Oprah #1, Glenn beck #2 in America's Favorite TV Personality.

And McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone. Using the Right Wing Logic, such as it is, McDonald's has a burger to be taken seriously!

At one time, a show about a talking horse was popular too.

Wow! Glenn Beck debuted at #2 in a recent Harris Poll. :lol: Who would have thunk?
Oprah Winfrey is the country’s favorite TV personality, according to a Harris Poll released today.

The poll of 2,276 adults was conducted between Dec. 7 and 14.

Winfrey had been No. 4 in the poll last year. (She is shown at the 2008 Emmys in this AP Photo by Mark J. Terrill.)

Fox News Channel’s Glenn Beck debuted at No. 2 in the poll.

Orlando Sentinel - The TV Guy – Oprah Winfrey is America’s favorite TV personality; Glenn Beck at No. 2, Jay Leno at No. 3 in Harris Poll

I guess he is more popular than a lot of people give him credit for on this board.

You guess wrong.

Try again

And McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone. Using the Right Wing Logic, such as it is, McDonald's has a burger to be taken seriously!

Yep and I recall when many were talking of changing the constitution so Ahnuld could be president.

currently it seems to be the Brown Messiah Syndrome that is infecting ther ranks of the right.

Genuine question. Will left wingers ever be able to construct an argument without comparing apples to orangutans or building strawmen?

Wile E. Coyote is a right winger. He keeps trying the same thing over and over and just knows it will work someday.

Oh, I can read just fine. Perhaps you are not acquainted with the meaning of the term "tv personality". Color me surprised. :lol::lol::lol:

You need to take up your "issues" with the Harris Poll. I didn't make this shit up. :lol::lol:

Just a suggestion for you, Bo. Next time try reading the link...you might not come off looking like a moron

Oh, I believe the Harris poll....and I think it's hysterical he's been selected #2 TV personality. Of course, once again, you fail to understand what "tv personality" means. Hint: Bozo the Clown was also a tv personality. :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you actually took the time and read, Bo. Now, where on the list did Bozo come in at? Ya see, Bo you really do need to comprehend what you read....when you read.

Wow! Glenn Beck debuted at #2 in a recent Harris Poll. :lol: Who would have thunk?
Oprah Winfrey is the country’s favorite TV personality, according to a Harris Poll released today.

The poll of 2,276 adults was conducted between Dec. 7 and 14.

Winfrey had been No. 4 in the poll last year. (She is shown at the 2008 Emmys in this AP Photo by Mark J. Terrill.)

Fox News Channel’s Glenn Beck debuted at No. 2 in the poll.

Orlando Sentinel - The TV Guy – Oprah Winfrey is America’s favorite TV personality; Glenn Beck at No. 2, Jay Leno at No. 3 in Harris Poll

I guess he is more popular than a lot of people give him credit for on this board.

You guess wrong.

Try again

Not my guess, take it up with the Orlando Sentinel.
Try again

What I have found is the people on the left are uncomfortable with Glenn Beck, as they are with Sarah Palin. I see a pattern here, if they aren't liberals, trash them.
Interesting......:lol:

What I have found is the people on the left are uncomfortable with Glenn Beck, as they are with Sarah Palin. I see a pattern here, if they aren't liberals, trash them.
Interesting......:lol:

I feel the same way about the few lefty pundits as I do about beck.

the only thing I like about Frankin is how he rubbed the republicans nose in it.

"Beck is the favorite of viewers 64 and older"

that demographic is not going to keep him viewers now is it.

hey,, asswipe,, he is number TWO just behind Oprah.. get used to it. the obamalama wasn't even in the running.. hee hee hee

Genuine question. Will left wingers ever be able to construct an argument without comparing apples to orangutans or building strawmen?

Are you projecting, to use a psychological term, or are you just using the Glenn Beck technique?

Beck is a flaming demagogue and fear monger-er. His 'arguments', such as they are, are designed specifically to appeal to the angry and paranoid.

In short, no one with critical thinking skills and a working knowledge of history regards Beck as anything other than a flame thrower.

hey,, asswipe,, he is number TWO just behind Oprah.. get used to it. the obamalama wasn't even in the running.. hee hee hee
you realize that the poll was of TV celebrities, not a general popularity poll, right? So it's only natural that the President of the United States wasn't even in the running...hee hee hee

you realize that the poll was of TV celebrities, not a general popularity poll, right? So it's only natural that the President of the United States wasn't even in the running...hee hee hee

Seems a lot of people do watch him, and without the disgust that you do.
oh yeah,...hee hee hee.

Oh, I believe the Harris poll....and I think it's hysterical he's been selected #2 TV personality. Of course, once again, you fail to understand what "tv personality" means. Hint: Bozo the Clown was also a tv personality. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you suggesting that Oprah is Bozo the Clown?

Forum List

Back