Oprah #1, Glenn beck #2 in America's Favorite TV Personality.

And McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone. Using the Right Wing Logic, such as it is, McDonald's has a burger to be taken seriously!

At one time, a show about a talking horse was popular too.

Right Wing Logic? That isnt logic for anyone. In fact, it makes absolutely no sense.

Wile E. Coyote is a right winger. He keeps trying the same thing over and over and just knows it will work someday.

What are earth are you talking about? Wile E. Coyote doesnt keep trying the same thing over and over. He has a different plan every cartoon. Otherwise there would be no point to the cartoon. People dont watch shows just to see the same thing over and over again.

Oh, I believe the Harris poll....and I think it's hysterical he's been selected #2 TV personality. Of course, once again, you fail to understand what "tv personality" means. Hint: Bozo the Clown was also a tv personality. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you suggesting that Oprah is Bozo the Clown?

Really? That's what you got from my post?

You're the one obsessing over the "TV personality" terminology. If Glenn is somehow equated to Bozo, then logically, as the number 1 choice, Oprah must be too. But then I dont happen to think your logic really works well here.

Are you suggesting that Oprah is Bozo the Clown?

Really? That's what you got from my post?

You're the one obsessing over the "TV personality" terminology. If Glenn is somehow equated to Bozo, then logically, as the number 1 choice, Oprah must be too. But then I dont happen to think your logic really works well here.

Obsessing? Hardly...just pointing out that a tv personality is just that...a tv personality. An entertainer. A character. And yes...Oprah is a TV personality too.

of course he's popular....but does that mean he's taken seriously?

I tune in just to get the chance to see a grown man cry and soil himself for ratings.

I read your posts for quite similar reasons.

cool ! - most of my audience demographic is made up of moron rightwing hacks!:eusa_drool:

That may be....but they come to see the oddity of nature, like the albino in nature, the 2 headed snake, and the goofball from Canada. :lol:

It would be interesting to see the demographics of Beck's audience vs that of Oprah's audience. I wonder if there is much overlap? I'm guessing no.

Forum List

Back