Video of Darren Wilson Leaving Hospital....UNSCATHED

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

He shot and killed a thug, best .50 ever spent. We would've supported him in or out of jail for his entire life. Oh yeah, you also lost last Tuesday. Remember? Lol

He shot and killed a thug, best .50 ever spent. We would've supported him in or out of jail for his entire life. Oh yeah, you also lost last Tuesday. Remember? Lol
Imagine how much money was saved in future court and incarceration costs.

It was kind of choppy...
I really could not tell how badly injured he was.
Anyway all the evidence was made available to the grand jury.
So we shall see.

Yes, it does appear he committed cold blooded murder.

That his victim was an unarmed, black kid automatically makes him a RW hero.

It was kind of choppy...
I really could not tell how badly injured he was.
Anyway all the evidence was made available to the grand jury.
So we shall see.

Really? You can't see any bandages or cuts either, because THERE AREN'T ANY. Reports after the shooting said his face was badly battered. STL cops and Ferguson cops LIED.

Why, did he need to be on a stretcher?
Vid. title says "Leaves FOR!!!!!!!!!! Hospital" asshole.

Oh, that's even better!!!!!!! He's leaving the Ferguson police station UNSCATHED, immediately after the incident. Excellent. Thanks for the correction, I took the title from the URL.
We'll see what the Doctors who treated Wilson concluded.
Then you LIB fuck-witts can pee your pants.

^^^^^^ Typical scared white boy.

There's no blood on this shirt, either. Nothing. Then just like you would do, DannyPussy, he ran away and hid instead of standing up and defending himself and being a real man.

Oh, that's even better!!!!!!! He's leaving the Ferguson police station UNSCATHED, immediately after the incident. Excellent. Thanks for the correction, I took the title from the URL.

There's no blood on this shirt, either. Nothing. Then just like you would do, DannyPussy, he ran away and hid instead of standing up and defending himself and being a real man.

Maybe he had internal injuries...

He did the ultimate standing up and defending of ones self... He shot the guy who was going for his gun...
Don't you agree?

Maybe he had internal injuries...

You can only hope!:eusa_clap:

Itchin' for a race war, huh?

Forum List

Back