Parents ‘obliterated’ son’s brain while beating him to death, told hospital workers he was ‘wobbly’ from COVID: Police

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Lauren E. Maloberti and Jacob N. Maloberti (Westmoreland County Prison) and Landon Maloberti (WPXI screenshot)
The adoptive parents of a 5-year-old boy in Pennsylvania have been arrested for allegedly physically and emotionally torturing their son for most of his short life before ultimately killing him.

Lauren E. Maloberti and Jacob N. Maloberti were taken into custody Thursday night and charged with a slew of felonies in the slaying of young Landon Maloberti earlier this year, authorities announced.

Jacob Maloberti, who works as a corrections officer at Fayette State Correctional Center, was charged with one count each of criminal homicide, endangering the welfare of children, and criminal conspiracy, as well as two counts of aggravated assault of a child. Lauren Maloberti is facing the same charges as her husband, plus one count of first-degree murder.

Under Pennsylvania law, criminal homicide is an umbrella term that encompasses all classifications of murder, voluntary manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter, whereas first-degree murder alleges that the defendant knowingly and willing killed another person.

Is this a death penalty case?

How in the world could folks treat a child in this manner.

Lauren E. Maloberti and Jacob N. Maloberti (Westmoreland County Prison) and Landon Maloberti (WPXI screenshot)
The adoptive parents of a 5-year-old boy in Pennsylvania have been arrested for allegedly physically and emotionally torturing their son for most of his short life before ultimately killing him.

Lauren E. Maloberti and Jacob N. Maloberti were taken into custody Thursday night and charged with a slew of felonies in the slaying of young Landon Maloberti earlier this year, authorities announced.

Jacob Maloberti, who works as a corrections officer at Fayette State Correctional Center, was charged with one count each of criminal homicide, endangering the welfare of children, and criminal conspiracy, as well as two counts of aggravated assault of a child. Lauren Maloberti is facing the same charges as her husband, plus one count of first-degree murder.

Under Pennsylvania law, criminal homicide is an umbrella term that encompasses all classifications of murder, voluntary manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter, whereas first-degree murder alleges that the defendant knowingly and willing killed another person.

Multiply this by the tens of thousands of children who disappear on their way up to El Norte. Yes, it’s a Death Penalty case

Jacob Maloberti, who works as a corrections officer at Fayette State Correctional Center.
Send him there, a pay per view event.
I'll give him two hours.

He was probably untidy and did not clear his plate . Such children can be extremely annoying .

A corrections officer? If this had happened in Canada he wouldn't have even been charged...

In the article it states the "mother" told coworkers she hated her own son. Her 5 year old son.

That poor poor baby....a horror show

You can't possibly be serious
Even worse, suppose the little monster refused to be silent before being addressed. Apparentlly there are children like that who are inherently evil. We need to be more progressive and stamp out these wretched freaks . As a good American, I feel sure you agree that this is the time to cleanse the bloodlines and MAGA .

Possibly. There are deranged assholes everywhere. Sadly. They should all be put down.

The more I read of these despicable acts, the more I am in favor of the death penalty.

Some "people" shouldn't be allowed to live.

Possibly. There are deranged assholes everywhere. Sadly. They should all be put down.

The more I read of these despicable acts, the more I am in favor of the death penalty.

Some "people" shouldn't be allowed to live.
I understand the sentiment. As a society you must protect the most vulnerable or else you have Canada. Toronto might be the last place you would want to raise your kids if you want to protect them from creeps and abusers. Americans can't follow our path, it is evil.

Even worse, suppose the little monster refused to be silent before being addressed. Apparentlly there are children like that who are inherently evil. We need to be more progressive and stamp out these wretched freaks . As a good American, I feel sure you agree that this is the time to cleanse the bloodlines and MAGA .

Um, children v. adults, especially in the 21st century? Give me kids any day. And I don't mean that in a creepy way.

I mean....go out in public for a few hours. Watch the adults. I'm saying.

364766710_616964610419775_8946233671513535515_n.jpg

Um, children v. adults, especially in the 21st century? Give me kids any day. And I don't mean that in a creepy way.

I mean....go out in public for a few hours. Watch the adults. I'm saying.
That is why it is better to get rid of them while they are young and cannot resist --- before they turn rotten .The more I look at Schwab ideas , the more impressed I am . It would make teaching that much more fun for you, the responsibility of weeding out the future "wronguns" linked to the greater aim of MAGA .

Most likely one of those gun crazed MAGA kids, who constantly threatened his gun crazed MAGA parents.

Mkg.jpg

That is why it is better to get rid of them while they are young and cannot resist --- before they turn rotten .The more I look at Schwab ideas , the more impressed I am . It would make teaching that much more fun for you, the responsibility of weeding out the future "wronguns" linked to the greater aim of MAGA .

All these school shootings must make your dick hard

Just another late term abortion is all.

America sold its soul to the DNC long ago.

Many do...

Read about Baby Grace here in Texas and the countless of cases here in Texas about child abuse.

Forum List

Back