Oprah is waiting for god to tell her to run?

God told Bachmann, Walker, Kasich, Perry, Huckabee and Carson to run...I think He just likes fucking with people.

Last edited:
Here's the rule -- for the ignorant God Haters

God is capitalized when it functions as a name. In this use, God is a proper noun like any other name and does not take a definite or indefinite article. But in phrases like the Biblical god and a forgiving god, which do have articles, there’s no need to capitalize god because it is a common noun rather than a name

God (capitalization) - Grammarist

God is capitalized when it functions as a name. In this use, God is a proper noun like any other name and does not take a definite or indefinite article. But in phrases like the Biblical god and a forgiving god, which do have articles, there’s no need to capitalize god because it is a common noun rather than a name

A} not a GOD hater.....dumbass B} spelled it that way cause she doesn't seem like a religious person who talks to THE GOD.....try knowing a ;little about the people you address before looking like an idiot

Which god are you referring to this time?

What if God tells her to run as a practical joke on his part, to make Oprah look like a fool in the political arena? Imagine God telling his friends, "I got real bored, so I told Oprah to run for president. Watch, it's hilarious."

Which god are you referring to this time?
The one who refused to make you a male.

Forum List

Back