Orange Bud light cans.. I hate them

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Well it is Football time I live in a college town and the Buglight cans switch to Orange this time a year, Just a question for the Budlight drinkers do people in Gerogia have Red ones? South Bend have green ones? etc....etc....

Oh heck yea a gold budlight can I could deal with, but Orange?

I once bought a six pack of B.L. that looked unique. Same color, but I thought it was a NASCAR commemoration.

Anyhow- got home and after 3 beers thought WTF? Looked at the label again.

Bud Light NA.

:lol:

No way I was making the 20 mile round trip to the liquor store again. Laughed it off and woke up without a hangover.

I once bought a six pack of B.L. that looked unique. Same color, but I thought it was a NASCAR commemoration.

Anyhow- got home and after 3 beers thought WTF? Looked at the label again.

Bud Light NA.

:lol:

No way I was making the 20 mile round trip to the liquor store again. Laughed it off and woke up without a hangover.

That be a fakkin shame Mister H

bl.jpg

This time of year around here we drink a lot of these on hunting trips, that's in my back(40) yard
Busch_camo.jpg

Last edited:
There is a wild boar year around hunting season just about 20 miles away in Locas
Grove,Ok. The damn feral things are destroying the farmers fields and they want them gone, in some states they are offering bounties because the population is so large.

mmm, pit roasted pig, just gut it and cook.

Forum List

Back