Operation Wetback 2.0 is in full effect...Were real Americans opposed to the first? Why / why not?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Our President is hell bent on protecting Americans from foreign filth yet many self proclaimed Americans are demanding that he allow them to keep getting fucked over. WTF is wrong with these people?
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia

1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

i don't remember it as i was born in 1949 but my parents voted for IKE so they voted for 'Operation Wetback' which i think started in the mid 50s so all i remember was American kids in school and as teachers . It was a good deal for American kids of my generation . Also good for young Americans that went to work in the mid to late 60s as there were no foreigners . For me , the answer is obvious . My American parents born in the 1920s cared about their kids but the new style , millenial immigration advocates , hip hoppers , dopers and other defectives don't care about their kids BLoser .

i don't remember it as i was born in 1949 but my parents voted for IKE so they voted for 'Operation Wetback' which i think started in the mid 50s so all i remember was American kids in school and as teachers . It was a good deal for American kids of my generation . Also good for young Americans that went to work in the mid to late 60s as there were no foreigners . For me , the answer is obvious . My American parents born in the 1920s cared about their kids but the new style , millenial immigration advocates , hip hoppers , dopers and other defectives don't care about their kids BLoser .
I can see a generational gap two miles wide here..The influx of illegals has not been touched like Ike performed since Ike. What is your damn excuse for the greatest generation that was running the govt in the 1960-1990's in not dealing with the issue and giving out amnesty?

I can see a generational gap two miles wide here..

What does that mean...wetbacks have become ‘more legal’ with time?
I don’t remember voting on that...do you?

No I have never been a member of a legislative branch in state or federal govt.

what exactly is a "Wetback"? is it a class of people who's back is often wet from bathing/swimming/sweating?

Are you implying that you hate the idea of The People voting for or against legislative revisions?

In the 1950's you had American corporations ran by Americans and they could control who was hired. Now we have few American only owned corporations most are international corporations and they don't care if you be illegal or not.

Are you implying that you hate the idea of The People voting for or against legislative revisions?
You as a citizen with no elected office in legislation do not vote on legislation. Unless required to do so by law. Yet INS is not an issue people vote upon.
As far as illegals becoming more legal they are allowed to do what they want because in a fascist society the operators of capitalism tell the govt. what they want and the govt. allows it legal or not.

Last edited:

Of course you voted for that. Every time you cast a vote for a Repub even though they never did a thing about it, you were casting a vote for that.

what exactly is a "Wetback"? is it a class of people who's back is often wet from bathing/swimming/sweating?
The term "wetback" originated in Texas, used to describe someone who is still wet from swimming across the Rio Grande. ( It was Texas because it is the only state with a river as its southern border).

It has been deemed by some as a racial slur, but in so deeming, the deemers have racially stereotyped a class or race of people who cross the border illegally.

I can see a generational gap two miles wide here..The influx of illegals has not been touched like Ike performed since Ike. What is your damn excuse for the greatest generation that was running the govt in the 1960-1990's in not dealing with the issue and giving out amnesty?
--------------------------------------------------- things were cool from the time of my birth and into the 60s to 86 when 'reagan - bush' did their amnesty in 86 although in 86 i was ok and established . But i agree with you about after 'reagan - bush' amnesty . Anyway , things are cool but as i often say i think the next generations of Americans are going to be fecked up Moonglow .

Last edited:

You as a citizen with no elected office in legislation do not vote on legislation. Unless required to do so by law. Yet INS is not an issue people vote upon.

Well, I was using a figure of speech...not really looking to split hairs...but I’ll play along anyhoo....See, there’s this little document titled We The People, all of our laws originate within that document....further, the nutless pieces of shits sitting within the legislature are elected by We The People...I’ll let you connect the rest of the dots.
The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?

Well, I was using a figure of speech...not really looking to split hairs...but I’ll play along anyhoo....See, there’s this little document titled We The People, all of our laws originate within that document....further, the nutless pieces of shits sitting within the legislature are elected by We The People...I’ll let you connect the rest of the dots.
The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?
You may vote for representation but that doesn't mean the elected official will represent what you want.

You may vote for representation but that doesn't mean the elected official will represent what you want.

You must be buddies with Franco.

well if we have wetbacks, does that mean we also have illegal "Taco-Backs" amongst us too?

“The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?”

Forum List

Back