Orange County DA Dies from Covid...she was 46

Yes.....Actually I though he wasn't but I asked his Uncle the other day and he said that he was because he worked inside other people's homes. I can't say if he was boosted or not.
We'll, I'm betting he wasn't boosted. That said, hats off to him for doing his part and getting a vaccination at least. There are some cases where they don't make it for sure. But fully vaccinated with the booster, I don't personally know any one. I actually don't no anyone who has died with the two shots either, but I'm sure there are a few.

The source is not a legitimate news outlet. It's a discredited website that has published lies repeatedly.

Find a legitimate news source.
Once again you have proven to be a liar, because you failed to disprove this particular story.

Once again you have proven to be a liar, because you failed to disprove this particular story.
What's up with all the name-calling? It's not a good look and cheapens any point you try to make.

97a64a86293ed55b6227458a96aee827.jpg

I'm sorry, but in regards to her family, friends, and the person she stood next to at the checkout, did she ever give two shits about the freedoms of those folks to breathe unimpeded?

I'm not sure of her vax status...apparently she was not vaccinated. Someone dying needlessly is a tragedy.

You just showed exactly why it was "claimed" that he did. Even though what he may or may not have received is not what YOU will receive....
if he actually received anything at all.

I don't trust the Effer or the story.

We can't help it if you're mentally ill. You'll need to see a doctor about that.

US congressmen and senators are exempt from the Clot shot. US POSTAL WORKERS are EXEMPT from the Clot shot.

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who make the news who have died of the virus never received the vaccine as well as have spoken out against being vaccinated.

Matter of fact, I don't think I've heard of one person in the news who has died from COVID after being vaccinated. Yes, I've heard of people getting sick from it after being vaccinated, but their symptoms were mild, and I haven't heard of a death from contracting the virus after being vaccinated. Anyone got a link to say people have died from contracting COVID after vaccination?

• The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.

• The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.

Did you even read your link? I mean, getting the vaccine means you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning and dying than you do from dying or being hospitalized if you catch COVID. Being vaccinated works.

Did you even read your link? I mean, getting the vaccine means you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning and dying than you do from dying or being hospitalized if you catch COVID. Being vaccinated works.

I responded to this line in your post, NOW YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ANY LONGER.
Matter of fact, I don't think I've heard of one person in the news who has died from COVID after being vaccinated.

I responded to this line in your post, NOW YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ANY LONGER.

Sorry, but out of the 166,000,000 plus people who have been vaccinated, only 1,507 have died from COVID. That is statistically zero. And, none of those people who are in the stats have made the news. My point stands, nobody who has been vaccinated and died has made the news.

Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

View attachment 583700

Grace and peace to her family.
I implore an investigation.Because this sounds Fishy, Is there a way to target'
ones Opponent with some kind of weaponized spray virus.Like with
Legionnaires' Disease.I say there is.There are too many Covid cases that spring
up almost Overnight.I thnk Boris Johnson was targetted.The easiest way to
Transfer the guy's Political will.Just get him sick.Of course thats a frightening thought.
But Today's politics are frightful.And often Desperate,
Who ever thought that in the Good Old U.S.Of A,fellow Americans would be held as
Political Prisoners.That is Precisely what the Democrats have done to those
from January 6th.Not Ray Epps,of course.He's one of them.

I implore an investigation.Because this sounds Fishy, Is there a way to target'
ones Opponent with some kind of weaponized spray virus.Like with
Legionnaires' Disease.I say there is.There are too many Covid cases that spring
up almost Overnight.I thnk Boris Johnson was targetted.The easiest way to
Transfer the guy's Political will.Just get him sick.Of course thats a frightening thought.
But Today's politics are frightful.And often Desperate,
Who ever thought that in the Good Old U.S.Of A,fellow Americans would be held as
Political Prisoners.That is Precisely what the Democrats have done to those
from January 6th.Not Ray Epps,of course.He's one of them.

Conspiracy theory much? Weaponized virus? Really?

Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

View attachment 583700

Grace and peace to her family.
The tragedy is that you believe and spew this bullshit, and vote.

Sorry, but out of the 166,000,000 plus people who have been vaccinated, only 1,507 have died from COVID. That is statistically zero. And, none of those people who are in the stats have made the news. My point stands, nobody who has been vaccinated and died has made the news.
Sorry Charlie { Starkist Commercial } that doesn't even remotely square.
Considering that Doctors and Hospital use Covid as both Diagnosis and
on Death Certificates.They get paid to list Covid as the cause.
Regardless of Cancer,Heart Disease or Pneumonia.
Occassionally word gets out that a famous Person died who recently got the
jab.Like Baseball Legend Hank Aaron.It was immediately listed as cause of
death { Natural Causes }. Case closed.No reporting to follow up on his Covid
jab.Now why was there No Hubub AT ALLL about his recent Covid Jab.
Or same thing with Marvin Hagler.The Lying NOT TO BE TRUSTED MSM
used the same ploy.Come out big time with a headline ...
- Fact Check : Boxing champ Marvin Hagler's Death Not caused by'
Covid 19 vaccine. - { USA Today.
However ... { Fellow Boxing Great Thomas Hearns } said different.
" A real true warrior Pray for the kind and his family.he;s in the ICU
fighting the after effects of the vaccine,"
Wrote Thomas Hearns on March 14 in a now deleted post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back