Giuliana: Trump could be walking into a trap with Mueller interview

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trumpā€™s attorney Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that Trump could be ā€œwalking into a trapā€ by interviewing with special counsel Robert Mueller if heā€™s not given more details about a FBI informant who reportedly met with Trump campaign aides.
Giuliani: Trump Could be ā€˜Walking into a Trapā€™ With Mueller Interview
-------------------------------------------------------------

You can't trust anything having to do with Muller he's a two faced lying pos!

Funny isn't it how MindWars feels he is credible? Calling him a partisan hack is an insult to all partisan hacks, trolls and the biddable fools who know nothing, but echo unsubstantiated propaganda which supports their biases.

There is nothing in Mr. Mueller's background to provide a modicum of truth to this thread's effort to assassinate the character of Mr. Mueller, and as is typical of MindWars, there isn't even an effort to provide evidence to support his claim.

One might assume MindWars is one of the biddable fools who echoes meme's and talking points fresh out of the mouth of Trump&Co. But there is a cunning aspect to his numerous posts all of the same genre, and that leads me to suspect he is an agent provocateur, either paid by the Russian Government, a resident of Russia, or simply someone desperate for attention.

My best guess is the latter, Russian interference can be covert or overt, and yet is always sophisticated and of arcane sources.

• Banned
Funny isn't it how MindWars feels he is credible? Calling him a partisan hack is an insult to all partisan hacks, trolls and the biddable fools who know nothing, but echo unsubstantiated propaganda which supports their biases.

There is nothing in Mr. Mueller's background to provide a modicum of truth to this thread's effort to assassinate the character of Mr. Mueller, and as is typical of MindWars, there isn't even an effort to provide evidence to support his claim.

One might assume MindWars is one of the biddable fools who echoes meme's and talking points fresh out of the mouth of Trump&Co. But there is a cunning aspect to his numerous posts all of the same genre, and that leads me to suspect he is an agent provocateur, either paid by the Russian Government, a resident of Russia, or simply someone desperate for attention.

My best guess is the latter, Russian interference can be covert or overt, and yet is always sophisticated and of arcane sources.

Funny how everyone else laughs at how stupid you are. WHen you blame the source failing ot have the intelligence to FOLLOW and or SEE THE LINK.

STFUP you are pathetic pos idiots with a brain the size of a rat STUPID FKN ASSHOLE..

I LOVE IT EVERY TIME YOUR PATHETIC WEAK PUSSY ASS TRIES TO USE INFORWARS YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A PURE IDIOT , A MORON, A STUPID ASS.

LEARN HOW TO CLICK A LINK YOU PATHETIC POS RETARDED STUPID ASDS
upload_2018-5-20_9-34-44.png

I like the name "Giuliana". Always good to know what the ex-queen of the Netherlands is thinking.

Funny how everyone else laughs at how stupid you are. WHen you blame the source failing ot have the intelligence to FOLLOW and or SEE THE LINK.

STFUP you are pathetic pos idiots with a brain the size of a rat STUPID FKN ASSHOLE..

I LOVE IT EVERY TIME YOUR PATHETIC WEAK PUSSY ASS TRIES TO USE INFORWARS YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A PURE IDIOT , A MORON, A STUPID ASS.

LEARN HOW TO CLICK A LINK YOU PATHETIC POS RETARDED STUPID ASDS
View attachment 194497

Cool, I pushed your button and your emotions went full wackadodle. Of course that was not my intention, but sometimes unanticipated consequences pay dividends.

Forum List

Back