"orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket"

And what about the gun shot to the top of his head?

Is Wilson 12 feet tall? Was he standing on a ladder so he could shoot downward?

So you must mean like when someone is charging with his head down? If we are going to wildly speculate,like your doing lets go all out,he was sniped by a black ops chopper!! because he was an unarmed black child.
Or when someone is trying to surrender and going down on his knees to do so?

Except thats not what the narrative has been,he was shot running away in the back,but we know that wasn't true.

If the op cared, he would be more vocal about black on black murder, but the liberal talking points don't say to be outraged about that. How long after the treyvon incident happened, did it take pee party to be outraged? I would say a while, after he received his talking points.
Red herring post. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of white cops, or vigilantes, shooting black teenagers.
Maybe if black teenagers didn't attack cops, they wouldn't get shot. Imagine that?
He did not attack the cop.
At least six negroes testified before the GJ that BM walked away. Wilson ordered BM to stop. BM stopped and turned around and began taunting Wilson telling him he didn't "have the guts to shoot". Then BM began to approach Wilson. Wilson continued to order BM to "stop". Wilson, as he was backing up, began firing. When the first rounds hit BM he ran at Wilson with his hands forward and his head down. Wilson continued to fire until BM went to the ground where he died.
Wise up fool.

You will choose to believe what you believe no matter what I say. I realize you are a sick racist and relish the idea of black teenagers being shot by cops and any other white person with a gun. Must make your day.
Did Brown not rob a store just before he got shot?
I'm putting you on ignore. I don't talk to people like you. I loathe racists for one thing, and posters like you are just too tiresome.
Then fucking do it asshole! Please!
But you won't b/c then you wouldn't have a reason to exist.

I'm an "expert" on this topic since I broke my entire face (yes, you heard right)- both eyesockets, both cheekbones, my jaw and nose. I broke my neck, back, both scapulas (almost unheard of), arm, wrist, thumb, knees, closed head injury, bleeding and swelling of the brain in a 2000 motorcycle accident. My helmet flew right off on impact at 50mph...no braking. I flew over the pick up truck and landed on my face. I tboned him as he turned left at last second (he was high and drunk- a 17 yr old kid who had his license for 3 months).

The impact was so severe that my forks (triple tree) on my yamaha r1 snapped like a tooth pick.

Now- what questions would you like answered about eye socket fractures or anything else? Most likely the officer had a concussion and head injury IF he did fracture his eye socket. Bleeding is under the skin, under and around the eye. The eye would almost swell completely shut. I'm not saying he did or did not fracture it. I'm just giving you the facts/results of this injury.
Sorry to hear about your accident and glad to hear that you have aparently made a good recovery.
I have never broken my face but have spent 30+ years in and around the medical field, but it no way would I self proclaim myself an expert. I would take objection to some of the above.
An eye socket or blowout fractures varies a great deal based on the severity of the fracture. Yes there will be some to a lot of swelling depending on the amout of blunt force that that struck the person and the extent of soft tissue damage. To claim the eye would almost completely swell shut is false. I have seen patients with blowout fractures that had minimal swelling and those with a lot.
A concussion is in no way something you expect to see in all or most patients that present with an orbital fracture. It is common to see an orbital fracture independent of a concussion or other head injury.

Courious about your forks (triple tree) snapping. Did you snap the forks or triple tree or both. I was confused by your wording as they are two different parts.

sorry- the triple tree.

Forum List

Back