OPINION Video: Debunking The Most Common Myths White People Tell About Race

You continue to avoid answering the question. Is your argument that since there were whites who voted for Obama, racism is not an issue in the US?

Racism is way overblown in America.
Blacks see it even when it's not there.

I wore this T-shirt to a restaurant in Marble Falls Texas and a black family had a hissy fit and told the manager that it was racist and he wanted us kicked out.
shirtsquare-mic.jpg

Do you see the shirt as racist?

I'm not sure why that would be considered racist, unless there's some Mickey Mouse racism connection I'm unaware of. I mean, I think I've read that Disney himself may have been somewhat of a racist, but that would be a pretty big stretch.

I think racism is both overblown and underblown. Some people see racism anywhere. Some people refuse to see it anywhere. :dunno:

Sure there's racism out there,from both sides.
But it's not nearly as bad as blacks like to claim.

The wife and I's favorite Cajun restaurant has about a fifty fifty mix of white and black customers,and as regulars we know many of the black customers by name and we all get along famously.

The constant cries of racism only exacerbate the problem.

What you call racism from both sides is your refusal to understand that one side is reacting angrily in response to the racism put on them by whites. Racism IS just as bad as we claim. Turn black before you say other wise. And your Cajun restaurant doesn't prove anything. And being quiet abut racism is what exacerbates the problem.

Actually your constant cries of racism pisses me off as it does for a lot of people.
So how exactly does that help?

Actually my fact based statements only pisses off white racists. And since this is the race and racism section, if you don't like my constant remarks about white racism go to another topic area.

I see no debunking. I do see opinion. Opinion is worth what it costs. The only thing here is divisive pot stirring.

You see the truth. The only divisive people are those like you.

I'm not sure why that would be considered racist, unless there's some Mickey Mouse racism connection I'm unaware of. I mean, I think I've read that Disney himself may have been somewhat of a racist, but that would be a pretty big stretch.

I think racism is both overblown and underblown. Some people see racism anywhere. Some people refuse to see it anywhere. :dunno:

The wife and I's favorite Cajun restaurant has about a fifty fifty mix of white and black customers,and as regulars we know many of the black customers by name and we all get along famously.

You are broad-brushing blacks, as though all blacks make the same claims about the degree of racism that exists. More, you're generalizing the claims themselves, as though all claims about racism are the same.

Sure, there are people who see racism in everything. But, as I said, there are people who refuse to see racism even where it exists. The shirt seems to be an example of the former rather than the latter.

I did no such thing.
Nowhere did I say all blacks see racism everywhere but they are for the most part the ones who claim racism where none exists.
And as I said,it's overblown. I can't recall seeing blatant racism from either side other than on the news.
And from what I can tell it's about even when it comes to frequency.

Whites like you make up racism where it is not.

You calling my shirt racist when it clearly isn't just inflames the situation.

Tell me why it's racist.

Nothing is ever racist to whites like you even when it's obvious. So explain why Obama was a mickey mouse president. Because that's where the racism starts that created the t-shirt.

I see no debunking. I do see opinion. Opinion is worth what it costs. The only thing here is divisive pot stirring.

Why because I don't see life as you do? The only objective of many of your posts is to divide and I find that as heinous as terrorism.

You are broad-brushing blacks, as though all blacks make the same claims about the degree of racism that exists. More, you're generalizing the claims themselves, as though all claims about racism are the same.

Sure, there are people who see racism in everything. But, as I said, there are people who refuse to see racism even where it exists. The shirt seems to be an example of the former rather than the latter.

I did no such thing.
Nowhere did I say all blacks see racism everywhere but they are for the most part the ones who claim racism where none exists.
And as I said,it's overblown. I can't recall seeing blatant racism from either side other than on the news.

Tell me why it's racist.

Nothing is ever racist to whites like you even when it's obvious. So explain why Obama was a mickey mouse president. Because that's where the racism starts that created the t-shirt.

So you do know what the term Mickey Mouse means yet you still cry racism?
All that means is I'm now free to laugh in your face when you cry racism.
What a sensitive little boi you are:auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for proving my point.

You have no point to prove.

I said blacks see racism where it doesnt exist.
The T-shirt isnt racist in the least yet you say it is.
Again....thanks for proving my point.

Maybe if you explained why it's racist?
Black people also often ignore racism where it DOES exist when they are not subjected to it.

That's certainly not limited to blacks.
The difference is that blacks and other non-whites are not guilt tripped for ignoring or dismissing real or perceived racism like white people are.

Antifa and anti-racist action don't give a shit about racism directed towards white people. White people are often attacked by those groups when they so much as challenge anti-white racism.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. Just like there is no such thig as white guilt.

Why because I don't see life as you do? The only objective of many of your posts is to divide and I find that as heinous as terrorism.

No, because what you believe is actually divisive.

I did no such thing.

Tell me why it's racist.

Sorry bud that doesn't explain why you thought Obama was a Mickey mouse president. As for the t-shirt it is plainly racist.

No, because what you believe is actually divisive.
Nyahh nyahh your mama wears combat boots. Second grade playgroud lame cries is all you have? You're right I am divisive. I question your self pitying pity parties. Stop making excuses for failure and start succeeding.

I did no such thing.

Tell me why it's racist.

Sorry bud that doesn't explain why you thought Obama was a Mickey mouse president. As for the t-shirt it is plainly racist.

He was a Mickey Mouse President because his policies were crap!!!
The proof in my statement is obvious when you look at what Trump has done compared to barry the meat puppet faggot.

But go ahead and keep crying racism. At this point all you do is amuse me.

(To be sung in the melody of the Freito Bandido song)

Aye, aye, aye, aye,
Your mother swims out to meet troop ships.

She wears combat boots, blows sailors for change,
The ships all love her, when they get within range.

(Posted because Freiheit's comment about combat boots sparked the memory).

Tell me why it's racist.

The proof in my statement is obvious when you look at what Trump has done compared to barry the meat puppet faggot.

Obamas policies saved us from a depression. And Trump polices have done nothing. You are giving Trump credit for what he inherited from Obama yet Obama is mickey mouse. There is where you show your racism.

th

Tell me why it's racist.

Obamas policies saved us from a depression. And Trump polices have done nothing. You are giving Trump credit for what he inherited from Obama yet Obama is mickey mouse. There is where you show your racism.

th

Sure thing boi!!
Funny how in 8 years the meat puppet faggot couldnt do shit!!
Trump gets elected and we have the best employment numbers ,economy as well as a booming market in two years.

:blsmile:

Tell me why it's racist.

th

So now policy disagreements are racism?

I did no such thing.

Tell me why it's racist.

How is it "plainly racist"? What is the connection between Mickey Mouse and racism that makes the shirt plainly racist?

Is any sort of criticism or insult toward Obama automatically racist in nature?

I did no such thing.

Tell me why it's racist.

Everything about whites is racist to you

Tell me why it's racist.

How is it "plainly racist"? What is the connection between Mickey Mouse and racism that makes the shirt plainly racist?

Oh boy here we go.

Do you really think that t-shirt with Obama wearing a mickey mouse hat was actually a connection between Obama and Mickey mouse?

As for your second question, maybe if you had lived black you would not ask that.. It's not like there hasn't been a continuing history of whites criticizing blacks for things whites get to do. But we blacks are just supposed to believe that's all over because whites say so even as they keep doling it.

Tell me why it's racist.

Oh boy here we go.

Do you really think that t-shirt with Obama wearing a mickey mouse hat was actually a connection between Obama and Mickey mouse?

As for your second question, maybe if you had lived black you would not ask that.. It's not like there hasn't been a continuing history of whites criticizing blacks for things whites get to do. But we blacks are just supposed to believe that's all over because whites say so even as they keep doling it.

The shirt is calling out barry for his Mickey Mouse attempt at being President.
Nothing more,nothing less.
The idea that you want to turn it into a racial issue tells me all I need to know about you.

You're a perpetual victim which allows you to pass your failures off to whitey.

Forum List

Back