Orange County DA Dies from Covid...she was 46

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

1641353636693.png

Grace and peace to her family.

I very much doubt the legitimacy of this article. I'm reading about a whistleblower who has stated that hospitals are killing these patients intentionally. I know they are with the ventilator. I think that assuages their guilt by letting the vent take the blame rather than the hospital knowing full well that the ventilator is the killer. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that these hospitals, nurses, doctors are not hastening the deaths of these people for their political positions.

The son of a friend died of the covid a few weeks back, he was of the same age as the CA lady......Perfectly healthy. His dad had semi-retired a few years back and his son was doing well running his home renovation business.

I remember when his dad brought him to hunt camp for the first time when he was 10 or 11 and we went out back of the cabin and killed a mess of squirrels for supper. Damn shame.

Fuck China. :mad:

I very much doubt the legitimacy of this article. I'm reading about a whistleblower who has stated that hospitals are killing these patients intentionally. I know they are with the ventilator.
The problem could be that they just don't have enough medical professionals who are very experienced at using a ventilator in the first place.

It's more complicated than most people know.

Last edited:

View attachment 583700

my aunt died last week and no one will tell me what treatment she got or what they tried or didnt try,,

sure would like to know some details about treatments that seem to fail so much,,

I very much doubt the legitimacy of this article. I'm reading about a whistleblower who has stated that hospitals are killing these patients intentionally. I know they are with the ventilator. I think that assuages their guilt by letting the vent take the blame rather than the hospital knowing full well that the ventilator is the killer. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that these hospitals, nurses, doctors are not hastening the deaths of these people for their political positions.
Batshit crazy.

View attachment 583700

You know Betty White died days after her booster?

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who make the news who have died of the virus never received the vaccine as well as have spoken out against being vaccinated.

Matter of fact, I don't think I've heard of one person in the news who has died from COVID after being vaccinated. Yes, I've heard of people getting sick from it after being vaccinated, but their symptoms were mild, and I haven't heard of a death from contracting the virus after being vaccinated. Anyone got a link to say people have died from contracting COVID after vaccination?

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who make the news who have died of the virus never received the vaccine as well as have spoken out against being vaccinated.

Matter of fact, I don't think I've heard of one person in the news who has died from COVID after being vaccinated. Yes, I've heard of people getting sick from it after being vaccinated, but their symptoms were mild, and I haven't heard of a death from contracting the virus after being vaccinated. Anyone got a link to say people have died from contracting COVID after vaccination?
its almost like they are hiding those deaths,, most likely to control the narrative,,

my aunt died last week after being fully vaxed,,

Yeah...it's bewildering why people don't take a free, available, effective, and safe vaccine that could save their lives and keep their family in tact. But at 46, she had her whole professional life ahead of her. It's a god damn tragedy.

its almost like they are hiding those deaths,, most likely to control the narrative,,

my aunt died last week after being fully vaxed,,
The death certificate will list the cause of death. Its unethical that the hospital or LTCF wouldn't tell you the cause of death (if they know it).

Sorry for your loss.

The death certificate will list the cause of death. Its unethical that the hospital or LTCF wouldn't tell you the cause of death (if they know it).

Sorry for your loss.
when did I say they didnt tell me?? we all knew what it was,,

what they wont tell us is the treatments they gave her and what they refused,,

try keeping up with the comments,,

and I highly doubt your condolences would be there had she not been vaxxed,, so save your BS for someone that believes it,,

Forum List

Back