Operation Wetback 2.0 is in full effect...Were real Americans opposed to the first? Why / why not?

i don't remember it as i was born in 1949 but my parents voted for IKE so they voted for 'Operation Wetback' which i think started in the mid 50s so all i remember was American kids in school and as teachers . It was a good deal for American kids of my generation . Also good for young Americans that went to work in the mid to late 60s as there were no foreigners . For me , the answer is obvious . My American parents born in the 1920s cared about their kids but the new style , millenial immigration advocates , hip hoppers , dopers and other defectives don't care about their kids BLoser .
I can see a generational gap two miles wide here..The influx of illegals has not been touched like Ike performed since Ike. What is your damn excuse for the greatest generation that was running the govt in the 1960-1990's in not dealing with the issue and giving out amnesty?
--------------------------------------------------- things were cool from the time of my birth and into the 60s to 86 when 'reagan - bush' did their amnesty in 86 although in 86 i was ok and established . But i agree with you about after 'reagan - bush' amnesty . Anyway , things are cool but as i often say i think the next generations are going to be fecked up Moonglow .
-------------------------- almost forgot but i think that the 'dems' led by 'dead kennedy' put the stake through the heart of the USA when they did their redo and liberalization of immigration in , think it was 1965 or 1966 Moonglow .

No I have never been a member of a legislative branch in state or federal govt.

Are you implying that you hate the idea of The People voting for or against legislative revisions?
You as a citizen with no elected office in legislation do not vote on legislation. Unless required to do so by law. Yet INS is not an issue people vote upon.

Well, I was using a figure of speech...not really looking to split hairs...but I’ll play along anyhoo....See, there’s this little document titled We The People, all of our laws originate within that document....further, the nutless pieces of shits sitting within the legislature are elected by We The People...I’ll let you connect the rest of the dots.
The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?
You may vote for representation but that doesn't mean the elected official will represent what you want.

You must be buddies with Franco.
I did meat Franco Harris from the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1990's at a pro-golf event in NW Arkansas..

i don't remember it as i was born in 1949 but my parents voted for IKE so they voted for 'Operation Wetback' which i think started in the mid 50s so all i remember was American kids in school and as teachers . It was a good deal for American kids of my generation . Also good for young Americans that went to work in the mid to late 60s as there were no foreigners . For me , the answer is obvious . My American parents born in the 1920s cared about their kids but the new style , millenial immigration advocates , hip hoppers , dopers and other defectives don't care about their kids BLoser .
I can see a generational gap two miles wide here..The influx of illegals has not been touched like Ike performed since Ike. What is your damn excuse for the greatest generation that was running the govt in the 1960-1990's in not dealing with the issue and giving out amnesty?
--------------------------------------------------- things were cool from the time of my birth and into the 60s to 86 when 'reagan - bush' did their amnesty in 86 although in 86 i was ok and established . But i agree with you about after 'reagan - bush' amnesty . Anyway , things are cool but as i often say i think the next generations are going to be fecked up Moonglow .
-------------------------- almost forgot but i think that the 'dems' led by 'dead kennedy' put the stake through the heart of the USA when they did their redo and liberalization of immigration in , think it was 1965 or 1966 Moonglow .
You should see what Bush sr, Reagan and the republican Congress during Clinton did for more immigration, refugee and illegal status...

No I have never been a member of a legislative branch in state or federal govt.

Are you implying that you hate the idea of The People voting for or against legislative revisions?
You as a citizen with no elected office in legislation do not vote on legislation. Unless required to do so by law. Yet INS is not an issue people vote upon.

Well, I was using a figure of speech...not really looking to split hairs...but I’ll play along anyhoo....See, there’s this little document titled We The People, all of our laws originate within that document....further, the nutless pieces of shits sitting within the legislature are elected by We The People...I’ll let you connect the rest of the dots.
The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?
You may vote for representation but that doesn't mean the elected official will represent what you want.

“The bottom line is this; you implied that wetbacks are ‘more legal’ these days...I ask, have our laws related to unlawful / unauthorized entry been revised and have our processes for Naturalization been amended?”
They are more legal because there is a blackmarket system created to support the illegals with fake ID's and no questions asked by employers.The agribusinesses don't have to use e-verify..Hmmm..

and , in my opinion . USA is too big and huge with too many different kinds of 'units' that i share nothing with . As i often say [sorry] but the USA was 210 million of Americans in the census of 1970 and very little mention of illegals . In the census of 2010 the population was 310 million of all sorts and mention of 11 to 30 million illegals . And then the immigration advocates want to let more and MORE into the USA as they clamor to make money . ------------------ USA is way to big in my opinion but its only going to get biggers and more fragmented , imo .

I’m getting the feeling the wetback issue is reaching a fever pitch.
This is awesome, I’ve dreamt of these times as I’ve watched one community after the next fall to total degradation as the brown cockroaches have inhabited them. NOW, if we could only get President Trump to dub the operation....Operation Wetback 2.0

----------------------------------- no excuse , I guess that they messed up Moonglow .

----------------------------------- no excuse , I guess that they messed up Moonglow .
------------------------------------ no matter though . I look forward to what happens next for the younger generations in the USA Moonglow .

Forum List

Back