Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Interesting, I actually agree with Silhouette on this one. No way this 3 yr old has any concept of his sexuality. He's being coached to be gay.

Pretty disgusting regardless of how you feel about LGBT. The goal isn't to turn them all gay you SJW fucks, it was to let folks decide for themselves how to live their lives. Forcing them to be gay is just as bad as forcing them all to be straight.

Millennial's could fuck up a wet dream... I loath when these shit heads are all we have left to employee; I'm legit crossing my fingers that a shit ton of morons failed to plan for their retirements...

Parents do all sorts of stupid shit to their kids.

I know parents who have convinced their 3 year olds that Jesus has personally talked to them.

I have no problem condemning these parents for being stupid parents for promoting this. Anymore than I have any problem with anyone condemning stupid parents for putting their 3 year olds in toddler beauty pageants.

It isn't a crime to take your 3 y.o. to sunday school...despite the best attempts of leftist nazis.

LOL- when have i suggested that you contard nazi's be prosecuted for taking your little darlings to sunday school?

The pattern sure gets repeated over and over again, doesn't it? No matter the subject, the radical leftists here will defend something over and over and over again, only to turn around and deny they have done so.

Damn, I miss the days when the left was liberal and so rejected rather than supported thesexualization of children.

Damn, I miss the days when the right was conservative and thought that parents were supposed to be deciding how to raise their children.

Personally- I disagree with the aunt(not the parents in this case) decision to put this on the internet. Again- I don't think that any 3 year old knows whether he is gay or not, anymore than I think a 3 year old knows whether he has found Jesus.

I find this whole thing as offensive as those parents who post photo's of their toddlers in beauty pageants.
Recognized yourself, eh?

I am not a member of the right, but there has never been a time when the sexualiziation of children was a conservative value.

The pattern sure gets repeated over and over again, doesn't it? No matter the subject, the radical leftists here will defend something over and over and over again, only to turn around and deny they have done so.

Damn, I miss the days when the left was liberal and so rejected rather than supported thesexualization of children.

Damn, I miss the days when the right was conservative and thought that parents were supposed to be deciding how to raise their children.

Personally- I disagree with the aunt(not the parents in this case) decision to put this on the internet. Again- I don't think that any 3 year old knows whether he is gay or not, anymore than I think a 3 year old knows whether he has found Jesus.

I find this whole thing as offensive as those parents who post photo's of their toddlers in beauty pageants.
Recognized yourself, eh?

I have always recognized myself- just not in your posts.

I find this whole thing as offensive as those parents who post photo's of their toddlers in beauty pageants

Here is "faun" at the beginning of this thread insisting that the baby is gay. Lol. With family members like this aunt, it is no wonder that these kids are committing suicide. Could you imagine if your family did that to you when you were 3 years old?

Did that to you or worse (see my signature) and then coerced you to embrace the abuse "as identity". Yeah, if I was a buggered 13 year old boy, with people telling me to create an identity out of my new imprinted sexual angst and confusion, I'd prolly want to blow my brains out too. "Gay teen suicide" seen a different way; you know, with facts behind it (see my signature) instead of cult-spin.

i knew i was gay from the moment i was born
What else do you remember from the moment you were born?

Oh, that's right, nothing. Because memories really only start forming later in toddlerhood-preschool. So, sorry, can't take you at your word.

This thread is NOT about gay lifestyle. It's about diagnosing kids with "gender disorder" too early. Do NOT get off topic. And do NOT get personal.

Closed for moderation. MAY re-open..

I'm not sure what the thread is about anymore, since we aren't supposed to reference gay lifestyle..which as far as I can see is the topic of the OP. Can we have a hint? How can we talk about the inappropriate filming of homosexual infants by their proud homosexual parents if we aren't allowed to reference their gay lifestyle?

Here is "faun" at the beginning of this thread insisting that the baby is gay. Lol. With family members like this aunt, it is no wonder that these kids are committing suicide. Could you imagine if your family did that to you when you were 3 years old?

Did that to you or worse (see my signature) and then coerced you to embrace the abuse "as identity". Yeah, if I was a buggered 13 year old boy, with people telling me to create an identity out of my new imprinted sexual angst and confusion, I'd prolly want to blow my brains out too. "Gay teen suicide" seen a different way; you know, with facts behind it (see my signature) instead of cult-spin.

Silhouette- you are allergic to facts- 'fact's' to you are merely blunt tools for you to spread hate against gays and their children.

To you to equate an aunt sharing a video of a 3 year old proclaiming he is gay- to that of a 13 year old who has been raped- just in order to attack gays- just shows once again the depths that you will sink to.

Silhouette- you are allergic to facts- 'fact's' to you are merely blunt tools for you to spread hate against gays and their children.

To you to equate an aunt sharing a video of a 3 year old proclaiming he is gay- to that of a 13 year old who has been raped- just in order to attack gays- just shows once again the depths that you will sink to.

Isn't that talking about the forbidden topic of gay lifestyle????

I'm so confused.

I'm not sure what the thread is about anymore, since we aren't supposed to reference gay lifestyle..which as far as I can see is the topic of the OP. Can we have a hint? How can we talk about the inappropriate filming of homosexual infants by their proud homosexual parents if we aren't allowed to reference their gay lifestyle?

What inappropriate filing of homosexual infants by their proud homosexual parents?

Certainly there are no such in the OP.

Isn't that talking about the forbidden topic of gay lifestyle????

I'm so confused.
Well I just read the second Mod post- so I will delete mine.

Silhouette-

To you to equate an aunt sharing a video of a 3 year old proclaiming he is gay- to that of a 13 year old who has been raped- just in order to attack gays- just shows once again how far the bigots will stoop..

Um. Cannot talk about gay issues in a thread about a 3 year old presuming himself to be gay. Gotcha.

It's because the staff here at USMB rightly recognize that discussing or celebrating a toddler in a sexual context is illegal. And so they are in agreement that the parents should be arrested.

It's because the staff here at USMB rightly recognize that discussing or celebrating a toddler in a sexual context is illegal. And so they are in agreement that the parents should be arrested.
Oh I don't think so.

The bullying that this poor child is going to face is probably going to end up killing him/her.

Please stop. It isn't right.

Forum List

Back