Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-homosexual websites and social media users are promoting the story of a three-year-old child who is supposedly “openly gay.”
‘Openly gay’ 3-year-old goes viral on social media

Hate to tell you this and break reality to you , but you have a MENTAL ILLNESS if you think this is even possible.
3 yr olds can not decipher what they are or aren't.....

Half the lunatic adults don't even know wtf they are let alone a three year old.

We are sinking and sinking fast if America's Trump haters don't wake the hell up you will become just like Europe and you will be watching your kids getting raped all under the name and rights of those third world nations who believe in child marriages you stupid ass pos morons.

All little babies I know learn to say they are faggots when they learn to talk. It's just normal. Right?

When asked, many gays will tell you they felt that way their whole life

There was no point when they.....turned gay

I guess I was abnormal.

MfiZM4RbojoNNk8NkCBH4B1M.jpeg

Don’t worry Conservatives

If he is not really gay he will eventually assume his correct sexuality

Think of all the gay kids who were raised straight

April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-homosexual websites and social media users are promoting the story of a three-year-old child who is supposedly “openly gay.”
‘Openly gay’ 3-year-old goes viral on social media

Hate to tell you this and break reality to you , but you have a MENTAL ILLNESS if you think this is even possible.
3 yr olds can not decipher what they are or aren't.....

Half the lunatic adults don't even know wtf they are let alone a three year old.

We are sinking and sinking fast if America's Trump haters don't wake the hell up you will become just like Europe and you will be watching your kids getting raped all under the name and rights of those third world nations who believe in child marriages you stupid ass pos morons.
I find it hard to beleive that a child this old has developed a seual identity yet!

When asked, many gays will tell you they felt that way their whole life

There was no point when they.....turned gay
Researchers did ask gays about their childhood memories in a survey of 3,000 gay men done in 2005 by the CDC. An "epidemic" number of them said/admitted they were molested as boys. Clinical Psychiatry News early 2005 publication. Google it.

This boy acting out sexually at age 3 is the #1 red flag psychologists recognize as signs of sexual abuse. Google that too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back