"orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket"

Did Wilson claim he had an orbital fracture GERTRUDE?..

He and his defence team not just "did" but currently are.

Do you comprehend the difference between past tence and presence Cletus?
Link dumbass

There inbreed.

Now, after you reported me for calling you an inbreed. Explain the difference betwenn calling someone a dumbass and calling someone an inbreed Cletus.

I didn't report you, GERTRUDE...you are not that important.

Link dumbass

There inbreed.

Now, after you reported me for calling you an inbreed. Explain the difference betwenn calling someone a dumbass and calling someone an inbreed Cletus.

That is not a link to the subject being discussed.

The fracture to the eye socket is a medical diagnosis. Wilson can't claim it happened. There are medical records that either say it happened or not. It isn't something open to subjective speculation.

Severe bruising wouldn't show up until the next day.

Link dumbass

There inbreed.

gertrude is a girlsname

do I now have to explain gender difference to you aswell?

Link dumbass

There inbreed.

That is not a link to the subject being discussed.

What?! It si Cletus!

A report on the matter by a newsagency.

Fucking delusional.

The fracture to the eye socket is a medical diagnosis. Wilson can't claim it happened. There are medical records that either say it happened or not. It isn't something open to subjective speculation.

I'll leave that to NTP to refute...no doubt she has a medical degree.

Link dumbass

There inbreed.

gertrude is a girlsname

Reports describe you as a man without balls...so I thought GERTRUDE fit.

Wilson has maintained his hiding place since he murdered the kid. The claim was leaked from the Ferguson P.D.:

"Information was leaked from within the police department that Wilson was severely beaten and suffered an orbital eye socket 'blowout,' indicating that Michael Brown somehow deserved to die. From the video released today it would appear the initial descriptions of his injuries were exaggerated."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-happened-in-less-than-90-seconds/19088699/

Now why don't you get off your ass and find something to contradict that?

Link dumbass

There inbreed.

gertrude is a girlsname

Reports describe you as a man without balls...so I thought GERTRUDE fit.

That's the report about Darren Wilson, DuhTex.

I just hope all the cop haters on here, will reframe from calling them. If your ever in danger, but I know you will.

I am friends with the fire department chief here in our county. He's told me to call him first and refers to cops as "wife beaters". Ah-yup, most firefighters do. Pretty much.

Wilson has maintained his hiding place since he murdered the kid. The claim was leaked from the Ferguson P.D.:

"Information was leaked from within the police department that Wilson was severely beaten and suffered an orbital eye socket 'blowout,' indicating that Michael Brown somehow deserved to die. From the video released today it would appear the initial descriptions of his injuries were exaggerated."

Report Fatal Ferguson encounter lasted under 90 seconds

Now why don't you get off your ass and find something to contradict that?
That's about as official as Obabble's birth certificate.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I just hope all the cop haters on here, will reframe from calling them. If your ever in danger, but I know you will.

I am friends with the fire department chief here in our county. He's told me to call him first and refers to cops as "wife beaters". Ah-yup, most firefighters do. Pretty much.
You ever climb the firemans pole NTP?
Probably several times, but his sex life is not the subject.

I beg to differ, he doesn't have any extra time. He is trying to climb Obama's pole 24/7.

Wow, I think this is the first time that I've ever agreed with you.

Resorting to trolling now, are you? Sore loser's playbook. Try a sitz bath, it will ease the pain.

And it's not mine, either.

Make friends with your local firefighters, they just could save your life some day because they hate cops, too.

Forum List

Back