Oprah shows her racism

Black men who rape are reported, rapes by white men are mostly not...and THIS is what is coming out, with the #metoo....Let's see how it all turns out when this movement showing this, comes out in the open....

Again. "Metoo" is another form of hate crime against White Women. Jews humiliating the shiksa. Not White Men but jews. No one would ever rape a she boon but another negro.

The "Me, too" movement is far from being a "hate crime against White Women. What a weird theory. It is exposing everybody, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. It's a totally diverse group being exposed for what they are. The reason so many guys are against it is that so many are being caught, even some like Joe Barton, with their pants down. The rock they always hid under is being turned over.
You are a real piece of work. Most Jews are white, idiot. You prove how vile and disgusting you are by your use of such slurs as "she boon." You can't use it to drum up business for your supremacist cult.
I support the #NotMe movement. I've never been raped or abused.
Happy to hear that. But your good fortune does not negate the experiences of all of the people now speaking up. I have not been a victim of an actual penetrative rape, but I have been slammed against a wall a few times, groped, had somebody pin me down and try and find my tonsils. Some people are just plain animals. What can I say?

Was he/she jewish?

Religion doesn't matter. I see no reason why it should. But much of this behavior came from guys at the Catholic-run university I attended.
Just what is your asininity about Jews?

It was a QUESTION, :asshole:
So was mine when I questioned someone about liking little boys (it was in context).
.if the mods are honest, youll get a week ban for implying im a rapist

Care to take that back? Or take your shit to the FZ
The post I replied to doesn't look like a question to me! Are you a liar?
Rapists don't rape "ugly" women.
You're getting worried now about your accusation.

Good. Think twice before posting.
Why would my exposing your LIE "worry" ME????? :cuckoo:

Again. "Metoo" is another form of hate crime against White Women. Jews humiliating the shiksa. Not White Men but jews. No one would ever rape a she boon but another negro.

The "Me, too" movement is far from being a "hate crime against White Women. What a weird theory. It is exposing everybody, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. It's a totally diverse group being exposed for what they are. The reason so many guys are against it is that so many are being caught, even some like Joe Barton, with their pants down. The rock they always hid under is being turned over.
You are a real piece of work. Most Jews are white, idiot. You prove how vile and disgusting you are by your use of such slurs as "she boon." You can't use it to drum up business for your supremacist cult.
Happy to hear that. But your good fortune does not negate the experiences of all of the people now speaking up. I have not been a victim of an actual penetrative rape, but I have been slammed against a wall a few times, groped, had somebody pin me down and try and find my tonsils. Some people are just plain animals. What can I say?

Was he/she jewish?

Religion doesn't matter. I see no reason why it should. But much of this behavior came from guys at the Catholic-run university I attended.

Do you think your Grandbabies will look like you?

Was he/she jewish?

Huh? Is this something to do with racial and religious bigotry? Not playing. I don't know why you make such a fuss over race, religion, ethnicity.
BTW: one of the sexiest actors I ever came across on the flat screen is of Russian and Jewish background, reddish-brown hair, green(?) eyes, skin so white that it must glow in the dark (and viewers of some things he was in have seen most of it). I bet many women who saw him on the street crashed their cars. Now don't be jealous.

Was he/she jewish?

Huh? Is this something to do with racial and religious bigotry? Not playing. I don't know why you make such a fuss over race, religion, ethnicity.
BTW: one of the sexiest actors I ever came across on the flat screen is of Russian and Jewish background, reddish-brown hair, green(?) eyes, skin so white that it must glow in the dark (and viewers of some things he was in have seen most of it). I bet many women who saw him on the street crashed their cars. Now don't be jealous.

Far from it. I have avoided race mixing women for a lifetime. The juden have become so race mixed that some (ashcanazis) have Aryan features. Why weinstein himself looks somewhat "white". More dangerous than this however is the cryptojew. These (((whites))) seem to be in the jewish "toolbox";;;;;;;;; are you?

Why do all guilty liberal feces and black crybabies assume that ALL racism against blacks only come from whites? What idiots, ALL races hate the blacks so much that whites hate the oh-so-oppressed blacks the LEAST! Other races are unencumbered by "white guilt"; Asians don't even see blacks as human, Latinos and blacks slaughter each other in the form of gang wars, Arab muslims STILL use blacks as slaves to this day in the muslim country Mauritania; the pedo-prophet Mohammed owned black slaves and called them "abid" which is the ancient Arabic (or Aramaic) word for "n-gger."

Then you will have to know who these people are. To lump them all into the "men" category is sexist and bigoted.
Yes, we do have to know who these people are. I didn't mention "men" at all. There are plenty of female teachers who have been bagged for their assaults on male students recently. I support this wholeheartedly. I remember reading about one actor who commented a few years ago (I will not mention his name because I have not heard that he has spoken out recently and it would be unfair to drag him into this mess unless he chooses) that he, as a very young actor years ago who had the good fortune/misfortune of being total eye-candy, was harassed and he clearly stated that both sexes were implicated. I'm glad that the "Me, Too" movement has outed so many people, both here and abroad, for their attacks on vulnerable others. If more women are implicated, so be it.
The issue is stopping harassment and rape, whoever commits it. This conduct has been hidden for far too long.
Ah, OK. Women are the problem. Let's not break it down so we know who these people are. We might not like the results.

How is "breaking it down" among various demographic groups mean anything? Harassment and rape are highly individual crimes, and, as I say, they have been vastly under-reported. It doesn't solve anything to blame one demographic group as opposed to another, when the goal is to eliminate this sort of behavior in all groups. What would this "breaking it down" accomplish? All it would lead to is suspicion being cast on innocent men who have never done anything wrong in their lives, which would be humiliating and totally unfair. Would you like this to happen to an innocent person in your family? Since these crimes are being committed by all groups, should we walk up and warn every person that s/he better not rape or harass?
OK, let's stay ignorant. Don;t break it down to discover who is doing this raping. Let' just say people rape, then smile.
What's this bit about staying ignorant? I, for one, am glad that the authorities are investigating Weinstein and Spacey, both here and in the UK, and that they got the likes of Andrew Luster, the U.S. Gymnastics Team doctor, and Jerry Sandusky, not the mention the many unknowns whom the various police departments catch every day by sheer good police work.

Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
I find it suspicious that these women and men who are reporting these assaults waited so long. It makes them less believable.

Why do all guilty liberal feces and black crybabies assume that ALL racism against blacks only come from whites? What idiots, ALL races hate the blacks so much that whites hate the oh-so-oppressed blacks the LEAST! Other races are unencumbered by "white guilt"; Asians don't even see blacks as human, Latinos and blacks slaughter each other in the form of gang wars, Arab muslims STILL use blacks as slaves to this day in the muslim country Mauritania; the pedo-prophet Mohammed owned black slaves and called them "abid" which is the ancient Arabic (or Aramaic) word for "n-gger."

Ain't multiculturalism grand?

Yes, we do have to know who these people are. I didn't mention "men" at all. There are plenty of female teachers who have been bagged for their assaults on male students recently. I support this wholeheartedly. I remember reading about one actor who commented a few years ago (I will not mention his name because I have not heard that he has spoken out recently and it would be unfair to drag him into this mess unless he chooses) that he, as a very young actor years ago who had the good fortune/misfortune of being total eye-candy, was harassed and he clearly stated that both sexes were implicated. I'm glad that the "Me, Too" movement has outed so many people, both here and abroad, for their attacks on vulnerable others. If more women are implicated, so be it.
The issue is stopping harassment and rape, whoever commits it. This conduct has been hidden for far too long.
Ah, OK. Women are the problem. Let's not break it down so we know who these people are. We might not like the results.

How is "breaking it down" among various demographic groups mean anything? Harassment and rape are highly individual crimes, and, as I say, they have been vastly under-reported. It doesn't solve anything to blame one demographic group as opposed to another, when the goal is to eliminate this sort of behavior in all groups. What would this "breaking it down" accomplish? All it would lead to is suspicion being cast on innocent men who have never done anything wrong in their lives, which would be humiliating and totally unfair. Would you like this to happen to an innocent person in your family? Since these crimes are being committed by all groups, should we walk up and warn every person that s/he better not rape or harass?
OK, let's stay ignorant. Don;t break it down to discover who is doing this raping. Let' just say people rape, then smile.
What's this bit about staying ignorant? I, for one, am glad that the authorities are investigating Weinstein and Spacey, both here and in the UK, and that they got the likes of Andrew Luster, the U.S. Gymnastics Team doctor, and Jerry Sandusky, not the mention the many unknowns whom the various police departments catch every day by sheer good police work.

Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
I find it suspicious that these women and men who are reporting these assaults waited so long. It makes them less believable.

I don't. It is only become acceptable in the last few years to report such things, and only recently have procedures been set up to give victims a real-time reporting avenue where they might expect a sympathetic ear. Sexual misbehavior by persons with some power in their respective fields has been swept under the rug for centuries, and the system that supported this effort turned on anyone who reported misconduct, particularly when there was a power imbalance between the victim and the perp. It's taken a really long time for the rug to be rolled up and what lies beneath it be exposed.

Was he/she jewish?

Far from it. I have avoided race mixing women for a lifetime. The juden have become so race mixed that some (ashcanazis) have Aryan features. Why weinstein himself looks somewhat "white". More dangerous than this however is the cryptojew. These (((whites))) seem to be in the jewish "toolbox";;;;;;;;; are you?

Glad that you avoid women. You don't seem like you would be very good company.
What's the "jewish toolbox"? Are you German or are you American? "Juden"? That's not English. "Cryptojew"? You never explained why you have this prejudice against Jewish people and where you picked it up.
I do hope that you check under your bed before you get in it at night, or have your parents do it. There might be some monster lurking there.

Was he/she jewish?

What's the "jewish toolbox"? Are you German or are you American? "Juden"? That's not English. "Cryptojew"? You never explained why you have this prejudice against Jewish people and where you picked it up.
I do hope that you check under your bed before you get in it at night, or have your parents do it. There might be some monster lurking there.

I just said I avoid race mixing women. Actually , I respect women. I just prefer the company of natural Caucasian Women.

I'm very Nationalistic. The least global individual you will ever encounter. When I research the proponents of globalism , media subterfuge and federal finance all seem to answer to the usual suspects. I started reading Henry Ford , Edison , Firestone , Linbergh ; times really haven't changed . There's more ; going back to the Rothschilds and parlay style financing of war ; so much more . Enough to get you started?

Also , I follow my Faith. Adamic and Septuigent in translation. An anathema to Judiasm.

I just said I avoid race mixing women. Actually , I respect women. I just prefer the company of natural Caucasian Women.

I'm very Nationalistic. The least global individual you will ever encounter. When I research the proponents of globalism , media subterfuge and federal finance all seem to answer to the usual suspects. I started reading Henry Ford , Edison , Firestone , Linbergh ; times really haven't changed . There's more ; going back to the Rothschilds and parlay style financing of war ; so much more . Enough to get you started?

Also , I follow my Faith. Adamic and Septuigent in translation. An anathema to Judiasm.
ir

Good grief! I don't see much reason to believe Ford, etc. They were just spewing the same crap that has been around since the Middle Ages. I don't see any reason to think that Jewish people, over time, have been involved in any more financial crap than, say, the Kochs (daddy helped found the Birchers!), the whole list of Texas billionaires who support right-wing aggression against the American people, the Wall Street types, Prescott Bush and his progeny (look into Prescott's banking activities), Fred Trump and his ilk, many of whom are from the pigsty brand of phony protestant "Christianity" that is so popular these days. Christians have been manipulating the finances of Europe for many centuries. Read the works of famous historians like Johan Huizinga, the Dutch academic who was imprisoned by the Nazis.

Stop scapegoating Jewish people and open your eyes to the totally destructive path that those kooks who call themselves "Christians" are leading our country down, while sending out their propagandists like frankie graham, hagee, jeffress, and the rest of the thumpers to trick the ignorant into swallowing their crap.

I don't appreciate "religions" that seem to have as their chief aim competing with other religions. Spitefulness is not a legitimate goal of religion.

As for your sex life? Well, that's you. Despite the efforts of the right-wing morons these day to meddle in everyone else's personal lives, I am staunchly against this form of aggression against others.

Just don't hurt anyone. If you do, you are responsible.

ir

Good grief! I don't see much reason to believe Ford, etc. They were just spewing the same crap that has been around since the Middle Ages. I don't see any reason to think that Jewish people, over time, have been involved in any more financial crap than, say, the Kochs (daddy helped found the Birchers!), the whole list of Texas billionaires who support right-wing aggression against the American people, the Wall Street types, Prescott Bush and his progeny (look into Prescott's banking activities), Fred Trump and his ilk, many of whom are from the pigsty brand of phony protestant "Christianity" that is so popular these days. Christians have been manipulating the finances of Europe for many centuries. Read the works of famous historians like Johan Huizinga, the Dutch academic who was imprisoned by the Nazis.

Stop scapegoating Jewish people and open your eyes to the totally destructive path that those kooks who call themselves "Christians" are leading our country down, while sending out their propagandists like frankie graham, hagee, jeffress, and the rest of the thumpers to trick the ignorant into swallowing their crap.

I don't appreciate "religions" that seem to have as their chief aim competing with other religions. Spitefulness is not a legitimate goal of religion.

As for your sex life? Well, that's you. Despite the efforts of the right-wing morons these day to meddle in everyone else's personal lives, I am staunchly against this form of aggression against others.

Just don't hurt anyone. If you do, you are responsible.

Harm no one is my credo. I'm jew wise and racially aware ; wish you were as well. Have a White Day.

I'm still wondering why people would think Oprah would make a good president? Because she's a black woman who had a talk show where she cried a lot? :dunno: She is a very successful businesswoman. I will give her that much. She is way too liberal though. I could never vote for someone who is that much of a leftist.

I'm still wondering why people would think Oprah would make a good president? Because she's a black woman who had a talk show where she cried a lot? :dunno: She is a very successful businesswoman. I will give her that much. She is way too liberal though. I could never vote for someone who is that much of a leftist.
what about successful white women?? how come the media don't bring them up for POTUS??
because they loooooove racial stories

what about successful white women?? how come the media don't bring them up for POTUS??
because they loooooove racial stories
They tried that. Didn't work out too well for them.

Damn , just by her physical appearance ; she has even failed at waist watchers. Far more masculine than mike obongo

Forum List

Back