Alvin Kamara Make Africa Home Again

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Alvin Kamara made a statement in the post game presser that I love. Make Africa home again. Keep African philosophies constantly at the forefront of your mind and it will begin to affect the way you live in a positive manner. These philosophies were beaten out of our enlsaved ancestors to some degree but there is nothing stopping you from learning them now my Black people.

Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room

Alvin-Kamara-wears-Make-Africa-Home-Again-hat-after-Saints-win.jpg

GOOD !! Course he is staying in the USA where people have things very nice i think . [didn't read link Ace]

think that that my point , the guy has it made in the USA Ace .

Last edited:
what is he , is he a ball player playing a kids ball game or what Ace ??

probably lots of Ball Games being played in
' liberia' i guess Ace .

so he could get a job in 'liberia' playing a kids ball game i suppose Ace ,

Alvin Kamara made a statement in the post game presser that I love. Make Africa home again. Keep African philosophies constantly at the forefront of your mind and it will begin to affect the way you live in a positive manner. These philosophies were beaten out of our enlsaved ancestors to some degree but there is nothing stopping you from learning them now my Black people.

Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room

Cool. Welcome to downtown Kinshasa. :thup:

Kinshasa-10-37.jpg
6ddff522-33ec-11e7-9993-2f2d999294f7.jpg

Cool. Welcome to downtown Kinshasa. :thup:

Kinshasa-10-37.jpg
6ddff522-33ec-11e7-9993-2f2d999294f7.jpg

Is this the part where the poor white people live in S. Africa?

possum is good but it ain't 'bush meat' , how is the 'monkey' Ace ??

Forum List

Back