Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
This question is a no-brainer because Trump is the better man no matter how you look at it.
1). For domestic purposes: Trump is the man.
2). For international purposes: Trump is the man.

The only thing I can say that Bilden is good for is scamming the American taxpayers of their money to make him and (particularly) the Military-Industrial Complex richer upon richer. But that's why Trump is the man in points 1 and 2. In any case, Biden is a dupe himself and he doesn't know what he is doing from one minute to the next. So in a sense .....

3). Knowledge of governing (Know-how): Trump is the man.

No one is scared of Trump. Biden beat him last time, easily, and Trump is but a shell of what he was, and he is crumbling visibly every day. All of these legal issues are taking him down mentally and physically.

Biden’s administration has been the least corrupt in the last 30 years or so. That includes Obama who had there major scandals (VA, IRS, Secret Service).
The Biden administration is actively providing billions of dollars of unaccounted funds to a country that is notorious for corruption, including bribes and kickbacks to U.S. officials .. and refused to provide auditing measures to boot ... a country the Biden family already has shady dealings with.

The Biden administration is actively providing billions of dollars of unaccounted funds to a country that is notorious for corruption, including bribes and kickbacks to U.S. officials .. and refused to provide auditing measures to boot ... a country the Biden family already has shady dealings with.
Wow, could you imagine if that were true?

Wow, could you imagine if that were true?
It is real ... and 45 Senators, including every member of the Armed Services Committee voted against auditing the military assistance to Ukraine ..

Senate Democrats block oversight office to monitor US aid for Ukraine

Senate Democrats banded together Wednesday night to oppose the creation of a new office to audit US military assistance for Ukraine as part of a provision in the annual defense spending bill.

Forty-five Democrats — including every member of the Senate Armed Services Committee — voted down an amendment to establish an Office of the Lead Inspector General for Ukraine Assistance as part of the fiscal year 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

The flaw in this thread is that of false equivalence.

Trump is going to spend the next year and more defending himself in FOUR criminal indictments with serious consequences, plus two civil cases. The case against Biden, meanwhile, is centered around his private-citizen son, and the five-year investigation by a Trump-appointed Special Prosecutor failed to connect the President to any wrongdoing.

They're not in the same ballpark.

Are you willing to give up your right to vote, and it count, just to get this administration out of power?
Democrats nullified votes counting last election to put that administration into power.

And boy, does that administration suck more than any in my lifetime, and I was around for gas lines around the block

with half tank rationing.

Democrats nullified votes counting last election to put that administration into power.

And boy, does that administration suck more than any in my lifetime, and I was around for gas lines around the block

with half tank rationing.
Stop the 'traitorsplinin' nonsense.

Forum List

Back