's playbook. Try a sitz bath, it will ease the pain.
Just trying to paint a picture in my minds eye...gruesome as it might be....

Did Wilson claim he had an orbital fracture GERTRUDE?..

Wilson has maintained his hiding place since he murdered the kid. The claim was leaked from the Ferguson P.D.:

"Information was leaked from within the police department that Wilson was severely beaten and suffered an orbital eye socket 'blowout,' indicating that Michael Brown somehow deserved to die. From the video released today it would appear the initial descriptions of his injuries were exaggerated."

Report Fatal Ferguson encounter lasted under 90 seconds

Now why don't you get off your ass and find something to contradict that?
That's about as official as Obabble's birth certificate.

Well, it was all the buzz by the righties here when it was reported. They took it as gospel. Now that we have video of the asshole showing no injuries you idiots will bury that one quickly. Losers.

Nobody is disputing Brown and Wilson got into a physical altercation. But then Wilson decided within 60 seconds +/- to shoot the kid dead in the streets when he tried to run.

If the decision to fire takes more than 0.6 seconds, it's likely you've lost the fight. I have zero sympathy for Brown or his family. Mess with a cop and you should get shot.

Strange case that Ferguson. Officer Wilson was totally in the right all the way up until he was in the wrong.

Obviously, too many posters commenting on shootings have no idea what they are talking about....do some research before you say it was wrong to shoot the thug...if that is how it happened....

This is what one looks like:
trauma-glamour.png

LIE!

HT_ferguson_3_jtm_141115_4x3_992.jpg
A.video that proves nothing what claim typical from a libtard low information thinker. I bet you also need hunk Rodney king was innocent?

I was not aware you morons were on the grand jury....
All left wing nuts are privy to all GJ testimony, didn't you know?

The public has been made privy to leaks from the grand jury. Who has been making them? The judge needs to throw it out, change the venue and start all over again.
Like you have all of the info. Wait until there is an official decision and then we can scrutinize facts. Not that facts matter to left wing mob mentalities.

Did Wilson claim he had an orbital fracture GERTRUDE?..

He and his defence team not just "did" but currently are.

Do you comprehend the difference between past tence and presence Cletus?
Link dumbass

There inbreed.

Now, after you reported me for calling you an inbreed. Explain the difference betwenn calling someone a dumbass and calling someone an inbreed Cletus.

One is not allowed to refer to incest amongst a posters family dumb ass.

The public has been made privy to leaks from the grand jury. Who has been making them? The judge needs to throw it out, change the venue and start all over again.
Like you have all of the info. Wait until there is an official decision and then we can scrutinize facts. Not that facts matter to left wing mob mentalities.

yes all of the facts in the case will be available after

the grand jury makes a decision

what judge
Shhhhh...Npt has her panties down and doesn't know it.

what judge
Shhhhh...Npt has her panties down and doesn't know it.

--LOL

Proof positive that you are ignorant

The district attorney runs a grand jury, there is NO judge, and there is no changing venue for a grandjury moron.

Forum List

Back